Why are this guys owning Trump on a daily basis?

Why are this guys owning Trump on a daily basis?

Who rapes him the hardest?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/452972/uranium-one-deal-obama-administration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering
cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/obama-era-uranium-deal/index.html
newsweek.com/what-we-know-about-russian-uranium-scheme-involving-clinton-and-obama-693348
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Sherwood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like dissing a special needs kid: It's easy.

Bill Maher actually got him to send in his birth certificate to prove he wasn't the son of an orangutan...that man is president now.

>Why are this guys owning Trump on a daily basis?

Because he's a embarassing loud mouthed idiot. It's easy to make fun of him.

not one of these guys are funny

Its funny how all those hosts are literally indistiguishable. Those libtards cant handle Trump

>Those libtards cant handle Trump

They are actually handling him pretty hard, judging by how much he's crying.

Weird. Craig Ferguson isn't in that pic.

You must be a homosexual.
You watch faggots.

And I don't even like Trump.

Greetsky cameratskies! Keep fighting for mother Russia.

All their ratings are plummeting. Maybe becouse they all keep promoting the same fucking shit everyday. Maybe becouse they all have the same opinions. Who cares

What matter is that Trump is making America great again

Where's all the jukes now?

They had 30 years to lock up Clinton even though the guy who threatened to lock her up is in office but she's still free and she will remain free . Someone else is much more likely to go in the pen...

Kek
Use those memes while you still can.

>Special counsel investigating Trump: 1
>Special counsel investigating Obama: 0

Any other questions?

With all the shit she did, and at such I high level. She won't go to jail, it'll be a fireing squad, because we no longer hang criminals.

nationalreview.com/article/452972/uranium-one-deal-obama-administration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering

I like how Jimmy Fallon is the only one who doesn't seem to give a shit.

because ferfusson is (sadly) not a late night host anymore

cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/obama-era-uranium-deal/index.html

>nationalreview.com

at some point in your life you will have to start thinking for yourself. Why not start today?

CNN is FAKE NEWS.

You know who I learned that from?

Awww

I have been in a retarded state for 4 years. When. How?

They're a bunch of crybaby liberals who are thoroughly convinced that they're on a higher spectrum of intelligence. They're not funny, any comedian who's into political humor automatically has a large fan base whether they're on the right or left. They preach about trump being divisive while being divisive themselves. With that said. I don't like trump, but god damn I'm tired of hearing about him from every dumbass celebrity out there.

>literally indistiguishable
>literally

Pic a news outlet of you favor.
She took the money
She signed off on the deal, as did Obama.
The money trail exist. She did this. I've seen shit like this before. Its not going to end well

what has trump done then just waste all of our tax money on a wall we all know is going to be unaffected one way or another and creating tension with a little korean faggot we are all unknown of his capabilities, either way if we win the nuke strikes we can have huge health issues and economic crisis, make america struggle again, history never changes

>74928817
Sorry I thought you people worshiped CNN

How about Newsweek?

newsweek.com/what-we-know-about-russian-uranium-scheme-involving-clinton-and-obama-693348

It's unfortunate the cameraman shot them with a camera instead of an m-16, or an AK

Pictures like that are the reason everyone considers the right to be retarded.

>It's unfortunate the cameraman shot them with a camera instead of an m-16, or an AK

*ba dum tshhh*
*cough*
*cough*

You are either very young or very old.

you and your gay friends are not everyone tho

All put to death by fireing squad.
Nothing to joke about any more.

Poor bastard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

That's a cool motive.

Fuckin racist.

Neither, good try though

Also, not a joke, I'd like to see a late show host rekt thread

Wut?

Oh I forgot, you were right about everything before.
My apology.

Bill Maher is a dumb ass.

Would you wear a black armband when they shot the man who said peace could last forever?

All these people in one room and no one bombed it...

>Trump is making America great again
Examples needed. And not EOs pls.

Let her go to jail. The dossier was flimsy evidence anyway. Mueller’s got a lot more sludge to wade through than this

Because they are hired and payed by primarily far left wing Jews to do it.
These aren't free lance youtubers.
These people are all hired and put out there by the same small group people to endlessly preach that small group's narrative as if it's the only narrative.

People act like it's some ridiculous conspiracy theory but it only takes 10 minutes of Googling to find out who put's these people in your living room.
Here's an example.
This is the Disney guy who runs their ABC network and all the guys in that photo who are on ABC. You're watching and listening too what this guy wants you too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Sherwood

>Sherwood is a member of the Board of Directors of City Year (Los Angeles), California, and a member of the Advisory Board of the Center for Public Integrity in Washington, D.C. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.

News stories don’t equal indictments, Sparky. I thought you knew that from all your weeping over the Mueller investigation

You wanted him to waste everyone’s money and time, bring the country to the brink of war, and tweet like a 13-year-old experiencing pms for the first time?
Then you’re fucking retarded.

Hi ad hominem. Anything else?

Wow that website seems so legit lol

The GOP has been bought and paid for by the Mercers, the Kochs, and other wealthy donors. They’re just better at telling retard Americans that they’re liking out for their best interests, while generously applying lube to their buttholes.

What the fuck happened to comedy? Sad.

English not your primary language?

>Why are this guys owning Trump on a daily basis?

Because the news has become to ridiculous that is can only be covered with any real justice with sarcasm and humour.

The traditional news media tries to be muted and reasonable and calm and take Trump's claims and actions seriously.

Those comedy news shows don't. They accept it's all batshit and they don't humour a man who says something like "Trannsexual vaccines caused the holocaust" with respect or seriousness because the motherfucking president.

driver does salute for him in car before realizing president walked off on him

>English not your primary language?
Nope, it's my 3rd language.

LOL, well this people are in their 70's. right? I'm less that half their age and sometimes feel worse and act worse that this. I'm just waiting for all that rich money tax cuts to trickle all the way down. Then I'll be ok.

seth meyers has the best trump jokes, but if you want a real substantive attack on his ideas, you gotta go with john oliver.

Trickle down stupidity has worked wonders for the left. So it is a proven theory.

Well you shouldn't really think you've got the language down. Maybe you just have 2 and are attempting English too

I tuned out a while ago. Everything seems a little too repetitive and silly now. Shocking and entertaining at first. Now. meh

See

>Who rapes him the hardest?

himself. one unforced error after another

pic related

Bitch! I know words. I have the best words.

Don't talk shit about my languages when you only speak one!

Having not seen Trump care passed by Obama sand monkey's
We have no way of knowing what it would be like.
So here's a factual meme for ya.

This guy

These shows are so unfair! They make fun of Trump, but they don't make fun of Clinton as much.

Yeah, everyone knows sand monkeys are touchy

Nice showcase of all the leftist disinformation agents in one pic, they are not on to air to be funny, their objective is to indoctrinate the public to their biased idiology

>Muh Battle Regalia