Hello /b

Hello /b
So today I went to a sexshop to find myself a chastity device but there was only two models, seems like shit (silicon or HUGE af)

Searching for a cage i can wear more than 2 hours, i'm like 1.5-2 inches soft, circumcised.
Also i can't throw +100 dollars for this.

Also general chastity thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/BBC-Chan/478978/Josalyn
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JNyT8UsKL._SY400_.jpg
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51385F59cfL._SY400_.jpg
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/410YnlpLjaL._SY400_.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok but is there a non dickgirl version of this.

yes, gl

Look for the Holy Trainer

Bro i've been trying :(, please help me out.

me poor, me no have sugar daddy

Did you consider the option of not being such a colossal faggot?

yes, wasted years

here for you, my men

tfw your thread is dying because u don't include trap/sissy/cd/mental illness in it

Nothing to contribute in the way of advice, but I'll bump as a fellow submissive fag who wants to be locked up and dominated.

Don't give up user, there are dozens of us into chastity, dozens!

Alibaba has holy trainer knockoffs. They're basically the same, but you'll have to sand down some mold seams yourself. Get some 400 grit sandpaper or something.

Actually considering this,
still seems a little big for me, (2.3')
I'm very insecure about this huge space for the glans, but never tried chastity.
Is it better to have a tight one or some space don't hurt when your dick wake up ?

Fuck off then. If you don't invest the proper money you won't get a proper device.

Get cages from Aliexpress

thanks kind user

I'm sure your Razer headset will be a good combo with the last Iphone, mate

But are these safe to wear over long periods of time?

The real question is, what are you calling safe when u lock your dick inside this ?

source: hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/BBC-Chan/478978/Josalyn

If you get all of the seams, then all you really have to worry about is circulation and the occasional cleaning. Basically, if your balls start turning purple, take it off and let them recover.

Kill yourself

>FR

If i ever had someone in chastity i would have them use an "Iron Maiden" chastity device... except mine would have sharp cones not blunt ones.

I would also simulate his prostate for a few hours at a time.

If you are going to do it. Don not fuck around.

go to ebay and search male chastity and you will get a plethora of devices, i quite like the urethral stretching ones.

hello, Pheebs here. Want any advice?

S-sounds hot senpai, I wish I was owned by a guy like you~

Where you located?

Safe is not getting an infection or dying you mong.

Thanks ^^

UK, you?

Aus

Kek

Too bad :/ if you wanna chat: [email protected]

How often should you clean, what's it like first getting into chastity, is it safe to remain permanently in chastity, what's it like getting off in chastity?

If you go chastity, you might as well go all out.

Searching for a cage i can wear more than 2 hours
Is it better to have a tight one or some space don't hurt when your dick wake up
~Basically this

I'm not into bdsm and urethra play at all, the only purpose will be to keep my cock limp and useless when i fuck myself/get fucked

Would def go for stainless steel but its expensive and i can't afford this or regular holy trainer actually

get an iron maiden. you will soon learn not to get hard whilst wearing chastity.

About what? It's not like we would ever meet and any relationship would be me telling you to do degrading things and sending pics /vids and you not knowing who the fuck i am.

Still interested?

Maybe, you'd want to stay completely anonymous then?

I don't see any point not

I'm fine getting dominated and degraded but I'd probably at least want to see what you look like :)

A fat neck beard sitting behind a keyboard.

kek

Oh please stop, I can only get so erect.

Any way I'm off to bed.

filthysub I sent you an email.
Flame

I'll just start by telling my experience with Chastity Devices.
I bought about 6 of them by now, in different shapes and made of different materials.
First of all, I haven't seen one that seems "inescapable". When I don't have a boner, I'm always able to pull it out. So the only reason to buy a device is because of the feeling beeing in chastity, but it won't be able to stop you from masturbating.
First one was this one:
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JNyT8UsKL._SY400_.jpg
Its fine to wear permanently, but the cage itself is so heavy that it basically fell off by itself and only hang on my balls during work, so I wouldnt recommend that.
If you find a small one like this one, but made of plastic, it might be ok.
I also have this one made of plastic but in bigger, and I can't really wear it permanently because you can see it through clothes.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51385F59cfL._SY400_.jpg
Second one was the one at the bottom left (XS mit Dilator)
Its okay without the dilator (the plug for your dick) to wear permanently. The plug often hurty when sitting down, running and stuff, which is why I wouldnt recommend wearing the plug permanently.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/410YnlpLjaL._SY400_.jpg
Its fine aswell, but the plug is fixed, so not okay to wear permanently because it also hurts very often.

Its hard to find a good one.
Oh, I also have the first one (the big heavy metal one) made of silicone, bought it for like 25$. Upper crap.
I can't speak for the expensive ones made of silicone, but the cheap ones are shit because your skin is getting squeezed between the single parts which really sucks.