more of her/her sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>planet tattoos
>doesn't get pluto or planet x
fucking pleb

It's that a question, OP? The Obvious answer is both. But the top one looks to have a better body, so if i had to choose, then top. Give me a win OP.

pluto is so far away its her butthole duh

Sure, by all means. Bottom one seems younger (and cuter) to me, but I'd gladly do both, and will appreciate any received noods.

Can confirm. Pluto is in her but hole.

>I was born after 2000, have an average female body from not stuffing myself and an internet connection. I picked up these 5 lbs dumbells to show how sporty I am, now give me my 500 likes just as I'm entitled to

I'd say she probably works out a bit

more?

you're probably fat as fuck

which one is this, also more plz

bump

nope. I'm actually a gymcel, 1/2/2.5/3.5
now laugh at me

I'm waiting for some wins, hopefully both doing the same pose from the front so I can compare

indeed, more wins please. and say which sister they are

more grace plz

The two already in there are about as close as it comes to that.

Please

The first one isn't a good view though need it similar to the second

But I'd definitely fuck both, multiple times

There isn't one. That's as close as it gets. Here's an ass comparison

I fuck butts

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

One on right has a better ass

And better tits, I think

I'll take Antonia.

What's the story on these?

Think they've deleted their Facebook

Yeah. Apparently they closed them. That's why I wanted story.

I don't have the hq pics can you post them?

Moar pics or has op gone?

put it on @anamarietegeler too

She's a minor. Don't send anything to her.

Sup Forums truly is the saddest place on earth.. some young girls are kind enough to share nude pics and Sup Forums harasses them enough that they close down their facebook and it's still not enough.. guys here still want to know more and find ways to track them down.

pluto isn't a planet fuckface

almost correct, they share nudes for validation, excitement and to pamper their ego, not because they are generous, white knight faggot. Their whoredom is in plain sight for everyone now and they deserve it all. Also all males in their social circles should see that they love to slut around so all of them will try a quick pump and dump

Pluto isn't a planet, and Planet X as far as we know is merely a gravitational anomaly you dumbass.

tat looks disgusting, almost as if her spine is visible. would bang her doggy style only if she wears a shirt
lighthouse tat looks fugly as well

>I'm actually a gymcel, 1/2/2.5/3.5
And you post that on an anonymous image board?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hold on, I'll need to pull over in my Pagani Zonda, the tears are falling on my silk shirt
Hahahahahahahahahahaha