Sup Forums my girlfriend of 2 and a half years broke up with me earlier this year...

Sup Forums my girlfriend of 2 and a half years broke up with me earlier this year. She went on spring break with her family came back and dumped me out of nowhere. Before she left everything was fine. She would tell me unprovoked that she loved me and she was gonna miss me so much while she was gone and she did it multiple tomes
When she came back and broke up with me she seemed so distant and uninterested. A total 180. Sense we broke up I have been trying to improve myself. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week now and I have really good grades and a great major. But. I'm 25, inside a college town with a bunch of really hot 10/10 girls everywhere. They just arn't interested in me. I try but i get nowhere
I think i'm less attractive then average and i have friends but they all suck. I'm trying so hard to make my life better but I hate my self. I hate my life. I have no self esteem. I constantly try to go out and have fun but I almost never have fun. I find myself happier at home on the couch playing destiny 2. But i'm so fucking lonely. A friend of mine told me he recently saw my ex and that it looked like she put on 20-30 pounds. I thought I would laugh and be relieved at something like that but upon hearing it I was flooded with emotions and I know i'm not over her.
She left and never said a word to me sense.
I want to die Sup Forums
I honestly want to die.
She was a cute grill and I imagine she is having a way better life without me. Nobody wants me Sup Forums.
I'm going to die alone. I wish i could just kill myself and start over. I feel like I made a character for the wrong game and put all my stats in the worst places. I just want to erase myself and be someone else.
I wish i was dumb. I wish I could connect with other people and be able to have fun mindlessly drinking and partying and be a fucking retard with a dumb fuck major like political science.
I had to give my parents my guns. I know for a fact if I still owned them i would have already taken my own life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjoTCPlLW74
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF7SYxkSV14
youtube.com/watch?v=k5E43b-V1t0
youtube.com/watch?v=-awfXm37tW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Et tu /b?

You're too beta for any woman. That's why she left you. You may as well just go ahead and kill yourself because you sound like a lost cause.

I could give a fuck less if i'm beta or alpha. I just am who i am and i'm sick of being lonely and unwanted. Believe me if I could act alpha and pick up girls I would. But a woman's thought process is illogical to me and It's incredibly hard for me to figure out how to react to some of the stupid shit they do.

She took A LOT of dick over spring break. Prob met someone while on vacation that lives in your area. Never let your GF go on spring break by herself with friends. You are asking for problems if you do.

She went with family as far as I know. She was hispanic and went to El Salvador to visit her grandparents. It's not like she has a car over there and knows a lot of people.
But yeah she could have net somebody and got fucked.

Nah not a lost cause. You just need some soul searching. Best method is to travel alone. Backpack. Take a break from your normal routine 'cause you've been monotonous for too long everything feels mechanical. Go ahead and do something you've never done before. Take a calculated risk. Adventure. Bungee jump.

I understand being down, seriously though, you’re 25 faggot not 55. Give yourself some time and things will improve, don’t expect too much too fast. You need time as well by the sound of it, women can spot a guy who isn’t over his ex a mile away, I had the same problem. Just try to make yourself feel good, when you start doing that right you will project you’re ready to others.
I’m also going to call you a nigger Jew faggot for making me write a serious reply on Sup Forums, fuck you.

Thanks for the advice guys

I'm sorry man, I know how you feel.
I'm going through similar. I complletely cut off my girlfriend and dropped off the face of the Earth becauss I wanted to force her away from me and let me tell you, it fucking worked.
Now I hate myself and what I did and she won't tall to me. She already has another boyfriend and I'm seeing a pretty hot girl now but it's not the same. All i can think about is her and how sick and angry it makes me feel when I think of her with someone else. I can't help but Facebook stalk her, and it makes me even more depressed every time but I can't help myself. I miss my best friend more than anything else I've ever gone through, but I ruined everything with my paranoia.
I'm quitting my good paying job to focus on school and the gym as well because I also need to better myself.
We'll make it through this, OP. We just have to stop dwelling on in and just say fuck it and move forward.

Op here. Fuck man, we do stupid shit sometimes dude. I hope tou can make it through this. If you don't mind me asking, why did you cut her off and force her away in the first place?

