Im in the middle

im in the middle.

how do i get a gf?

Look at that pic again and ask yourself why it's even worth it.

You don't.
You read Schopenhauer, you understand that they are only the trap that nature has made to try and make us create children, and perpetuate this unstopable circle of suffering that is human existance.
Don't desire women, for that they will only bring suffering to you, to the living being you might create with them, to themselves, and to others that desire them too/that they desire too.

but i want to have sex at least one time before i die.

Sure women are a trap to make us reproduce. But you get rewarded if you have the right one. It feels nice and is no suffering. Just always stay yourself and don't get to dependent.
Finding girls happens sooner or later. Just let there be opportunities. Do what you love and what you are good at. I found my girls doing sports because I like it and I'm not the party person. Go out enjoy your life. Watch for hints. Girls staying close to you or ofen talking to you. It's easy.

Having a "girlfriend" is over rated. Just fuck some easy sloots

And Schopenhauer'll answer to you that you are just being a slave to the will. Understand how much suffering it will bring for you to have this 1min of pleasure, that will only be yourself getting free from the sexual pleasure you seek, only for a short time.
You'll understand that you'll only suffer by doing so, and suffer even more afterwards in this endless suffering that is existance and life.

>Don't. Don't try. Don't think about it. Understand that you'll only suffer, make suffer, and that the only pleasure that exist is the short substraction of the suffering you are already feeling.

Get the ones either at the top or at the bottom

Your only option

Be betabux.

$

Get to the top.
Or this. Go MGTOW instead.

Beta cucks like you willing to put up with all of women's shit just to get laid are why we live in the gynocentric shit hole we do.

Lower your standards enough to have a one night stand with a bottom-tier woman or forget about it.

>Lower your standards enough to have a one night stand

but im not ugly. why do i have to settle for ugly women?

Because shit-tier women still think they are entitled the the guy on top.

See previous comment about wanting to get laid before death.

>Because shit-tier women still think they are entitled the the guy on top.

ok.....

men only care about what a woman looks like
women only care about how alpha a man is
be more alpha -> get hotter girls

in other words you need to climb the ladder instead of trying to do the impossible

Go fuck a prostitute and try not contract Syphilis

Guys have one advantage over women and that's that we can become alpha through our acquisition of wealth while women are stuck peaking with their physical attraction in their 20's (then it's all down hill from there).

Acquire money and power, then Harvey Weinstein these bitches.

The problem is those women don't realize how bad they fall off post-peak.

"the problem"? no, your problem, not their problem (for now)

easy: climb to the top

No. It's their problem too. Some mid to late thirties cellulite-apocalypse train wreck who spent all her life up until now working on her career and riding a mile of dick thinks she can settle down with the man of her dreams now? Reality is going to hit hard.

they know there's a desperate guy somewhere willing to support them (and their children)

quit being a bitch and treat woman as they were meant to be treated like our property ... the true way to a woman's heart is by degradation and verbal assault ... trust in the process the more you treat them like shit the more they will want to be with you and the more loyal they will be to you

actually looking back at your post i see it says 'how to get' what i'm proposing is what you should do after your dating , how to 'get' a girl in the beginning is all about confidence, humor, and slight asshole-ness ... that old saying nice guys finish last is maybe thee truest statement ever created about male/female relations

>but im not ugly

You're still a total spaz asking Sup Forums for dating advice. If you want a one night stand, take what you can get. You'll bang better looking women once you get experience on picking up chicks.

damn son feels acknowledged

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Came here to post this.

Go MGTOW.