Maradona is part Croat

His great-grandfather was born in Korčulam Dalmatia, his surname was Kariolić. He moved to the province in Corrientes, where he married with an Argentine woman. The rest of Maradona's ancestry comes from old Spanish colonists and Native Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.es/books?id=HBVA_CwNT3UC&pg=PA192&lpg=PA192&dq=maradona Lugo&source=bl&ots=UgtRU7JT8S&sig=5UauKVR9HZyYfBLpWJV7ssdyAWw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja7reWi_rSAhWEVxQKHS40BGcQ6AEIRTAF#v=onepage&q=maradona Lugo&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based. messi is probably part masterrace too

he's just a napoletan born in Argentina by mistake

Maldinis great grandparents were slovenian. Their surname was Maldinič.

And their grandparents were probably Turks from Central Asia

you need to go back

hol up, u be sayin Duje Maradonić is Croatian?

It all makes sense now . Bog te jebo croat scum

The fuck are you talking about? Turks never settled here.

>who is atilla and hungarians

The surname Maradona its Galician, from Lugo

books.google.es/books?id=HBVA_CwNT3UC&pg=PA192&lpg=PA192&dq=maradona Lugo&source=bl&ots=UgtRU7JT8S&sig=5UauKVR9HZyYfBLpWJV7ssdyAWw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja7reWi_rSAhWEVxQKHS40BGcQ6AEIRTAF#v=onepage&q=maradona Lugo&f=false

Says the 60% White nation.
He'll call me mohammed but he is way more non White.

>american education

You know there was this thing called migration period in the 6-8 century when Slavs came here.

MI SMO BILI KRALJEVI I SRANJE

>implying Im white

At least Im not a turkslav

Once again Turks never settled here. They came as far as Croatia and that's it.

WE

>slavs can migrate but turks cant

There was a huge barbarin invasion of the 5/6 centuries with many Central-Asian tribes settling in east-europe.mwhere do you think hungarians come from?

turks doesnt just mean turkey

I wish he had Messi, we're shit but not as shit as Argentina.
We'd unironically win a WC with Messi

90% of Hungarian (actual Hungarian, not modern day blanda upp of Slavs, Dinarics and Germans) got fucked up by Mongolians.

Turks were never here. If you're thinking of Avars, they got exterminated

Does all this ethnic knowledge comes from academic formation, distorted popular knowledge or talking about this is just some kind of father-son bond over there?

I am a history student

The bulgars and cumans were turkic as well.

What's that got to do with Slovenians being turks?

Did the bulgars not conquer sloevenia at one point?I thought there was a period of time the bulgars held most of south east europe ?

didnt pre-mongol Hungarians also hold a significant part of south east europe after joining kingdoms with croatia?

>Did the bulgars not conquer sloevenia at one point
Do you even know where Slovenia is?
>didnt pre-mongol Hungarians also hold a significant part of south east europe after joining kingdoms with croatia?
You mean when their king became the king of Croatia too? No they only held a small region that is in Slovenia now. It's called Prekmurje and they speak half slovene and half hungarian.

North of croatia and east of italy. i may have been thinking of the kingdom/empire of serbia.

I thought the magyars had a far deeper influence than that. my mistake

i also mix up Slovenia and Slovakia often

We are cool with Magyars. It's the Slovaks who have a problem with them and vice versa. Something about disputed regions and stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

i thought maradona was italian wtf