Also I hope school goes good for you man. Keep your grades up buddy

We had been putting each other through a lot of shit this year. Everything went up in flames a while ago, but they burned doen and things weren't so bad. I ended up kicking her out of my parents again because we were living together and we "broke up" again. After that though we only saw each other a couple times and we pretty much only talked through text. I told her to lose my number a couple times during that because the sapece between her replies and shit was making me paranoid couoled with the fact that i never really knew where she was or what she was doing, but we worked it out each time and decided that we could make it work from a distance since she was supposed to start school and i couldnt move with her because im already in one.
so one night when i was smoking on my porch on the weekend I was about to text her and just started thinking of everything we put each other through and I was afraid id fuck up college for her and she'd fuck up mine. So i figured the best and easiest way to force myself to get over her would be to complwtely cut her out of my life. It went good for about 3 weeks though id always check my phone for texts from her even thougg i blocked her number. Then I had to finally unblock and message her to tell her she had mail and a few more things i had found that she should pick up. That's what broke my resolve.
I all but begged her to come and get her things herself so i could hug her and say goodbye one last time but she wanted no part of me and had her friend pick them up. Now im here' depressed, confused, and infuriated with myself fro forcing away the girl i know i love because i was paranoid and afraid.

tl;dr I left and hate myself for it and now I really probably wouldn't mind dying.

lol. What a loser.

what are your values user

Fuck man. I'm not sure what to say. I think you will be better off in the long run my man. Take some time to chill. You can do better and you should try working on your paranoia

there are more girls out there, and there are more 10s out there.

be happy you got to fuck a 10 for a while, learn what you did wrong, and go out and date again once you get over her.

if it helps to overcome the anguish, burn physical things of hers. try to make it as ritualistic as possible so that you mentally overcome her. dress in black robes and light a black candle, then place the object of hers that you wish to burn in a large colander or bin. say something out loud like "I burn this to overcome my grief," or "I offer this to Satan," or some shit, whatever I don't judge.

Burn that shit.

Do this every night, you will stop thinking about her.

Fucking loser, 25, and acting like a 15 year old.

You have 2 options from my pov:
a) kys
b) smoke weed, I would, theres no point hounding girls if you are just looking for sex, go for hookers. If you're looking for love, dont, let it come to you. Let fate bring you to her, tbh my best advice. No point forcing, I look at it this way: if it's meant to be then it's meant to be.. Otherwise just go fuck hookers.

I appreciate it, user. Sorry to throw all my shit at you when you're talking sbout yours, but just know you're not alone out there dude. Millions of people are going through the exact same type of shit as we are as I'm typing this.
There' always someone out there who understands and that you can talk too.

Dude wtf? What are you, gay?

oh yeah forgot to say, you gotta drop the candle in the bin after you say the thing out loud, and you have to say the thing while holding the candle.

when you say it, picture a good memory.

when you burn it, picture yourself happy without her.

You're doing the right stuff, user - hitting the gym, keeping working at college, making yourself go out. It has to be shitty for a while, but stay stoic, you'll find another woman. They're all pretty damn interchangeable until a man comes along and give their life meaning.

In what way?
I'm conservative, I value my grades and school. I work hard, and I want a relatively simple life. I jist want to be able to afford a house and have the money to do fun shit on the weekends and know that my life is stable. I want somebody to spend the rest of my life with though and I thought that was going to be my ex. We had a good thing going.
I never mistreated her. I was always there. I was contantly making her laugh and it was only in a way that somebody knew her ad intimately as I did could make her laugh. We had great conversations all the time. She was so special to me.
I'm not perfect though. I was in a bad situation where I lived next to somebody really loud and they fucked up my sleep. Long story short i'm on prescribed sleep medication and while we were dating I didn't stay up past midnight very often. We had our disagreements about stupid shit like anybody did but it wasn't anything that couldn't be handled like mature adults.
Part of me knows for a fact she will never find somebody else who will be half as good as her for me.
But another part of me if afraid she is to stupid to realise that.
She was 21 when we broke up. She doesn't exactly know who she is I think. But I know who she is..
Another thing that could have been an issue is I'm always studying. I study every day even on the weekends. Probably got to boring for a 21 year old hot chick.
Part of me can't blame her... but I know long term it would have been so much better

tbh men are interchangeable too. we are all worker drones who hit the gym to feel better about ourselves.

we are all equally unimportant.

