2018: The Year of the Six Wars

Continued What will the rest of the 2010s be like?

Explanations:
Green - EU/NATO members.
Light Green - members of one but not the other organization.
Blue - Central Powers
Light Blue - Areas gained by Central Powers.
Red Line - Max. Advancement of Russian forces.
Yellow Line - Border between the EU backed and Russian backed Ukrainian forces.
Black Dots - Cities that declared themselves "free and peaceful cities"
Red Dots - Cities damaged heavily by war.

Donald Trump BTFO

I was the traveller from 2030 but I'm going to bed. Some dude asked about cured diseases from 2030 and I had something typed up when the thread archived.

Ghonnorea mutated a few years before 2016, iirc and became resistant to anti-biotics. We're able to cure that for the most part now.

As for major ones, there's a lot of steps forward in cancer and AIDs treatment. Mortality rates on both are cut down to around 10% across the board, but that's me rounding it out. The severe types like lymphoma and pancreatic are still fatal.

Major strides in prosthetics that I spoke to before. My left arm is fake from the elbow down and connected to synthetic muscle so I have about 80% response from it which is pretty rad.

That's all that comes to mind. No new ebola-chans, nothing overly significant in 14 years.

Goodnight, futurebro.

May what you want to be known be known.

One treat for you, I think it occurs around now. They're unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that like.. 5 out of 6 of the people who arrested that kid in Baltimore are guilty. They walk and there's a few more riots in June. Nothing substantial, your regular looting and burning but hey, there it is.

Neat.

Sweet dreams.

Update

Bump

Bump

fake & GAAAAAAAAAAY

what happens with Russia? How are they seen? Do they bring terror or peace? Liberate or enslave?

>doesn't account for zero-point energy weapons
sage'd and reported

what is this shit?

From the OP time traveler
ID: NioNB//c

From the opposing time traveler
ID: hEWMRPQ
Who is also (ID: CwI1kcfS)

>be time traveler
>go back in time to warn the world of the wars that are yet to come
>not go to any major news networks to spread the word
>go to an image board filled with conspiracies believers.
also
>time traveling canadian
what's fueling it? maple syrup? jajajaja

>5 out of 6 of the people who arrested that kid in Baltimore

Who is he talking about?

WAIT
WHAT HAPPENS TO Sup Forums?

From the OP time traveler
ID: NioNB//c
>Sup Forums will be disbanded in 2019, after the US make anonymous commenting illegal.

That would have been a good question to ask that time traveler. A missed opportunity that was.

also...i saw this question raised in the first thread.
you want to truly change the future?
tell us of a meme that is wayy ahead of our time,something that our human minds will struggle to understand,with irony levels that is comparable only to the gods,something like PEPE or DOGE.
if you set the meme loose in this decade think of the advances that are to come.
you will TRULY change the world

Holy kek!

That would have been one heck of an answer.

Despite all of this time travel being fake it would have yielded a dank meme by virtue of anons trying to stay ahead of the meme market.

you don't understand...there will BE no meme market once this baby drops,you CAN'T have a market for future meme's,a change will come that the world has never seen...and i hope that is ready for.

Bump

>people fall for roleplayers

He called Turkey a "buffer" between Iran and Russia.

Thank you for telling me when I need to draft dodge.

I owe you.

Bump