Give me an advice b

Give me an advice b

I meet this girl on a date site, she's cute and all, and she say she come from France, after 1 day i start doubt she is a fake account so i start search her photo on the internet and i found they were stolen.
From then i wanted to know if she/he/it was a bot or a catfisher, so i continued talk
Today she told me that she have to travel to Africa, so i asked her a photo of her ticket and this is what i got.
My question now is, how i can find this fucker position?

1st ticket that she sent me
>mfw i read the date

2nd ticket
>i answer that is fake, and i need more photo of her

you would be literally autistic to believe this

She's real man

i do not believe this, i just want to know if he's a bot or a troll, and in case he's a troll i want to troll him aswell

She can be a real person or a chatbot, that's what i want to know

are you dumb ? he is a troll and i doubt a bot can edit Tickets (also these Tickets are really bad edited)

why i am dumb? i'm just having fun cause i'm bored

Mostly for first a bot to bait you and then a real person but this is a troll, no normal person think these Tickets are real

A bot is not baiting me, with reverse immage search i found out that he was a troll in poor hours, i'm not an idiot, i don't send personal info to strangers, i just want have fun with my Sup Forumsrothers

she asked if i loved her/him/it
>100%

sry i read these comment "She can be a real person or a chatbot, that's what i want to know" but it was not you OP. You are not dumb, i would have done the same...

is there any site that i can send to him that tell me the position when he open it?

one of the photo "she" sent me
just for bump and cause i love bitches

So funny op thx

Wanna have fun and test her french?
Ask anything you want to be translated, froggy reporting in.

It's a nigger catfish, OP
They often catfish french tard guys like this

translate this then, btw thx maybe it's funny

ye for me it's a nigger too, but what the fuck he want? he didn't ask me anything like money of personal info for steal something

Op here i don't speak french so i do not know how i'm supposed to understand all that shit

Why do you wanna check my pictures on the internet? A lot of people do this kind of pictures. If you don't believe me, tell me and we shall stop right there.

With some typical nigger spelling mistakes, called it

faggot is saying that plenty of people post on social medias and if you don't trust him, he is gonna stop the conversation. Obv a nigger btw, French is so bad I can hardly make out the meaning

he wants you to jack off on cam so he can blackmail you or send him money so he can come and see you most probably

Didn't ask anything for now, just want to appear faithfull first.
Ask her if she can lend you money to go see her:
Tu peux me prêter de l'argent pour que je vienne te voir?

This
The fapping thing is very plausible

this is the photo of "her" travel, just reverse search it, this guy is too funny

i want to find his position how i can do that? i want to troll him/her

i tought about that also he can look for info to steal my mail

you guys cant just videochat ??

This is the guy OP

I don't get it. Did you buy her tickets to Africa? Or you sent her money?

I wouldn't be so sure, given the fact he is in Africa, him sitting on a dirty plastic chair is more likely than on a sofa. This nigga is obviously upper class

no, i'm not that mad, i'm just having fun with this guy story

>there is a lot of sand here in Africa
kek

Why she's in Africa?

"her" grandmother's sick and he's gonna die

Touche toi en cam, je vais prendre des captures d'écran pour te faire chanter.

Touch yourself on cam, I'll take some screen cap for blackmailing

I still don't get it. Why give a fuck if "she" isn't trying to get anything from you?

For teh lulz

Yolo