What are these I get them after shaving?

What are these I get them after shaving?

You shave your shaft?

Thousands of little cancers

Amputate your dick before too late

Yeah I was circumcised just over 2 years ago and they didn’t leave enough skin so I get hair around my bellend

Not OP but I get hair growing pretty thickly like 1/6th of the way up the shaft, and even though it's thin, I'll even grow hair up to like half my length.

Sorry tho OP, I just trim not shave so I can't help

Real men have hair on their shaft and glans. You're probably underage.

i too have hair on the shaft and i'm not circumcised

Aids

It had some before, but now it’s under the head on the underside.

is this a dick schnitzel?

Your razor not Sharp or not close to skin

Honestly, looks like genital warts. Had them about 20 years ago, seem to remember them being in roughly the same spot and looking identical. Easy enough to treat though, but expect your cock to be out of action for 2 weeks to a month.

Best avoid shaving as you're just spreading the virus around and giving it new places to take hold.

does it tickles who sucks it?

I did think this. Ever had them come back?

I get them all the time op, have little hairs all up the shaft im a super hairy dude only 20 though, it looks like Fordyce spots and probably is. I get that exact thing but I have papules and fordyces

also they get irritated when you shave it's just the hair irritating the raised skin of the Fordyce that's why they look kinda like pimples and itch. either keep shaving daily till your skin toughens or just trim

something nasty

Try to get your dick fully erected and shave.

At least the skin at the shaft will be tighten and it is easy to shave all the hair. It is hard to shave if the skin at the shaft is stretchy or loosen.

i had this shit to. What i did helped me but i cant say it works for everyone. First i soak the skin around my dick in warm water for like 2-3min then shave with shaving cream after that wash it with cold water. After that i make sure i dry it good and maybe use some babypouder.

thats the proper way to shave any part of your body. always loosen up the skin before you shave by applying either a moist warm towel or just right after a hot shower, then you gotta make sure you tighten the pores afterwards so that they don't get irritated and red

You definitely have hpv (warts). You gotta keep yo dick as dry as possible all the time. Use gold bond powder 2-3 times/week

MOOOOOOOODS

Just take hand sanatizer witg vit e and put it in the shaft after shaving. also coconut oil is really good for your skin. if you use it on days youre not shaving it can make your skin nice and smooth. the habd sanatizer will burn if you get it in your balls. just toughen up for 3 minutes and the burning goes away. your bumps will be no more.

oh and 1 more tip. If you can let some of the hair grow back before next shave you wobt keep damaging the skin and also help to keep it smooth. sometimes its hard to do that expecially if youre having sex daily or multiple times a week but if you know you only fuck on the week ends then leave it alone until friday morning, shave, hand sanitizer. saturday put some coconut oil on the shaft(not the balls it can hold oder). maybe a little baby powder on the balls if you get a smell or wipe it out often with baby wipes.

Nice. Sounds like a good snip job. Take your frenulum too?

They stitched it back on

> " What are these I get them after shaving? " ;

You're supposed to pluck chicken wings, not shave them.

nothing they are penile papules
and some of the looking shit is from shaving