Dope.
I like this.
Thanks dude

Yeah man. I agree.
I'm pretty sure I was that guy for her though. I'm sitting around every day waiting for her to realise she fucked up.
But that very well may never happen

No prob.

yeah dont focus on her or you mentally make her better than she really is.

it's like, when you focus too much on a thing that you love you end up learning ways that you actually hate it, and vice versa with things you hate or should hate, you end up making them better than they really are.

the brain is weird.

just focus on yourself and you will do better.

Very true user. I just wish i could get my mind off her. If I could just date someone else for a while it would help

>She took A LOT of dick over spring break.
Probably nigger muh dik.

nah dude if you jump to someone else you wont learn any ways to better yourself.

thats why you gotta do something like burn things she owned that you have, or sell them, or whatever.

thats so you dont have physical things hanging around to make you think of her.

the reason you picture yourself happy without her is so that when you get in a habit of remembering the good times, you train your body to think about burning and then feeling better without her.

remembering the act of burning the physical items brings catharsis and you will forget her.

>don't want to think about my ex
>better go out of my way to "ritually" burn their stuff daily

>I'm conservative, I value my grades and school. I work hard, and I want a relatively simple life. I want a stable life.

This is good.

>I want somebody to spend the rest of my life with

Lots of people want stability. If you make yourself stable, then many more opportunities will open up

But more importantly, you need to focus on yourself before worrying about finding someone else. Finish school, find a career that you're happy with, and keep working hard. Find things you enjoy doing yourself, and don't lose sight of your values

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjoTCPlLW74

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF7SYxkSV14

youtube.com/watch?v=-awfXm37tW4

you might think you have something there, but this is what a lot of people do to get over emotional shit.

when my friend quit his job he burned the uniform.

It's another year and half till i'm done with school. A company already wants to hire me when I graduate though and i'll probably make 80k starting.
I just don't know if I can make it though. I miss her. Life feels empty without..
All the hard work barely feels worth it

>But yeah she could have net somebody and got fucked.
and then she didn't want to admit it, but still felt horrible for cheating, so distanced herself and dumped OP.

this is why you don't cheat, unless you're a completely heartless bastard.

If she cheated I wish she would have just fucking told me.

dude, she either fucked another guy or wants to.

end of story.

dude

your 25. Give it some time

Wait until you get into your 30's your gonna have a great fucking time. All those girls you wanna hit now. Well they will be still single cause they are riding the cock carosel now. And they will want you bad. Cause you got a degree, good job, your single. No hang ups.

You will be quenching in pussy bro.

Fuck your ex. She fucked someone else when she was away on vacation. She came back and broke up with you, thinking he was the "one" he obviously said, thanks for teh pussy skank, "oh you thought we were an item, nu uh" and she didnt' go back to you, cause she probably thought you knew all that and would dump her ass way harder.

Fuck her, she's getting fatter cause she's more lost than you are.

chill out, and relax. good times are coming. stay away from her. PERIOD

ps, go download off pirate bay "the game by neil strauss"

its gonna help you, son. ALOT if you get through half that book and apply those methods. You will be getting laid by the 3rd day. Or the very least numbered up

You are thinking logically. Women don't do that. They aren't gonna tell you that they cheated. That would be the logical thing to tell the truth. They will never tell you the full truth and you just have to deal with it. I do the same back to them now and it works at times

Cmon bro lighten up, a girl or a friend is never a good reason to be depressed or sad, if they leave its just that it was not meant to be, keep the happy memories and move on. You seem like a cool guy with above average intelligence and ambition, dont squander these stats (yes they are the right stats not wrong as you say), for a shitty girl. Dont go chasing for love, go out to have fun not to find a girl or make meaningless connections. You will find love in the most unexpected times and places, but if you keep chasing or forcing it you will not get it.
I've been through what you are going through and came out of it a better more knowledgeable man.
Play on the fortes and dismiss the bad feelings, dont durink, dont give in to shitty vices, move on and life will reward you.

Stay strong

This honestly made me feel better.
Whoever you are user I hope some good karma comes your way.
Thanks dude

Thanks dude. I kinda figured you giys would all be assholes but i'm getting some good advice and help.
Thanks.

