Tell me Sup Forums, how do i get rid of man tiddies? Pls help it's urgent

Tell me Sup Forums, how do i get rid of man tiddies? Pls help it's urgent.
My kik is lolwutdenil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQOJ-aqclFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill self

BUMMPPPP

Here's a side pic

if you lose you're gut your tits should follow

You actually have nice arm muscles dude. The tits are prolly just pecs

And wtf would that solve

Maybe, i've heard losing weight does nothing to man boobs though

Thanks, but i don't think pecs jiggle when you walk

>eat less
>do more

>Richard Spencer haircut

Bump

If it's urgent then you have to cut them off with a knife. Otherwise start lifting weights and stop eating trash.

>Maybe, i've heard losing weight does nothing to man boobs though
who told you that?

>Eat salad not junk
>exercise
>nomorebewbs.jpg
And for fucks sake stand up straight, your posture sucks.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Swap beer for booze. Vodka is clear and contain no shit which causes them.

best line ever

What about my posture is wrong?i thought i had great posture

Its some condition that starts with g

Who is that and is it good to be compared to him

Honestly i drink way more vodka than beer, beer is such an aquired taste

>g
g for gay?
no body can tell you what to do ,you cut them if you have to

Just transform into a tranny

>What about my posture is wrong?i thought i had great posture
you're pushing your belly out

Short answer: you can't. You would need gynecomastia surgery, which ranges from $3K-$7K.

The surgeon will make a small incision under your nipple and remove the breast tissue (which is what this is, not fat). They will then use an instrument that breaks up the tissue, hopefully in an even way. A large amount of it is removed but some will be left to keep you from having a concave nipple.

I've seen hundreds of cases of this and yours is relatively mild, so whether to have this surgery is dependent on how much or little this bothers you and whether you can afford it.

gynecomastia, see That surely sounds like some sort of scam though, is there like a tea or something i can drink to reduce them? Or some chemical

However, if you're 16 or 17 and this just started happening it's entirely possible it will correct itself hormonally. But if they've been like this for a year or so or you're older nothing short of surgery will correct.

There are, in fact, some steroids used commonly for breast cancer that can reduce this but only in acute cases (ie as a side effect of anabolic-androgenic steroids).

>ok face
>not much facial and body hair/titties etc
probably due to lack of testosterone
he do have the potential to actually become one

See my post above. There are chemicals but they work only on acute cases.

That doesnt make sense, is it because the chemicals are dangerous?why cant they work for milder cases too?

I dont really like the idea of being cut up and having scars, could make things worse. Also they might grow back

Shoulders back, not rounded, back straight. Everyone thinks they have great posture but few actually do, it takes work getting used to keeping your shoulders straight, the rest then falls in line naturally.

You need to be attracted to that to become one lol

Start lifting work on chest back and arms mainly forget legs for now work hard for 4 times a day take protein ( not weight gainer) and eat chicken/rice/broccoli as a meal each day as snacks eat fruit.

Jesus Conan, you really let yourself go.

Drink less alcohol, I know it sounds shitty but excessive drinking leads to glands behind the nips growing larger, giving u dem tiddies

>I dont really like the idea of being cut up and having scars

You will not have visible scars.

Who's this conan fella?

Hahahahahaha yeah.... Not gonna happen. Is there a different way

All the pics of the post surgery I see have scars

Do you even lift?

Nope, and I have the gut to prove it

Vodka instead of beer

fam:

real shit?

real shit.

gynecomastia surgery is like 3k, less if you have coverage for such a thing. it's quick, outpatient, and when they scoop out the fat cells from your tits, they wont ever get fat again.
or you could lose weight, but hard to say what bf% they would disappear at

This better be a troll thread. I don't even know where to start.

Get hormone therapy.

Bitch tits are the least of your worries, OP. You look like the lovechild of Morrissey and Sam Gamgee.

who dafuq

is that chef boy are dee

The guy gets off on humiliation, can find his stuff all over the net.

He's on my kik. Every time he drinks he posts his body.

hey guys, been lifting weights for almost 9 months, i've lost a couple of kilos and everything has changed but muh titties. What should i do?

Nice pepperoni nips, now beat it kid.

Lmao

Lose weight. Stop eating so much empty carbohydrates and refined sugar. The enlarged nipples and slight swelling of the area around it isn't uncommon though, and something like 1/3 of guys have it to a degree.

Were you the user trying to get turned into a meme?

post more nips

You can't. It means you have low testosterone.

dye your hair, obviously.

i had that but not as bad, its called gynecomastia. i had to have surgery to get rid of it.

hey, you're that meme

concentrate on your chest muscles. with a big strong chest, the titties will be less obvious.

Is your name TJ?

1/3 of guys have estrogen levels so increased that they're growing tits? I'm gonna need a source on that.

If you have gynocomastia then you're in one of three camps:

1. You're taking estrogen.

2. You have a hormonal issue caused by a combination of factors related to nutrition, drug use, disease, or environmental exposure. See a doctor.

3. You're a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQOJ-aqclFs
This guy is solid, his channel is good if you want to learn more about losing fat & getting in shape.

>1/3 of guys have estrogen levels so increased that they're growing tits? I'm gonna need a source on that.

Actually, the opposite. It's generally caused by an influx of *testosterone* which the body naturally tries to balance by producing more estrogen. Same thing that happens if you inject anabolic steroids. The 1/3 figure is an estimate that largely includes puberty, when the body is producing testosterone like mad.

I use to beat off a lot as a kid could this be the cause of muh tittays?

/Thread