You have 90 seconds to tell me why this shouldn't happen

You have 90 seconds to tell me why this shouldn't happen.

You have 2 seconds to tell me why you aren't a fucking dumbass

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Why stop there?

The burden of proof is on the person making the positive claim you fuckwit

That's you.

>Being this retarded

why should canada and alaska look like a red frog spitting water?

>Wanting our most white, traditional, hardy Territory
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

Because the place is full of welfare queens that need government money to survive.

I see more a whale with its head exploding.

What are Alaskan attitudes like anyway in relation to patriotism? Do they see themselves having more in common with Canadians or mainland Americans? Or like OP suggests do they see themselves as their own group that just happens to be an American state?

I'm going to shove my big uncircumcised white penis inside your nasty dirty FUCKNG asshole stupid cunt you know that idea is a piece of a big just like your fucking as dumb dung I swear to god you're a fucking joke your life is a joke and your post is a joke you need to FUCK OFF

add BC and Alberta and you would really have a super country

We have shit agriculture
T. Alaskan

Reminder to post all Romanians as gypsy tents......seriously fuck Romanians

Then alaskans won't get their free government money

Sadly I don't think he's trolling.

That's right, we'll be forced to have a capitalist economy, oh no!

Because Yukon's a Canadian territory (basically run by feds) and isn't a province. It's like a step below Alaska.

as an Alaskan i can tell you we don't like the lower 48 and have a lot more in common with Canada

So why should this happen? What would anyone there have to gain?

yes but we have the oil and if we could get paid for it we wouldn't need hand outs

Prototype state map

This. Alaska and Yukon have more in common with each other than the rest of their countries

What are you getting at?

>What are Alaskan attitudes like anyway in relation to patriotism?
It depends. We are more libertarian than anything

>Do they see themselves having more in common with Canadians or mainland Americans?
With Americans. Canada is kinda a nanny state plus french canadians.

>Or like OP suggests do they see themselves as their own group that just happens to be an American state?

We're just another state.

America bought it from Russia fair and square. Uppity Canadians demanding it is like buying a used car only for the dealer next door to try and steal it because he claims the mice in the glove box pledge allegiance to his dealership.

I mean whats the point?

It's our land!

OP is always a faggot. Guilty until proven innocent. He is wasting our time with this thread, and it is his job to make it worthwhile/

I'm also an Alaskan and what? We don't have taxes, have awesome gun rights, legal weed, and hate the french. How is that Canadian?

Because you're living on our land

No longer having to deal with Washington's shenanigans.

Fight them for it. You're huddled so tightly to the border that America could nuke their own soil and still wipe you out.

Because that border is ugly as shit

I don't care id risk getting this country nuked and sanctioned for Alaska if I were in power it's our land and so is Greenland and Iceland

Come and take it back then

Damn I want that

>take it back
Confirmed that it was our land that was unfairly stolen, it will be ours one day you're our 4th Territory

I wouldn't be surprised if America rigged Canada with a self destruct mechanism, just in case the Rooskies ever came over the pole. There's probably a button in the Pentagon for it.

LOL try and take it then.
OP is being a faggot per usual, if anything all of west Canada (in practical Alberta) should break away from the thieving east that has raped the west by unequal taxation for the past 50 sum years.

k if your going to dream then dream of a entire America free from liberalism because the chances of being able to successfully secede as a U.S state are about the same.

can you fuck off?! Nobody cares about stupid British shitposting okay? Fuck off

Um no the entire arctic belongs to Canada and the western provinces especially belong to us.

Alaska was bought from Russia on March 30th 1867. Canada was founded on July 1st 1867. We were here first.

East liberal detected. Canadians in the west are tired of paying for you shit. You really think you could take what is ares when you have dude weed and that old lady as your head of military?

FUCK YOU WITH THIS MEME THAT MEANS AMERICA IS 50 YEARS OLD BECAUSE ALASKA AND HAWAII ONLY JOINED YOU 50 YEARS AGO CANADA IS OLDER THAN AMERICA
DONT CALL ME A LIBERAL FUCK YOU

So in your map Juneau is given to Canada?

Thanks man, I grew up there.

We don't want those shitheads.

>anchorbaby detected

Hat you will be ruled by America some day and you know it.

Su Valley represent

America will be ruled by us, a dominion that shall extend from sea to sea. We're missing a few, so we need to go down and get the Mexican sea and whatever is down in South America.

sounds chinese

>This delusion

Good thing Trump will save your sorry ass from Trucuck because i sure as hell fucking wouldnt