Another thing i forgot to mention, dont go out doing things you dont enjoy, stay in and play Destiny 2 to get your mind off all the shit.
When you go out and don't enjoy it you are aware of what you are doing is not fun and you get a double reason to be sad.
>stay in and acquire good loot in destiny2
>mind focused on the game and having fun

>go out to pretend to have fun
>be frustrated you don't have fun, remember your shitty gf and become even more frustrated and depressed

you are welcome. And the reason why i said it, is because i was you at one time. I have been there, done that.

Now, i have slayed hundreds of girls. SImply put, the older we get. The more women want us. Because they really do age like milk.

Just keep yourself in shape, and TRUST ME...they will be banging at your door.

It's a time game. And we can fuck and have kids well into our 90's
women, expire at 40.

The balls in our court once we turn 30.

>but I hate my self. I hate my life. I have no self esteem.

Oh...well there's most of the problem.

This guy is very right, i had 3 long term relationships from 17 to 26, all with young girls from 15 to 20 years old. They are undecided pieces of shit.
I'm 27 now and a lot of women look at me in the streets or at the mall etc, i look 30-32 ish because of beard and i always wear mature clothing without inscriptions or texts or images.

Women like mature men because they want stability after they descend from the cock carousel. Sure it's mentally bad for us knowing they jumped on 3+ cocks a week for the past 5+ years but see it as an experience acquirement.
Women overall are very submissive and loyal, much mkre than men.
They just need to realise time ia ticking and onxe you found one like that she will be all yours and shd will also please you and do whatever you want.

Another advice is to stay away from overweight ones, if they cant respect the 10kg below their height last digits they cant control themselves and they are prone to cheating, manipulating, and victimizing

I dont know the ratio in amerifat language but example

1m65 girl should never weigh more than 55kg unless she has enormous boobs.
178m girl should have 68kg and so on

Dude. I feel like you are in my head. I thought the same thing but everybody always says you are supposed to go out and shit and make friends to feel better after a breakup. But I honestly do go out try to have fun and realise everybody is just retarded. I went to a bar for a "silent disco" last night and it was dumb as fuck. I came home and was a bit torn up because I remembered how fun it used to be when me and my ex would just stay in and watch netflix or cook food and play a video game. We really connected on that shit. It seems so simple but they are such good memories.
I think i will be happier staying in and just doing my own shit. I just wish I had her sitting next to me

Fuck guys. OP here. I never expected this sort of help. This is all really good advice. I know we are all nigger faggots and asshole but I love you guys. You are giving me hope to go on.
Even if it's false hope I do feel a bit better. I never really get to vent about this sort of shit and when I do people don't seem to care to mucch or try to help.
May kek be with you.

Just be happy you've even had someone in the first place.

Never having a friend, or girlfriend, is the fucking worst thing for a 24 year old.

It's not false hope though, if you were capable of having a gf (for so long) in the first place, you are absolutely capable of doing it again and again until success ensues. Screencap this and read it in 5 years, what i will tell you is going to make sense then.

The more relationships you have, the less you will give a fuck, it is a sad reality but it's how our brain works.
First 1-3 relationships of one's life are the most depressing on break ups.
After that you will just be normal, dont get phased too much if shit happens, and you will invest way more time building yourself up in a relationship than you would invest on her. Same goes for women too, although they are needier than us, the experienced ones will need their space too.

Op here if you live near Athens georgia I'll be your friend dude.
Of if you have destiny on ps4 i'll chill with you.

Got it man. Will do.

In a completely different country and I don't have Destiny, lol.

Fuck man. Well. I hope things get better for you bud

Nah dude, shit will buff out. You're still in school and the real world is different.
Find something that distracts your mind
Bitches ain't shit, land a decent career and aquire assets, women will follow
Stop comparing yourself to others, they're just good at hiding how shitty they are

well that is gone.

And think of it this way.

Would you REALLY want her back. Knowing she could drop you again like she did before. She will do it again. Sure as the sun rises.

No, you don't want that.

Starting over sucks. But that is life.

Agreed.
I just want a replica of her that isn't a peice of shit.

Am I the only one who notices? She went away w her family: Her family doesn't like you or her situation with you. Very possibly they instigated her break-up w you.

In any case, you'll be fine. Many other fish in the sea when you're healed and ready. Hang in there.

Even works to be the wounded bird; some woman will love to take care of you while you heal. Start talking to women about your feelings and one will comfort you.

All the best.