Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

normal-a-type.blog.jp/archives/60057200.html
web-farm.co.uk/asia-automatic-movement-psizeman-size40-mm-rolex-submariner-oyster-perpetual-date-p-1392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Yawn* Again? Such ;lack of imagination.

Still let's see how many newfriends fall for it (although it's been on here so often none should not have seen this already). Then they will defend themselves by saying "we knew, we were just joining in the troll"

wtf op how fat are you, where the fuck are your knuckles and wrist

i bet girls are disgusted when they look at you faggot head over to

god your fucking disgusting

Well, there's one straight out of the blocks

nice samefag fagot

>Then they will defend themselves by saying "we knew, we were just joining in the troll"
Yep ,making yourself look like an idiot is called ''trolling'' now.

The advice, opinion and life of a fattie is worthless and espacially if he larps. kys
also shit bait

Rolex or not, my black and gold g-shock has been kicking for almost 5 years and it only cost me $80 and I guarantee it out performs your fancy paperweight.

>What is a post and poster count?

If you'd have used it you'd have seen how wrong you were. Now you just look stupid.

Hey there trust funder, lets see you at age 30 broke and coked up

And we have a second

A possible third

That watch is probably fake and your hand is so fucking fat like wtf?

Ruskies go home. We see you.

shut up roodypoo candyass

How about some tips for getting as lardy as you. Mr richy fatass

Trying to harp back to the days of word-filter doesn't hide the fact you were a dumb cunt who posted "samefag" without checking the poster count and with just two posts in a thread. Just two.

Counting how many naysayers are in your thread?

Go on, how did you get rich? Was it in fast food franchises or something? Prove your wealth

>taking the bait this hard

▲▲

newfag

wow you guys are mean ;))
no wonder you faggots are going to stay as poorfags for the rest of your life ;) so sad ;(

i am going to enjoy the rest of my day sitting on my balcony looking at a nice view while you sit in your fucking basements all night hahaha LOSERS

No, read this
then this

of course you'll be sat down fatty go walk the nice view

Oh, yes. You were trollin'. Of course.

Like you were here

that wasnt even me fag kys

you are just jealous poorfag :D check out my other watch YOU will never get to afford ;)

enjoy working hard for your shit weekly payments :) maybe you could come work for me ;)

LOL your so fat i bet your a virgin

where do you work op

Like I see where your fingers and where your thumb should start but.. nothing.. Just a spherical nub at the end of your arm.

timestamp

of course not. You've definitely won and I am humiliated. I'd probably kill myself if you hadn't depressed me to the point of sapping my will to move. I am totally dominated by your wit and perspicacity. I hang my head and submit to the dominant male.

Happy? Good

I need a job man. What's your line of work?

i own a few factories ;) i have a lot of working class fags working for me while the profits roll in :D

Rolex is for losers

leave that in your will for me when you die of obesity tomorrow thanks
seriously how fucking fat can you get i though your hand was a ham

Wow so did you start the company yourself or are u riding on dads pocket?

Well you're going at it hard, OP, I'll give you that. But it seems to be working

Why do you always wear a Beta Design watch?
Plain and Ugly

mmmm get cucked white boi

That's ok I can't wear a watch at work anyways.

So? You've just pointed out you're one of the idiots. I'm not claiming there are samefags - just fucking stupid fish

moron

I don't understand why youre counting?

Is that because of your autism?

I have to guess every asshole who pastas this is a fat neck beard degenerate lazy piece of shit still living in mommy's basement with no life and only a dream of ever even being within 10 feet of a girl without them puking in disgust of you. Please go kill your self you worthless fuck

wrist watches are so 20th century!

>Is that because of your autism?
Nope, more like measuring the autism of the dumb fuckers that fell for OP's bait

See my post here
As an aside, it's also a sort of low-grade social experiment to see how many actually get alerted to the bait by me pointing it out. And yet they still impale themselves on the hook

Oooh, look - Goatsee

That must make you 19

Don't you think its a bit retarded to be hanging out counting all the shitposters in a pointless shitposted thread?

>social experiment
Yeah youre definitely retarded

normal-a-type.blog.jp/archives/60057200.html

Anyone born before 2000 is an old fashioned faggot that cares about ancient things like wrist watches...

>bit retarded to be hanging out counting all the shitposters in a pointless shitposted thread
Everyone has to be somewhere. After all, you're here too

Youre right. Cya. Have fun updating the thread every 30 seconds until it dies.

so fat can't even flex

21? I'm 17 but thank you!

>I'm 17
Physically maybe

most definitely and 17 years old!
and you are something like 30, have fun balding!

The Rado is a quartz piece of shit but the subie is a nice watch.

I'm definitely no 30 and have a full head of hair. Plus quite a few functioning synapses, which is more than you have

>full head of hair.
you continue to think that you fat balding ancient!

>you continue to think that you fat balding ancient!
Because you can see me through the screen. I'd stop now, you're making yourself look really retarded and it'll take more than you to rustle me

>I'd stop now
Awww, asking me to stop? are you a little bit butthurt?

>Because you can see me through the screen.
>can
lol

moron. But no doubt you'll feel compelled to reply, to get the last word, because it makes you feel validated.

That's OK - post away. You can have it.

and you feel a wee bit validated by making a comment about it, cute.

English your second language? Because "A can see B" is perfectly acceptable

404 the b8

That's a weird looking dick lol

If I CAN see you i know how you look like.
I would assume it was meant to say "can't"

how many extra links did u have to buy for that watch you fat fuck.

bait muncher

>implying clocks work any differently than other arm clocks

Sage in all fields niggers

>arm clocks
In OP's case that must be it, but humans wear wrist watches.

No. It was sarcasm. Look it up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No. If you knew what you were doing, you would know that sarcasm is in most cases not functional by the written word...

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

pasta!

He was being ironic. You are being retarded

You work for a pawn shop don't you?

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Trying to disguise yourself like someone else?
Well, Irony would be something like this;
>Because you "CAN" see me through the screen.

Depends if you want to telegraph your irony, I guess. Never heard of being straight-faced? or deadpan?

So I'm just supposed to know when you are "ironic"? are you a woman?

>op - Spends a shit ton money on watch
>me - saved money for more important shit

Your hand looks like it's from south park

>So I'm just supposed to know when you are "ironic"?
No, that's the whole point. I know, everyone looking on knows, but you don't (unless you're bright and preceptive, which clearly you're not). So you end up looking even more stupid and everyone who's in on it laughs.

Then you should use your "bright preceptive"
to inform in the text that you are ironic or sarcastic
like I have done in this one.

WOW!
JUST WOW!
YOUR 82£ REPLICA looks Good, I'm Impressed bitch

web-farm.co.uk/asia-automatic-movement-psizeman-size40-mm-rolex-submariner-oyster-perpetual-date-p-1392