So this Becky in my class is being super annoying and i "hypothetically" want a way to get her to btfo

So this Becky in my class is being super annoying and i "hypothetically" want a way to get her to btfo.
Some of her fucking behaviour:
>sat too close to me by sitting in the chair next to where I sat (since the first day of class) which forced me to move where I sit.
> eats in class when she fucking knows she's not supposed to
> always sucking snot up her nose like some fucking disgusting 3 yr old (such a disrepectfull cunt)
> hacking and coughing as loud as a jet plane like some fucker with lung cancer
Always talking to her Becky friend who is also a basic bitch
> laughs at the professors dumb jokes like some tard who Just saw something so funny they shit themselves ( obviously she wants the professors cock so she can pass this easy class
>always answers questions the professor asks the class
>has a croaky voice like a person with a stoma

This bitch is so annoying and disrespectful. I need a way to get back at this Becky w/o doing something that won't get me in trouble. Of course this is all "hypothetical".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cMiNDwyq3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

further proof that literally every OP is a fag.

Okay thanks, I'm a fag, now that we have that out of the way, we can get back on topic.

>underage b&

her name is fucking Becky, that's punishment enough.
OP sounds like a whiny bitch.

College idiot, I'm 22

So how's high school going for you

yet you write like a 14 year-old, hm.

Hypothetically, you could try not being a whiny little cunt. "Boo hoo, people do things that I don't like." Nobody cares you pathetic, fragile, pussy.

Some one gets it. But her crimes cannot go unpunished. "Hypothetically"

How fucking pampered is your life that one girl minding her own business is enough to get you riled up?

NYPA motherfucker

> interesing

a) underage
b) aspie
c) both

Ur such a sensitive little faggot. Kys right now, because you're gonna do it one day anyway. Just end your suffering.

OP is clearly the problem here
KYS

go get checked for autism

>basic bitch
underage hipster slut detected

Okay well I thought Sup Forums would be more willing to help. I guess you chads would much rather criticise other posters. No wonder b is shit. There's no more Sup Forumsros just cynical assholes

ever heard of NYPA, summerfag?
go back to 9gag.

oh no im annoyed by a person living a normal and healthy life! my inability to overcome my own misery is only overshadowed by my superiority complex that i have because i am in no way self aware!! please some one sympathize with me! this person cannot stop doing things people do that i find annoying!

Rape her. That's always good for a giggle, and it tends to shut bitches up.

>Becky
>basic
This is now a cringe thread.

hahaha, I know you are trolling and I like your style. Very clever.

shut your pus with your "hypothetically" bullshit you little tapeworm.

all riled up that you're a perma-virgina and you are going to take it out on a girl who's "annoying"?

why not pull her pigtail and run away? that will teach her. hypothetically.

Maybe we are being Sup Forumsros by telling you that you are in the wrong.

Fucking moron

You´re just acting like a little bitch. I kinda hope this is b8

>I need a way to get back at this Becky w/o doing something that won't get me in trouble
marry her, it'll ruin her life

NYPA fag

Why would we ever help some aspie tard who got triggered by somebody doing normal things?

Op here. Comments noted
I'm abandoning this thread

>get back at this Becky w/o doing something that won't get me in trouble.
Just rape her, we all know you secretly like her but she rejected your autistic advances.

Sooooo, she does the following:
-Sits in an open chair
-Eats
-Has a cold or allergies
-Interacts with other people in a positive manner
-Has vocal fry

That just sounds like a pretty standard college student in 2017. You need to chill out b/ro.

Or maybe you should get your “revenge” by hate fucking her, getting her pregnant, and then getting married. That would certainnly make her miserable.

lol who's the nigga in the back with the dreadlocks

>football scholarship
Literally the only reason 90% of these niggers get into higher education.

OP is a fag.

lurk moar before posting again

You could at least have the decency to delete your thread you degenerate fuck.

Just ignore these Sup Forumstards and their newfaggotry OP. Hypothetically:

- You could spray her car door handle with pepper spray.

- You could take a shit and put it behind her wheel cover on her driver's side door so she smells shit every time she goes anywhere.

- You could dump a bottle of piss into her laundry while she's not there (assuming community laundry room).

tits or gtfo

about two years of lurking will help you not make an ass of yourself in your first post. rule of thumb.

Not your personal army fag

sounds like a dyke...show her some affection. and she'll run away fast.
or, you might get a blowjob.
even an ugly blowjob is still a blowjob.

look at this pathetic samefag

Oh so now you don’t like to hear people not agreeing with you. Aww poor lil cuck. Delete this thread you kfc loving chimp.

Trick the most beta male in class that she told you she likes him secretly and change seats with him.

Fixed she will kys herself shortly after

>implying OP is not the most beta male in class

how many do you have?

>trips of truth have spoken

this is the best bait

Wow! You're so cool. You called her becky. Just like beyonce. You know you're cool when you do things that beyonce does.

>hm

Ironic, isn't it?

I know when I'm being baited.
How's your day going?

She down with beyonce

>Always talking to her Becky friend who is also a basic bitch
you sound so cool like these kids on the youtubes

>Identical-homosexual
Nice try OP, but your autism is too easy to spot.

not really. just suspicious.

not sure if this is genuine pathetic neckbeard thats probably never talked to anyone in his class. Or meta bait that is some sort of bait experiment.

>Fixed she will kys herself shortly after
????????????????
wat....

just kys yourself and gtfo out!

I need to get back to my slumber... OP is a fag anyway.

are you a fucking normie from leddit? or even worse 9chat? If you dont know 4ching slang dont come here, off you go now

now THAT is irony!

You sound more annoying than her. But if you must get her, do it by taking a filet knife and ramming it deep into your neck. That'll teach her.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say you should fuck her. It sounds like you're finding she's a effect mate.

I am supporting this comment
>sit next to her
>hear her snort for the last time
>stand up
>start crying and shout FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I CAN BEAR HAVING YOU SIT NEXT TO ME
>give the same speech you gave us, in front of class
>sit down, ram the knife in your throat and lean on her

That'll teach her

Holy fuck you're retarded. I hope she dials up her antics to 11. At worst she's a mild irritation. However, being a little bitch like you is worse.

Good. Now fuck off.

You're expecting decency from this cuck?

kys

MAXIMUM KEK

No fuck off. Why are you complaining about the person who actually participates in class.

Ding ding ding

Horror and despair

Twist OP is actually her care assistant and shes a disabled student.

College ????
Nigger in the background
Does not compute

youtube.com/watch?v=3cMiNDwyq3w

>yet you write like a 14 year-old, hm.
well yeah, this IS the US

Are you so autistic that having other people exist near you is causing a fucking sperg-attack? How the fuck do you expect to live with roommates? Neighbors? A partner? God forbid you trick someone into liking you, they'll learn soon enough that you need a caretaker, not a lover. I hope they never cough nearby, it'll be a murder suicide

>Sup Forums will not be my personal army
>whine like a little sheltered bitch

Oh god I didn’t know we were in the fucking third grade grow the fuck up

This

GUARANTEED REPLIES MOTHERFUCKER

NYPA FAGGOT

Tough love is real love
>checked

Lil Pump

You're whining like a little bitch. STFU

Simply go and fuck her tight becky ass. hypothetical ofc

If not, he could just ask Jamal in the background to do the rape.