in the aeroplane over the sea

wrong

Dark Side of the Moon, easily

Everything Queen ever put out as they're the most overrated band in history

I think the same thing about foo fighters

NO LOVE DEEP WEB

this, holy shit. recc'd for years and this is straight Hot Topic tier shit

>also I am only halfway through this shit and about to turn it off

i don't listen to them (now) but artificial death in the west is the best song in their discog

this, if you're gonna fall for the Death Grips meme, at least listen to their only good albums, NOTM and GP, and maybe EXM

i agree. fucking boring.

anything jazz

find me someone over the age of 19 who likes the foo fighters.

These are solid choices

This is pretty pleb but there are some popular jazz albums out there that are certainly pretty overrated.

I can't

Here you go, this one is worse. At least OK Computer is entertaining, this is a snoozefest

fuck you op radiohead is the greatest band of all time

>weird fishes
>jigsaw falling into place
>nude
>bodysnatchers
>reckoner
Don't know what you're talking about

yes
no
maybe

It's not overrated. It's just a victim of its own popularity and critical acclaim.

QUADS CONFIRM

kys, if anything it's underrated

I'm 20 and like Foo Fighers. Their last album was shit and I have a feeling their new one will be as well but Wasting Light is fantastic.

you're saying that like this album was good at all

off yourself

>snoozefest
Did we listen to the same album? The day I decided to listen to Radiohead's entire discog front to back this was the one that gripped me the most. I was doing other things while listening but this album demanded my attention in a way that none of their other albums had.

Sounds like you were listening while doing something else

In Rainbows is the overrated one.

I can't.

Without the hype Radiohead's In Rainbows (Radiohead, 2007) would simply be a mediocre attempt at making slightly adventurous classic rock music. Abandoning their pretenses of innovation and futurism, Radiohead returned to their rock roots with a guitar-driven album that features precious few electronic/digital effects. This is U2-style arena-rock for the 2000s. The syncopated blues-soul shuffle 15 Step the half-baked hard-rock of Bodysnatchers (reminiscent of pathetic attempts by the Beatles to reinvent themselves in the age of Cream) or Faust Arp, a Beatles-esque elegy that has been heard countless times in the history of pop music, are not only inferior material by any standard: they are plain amateurish. To make matters worse, the album includes a whole set of sub-pop ballads, from the slow Nude (a long unreleased song, originally titled Big Ideas) to the even more moronic All I Need and House of Cards.
Redeeming the album from utter mediocrity are Jigsaw Falling Into Place, by far the best song, the kind of feverish dance-rock that Inxs specialized in, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, a tender song a` la Coldplay that gradually builds emotioinal momentum, Reckoner, a languid soul lament over a hypnotic polyrhythm and a Moody Blues-esque string section, and finally the piano-driven Videotape, the melodic peak of the album and the one ballad that has something original to say. But it's way too little.
Any critic who hails this album as a masterpiece must be missing 99% of the music released in the same month.

In Rainbows is also bad, but nowhere as overrated as OK Computer

Yes, literally anything by The Beatles

>comparing weird fishes to coldplay when it is coldplay who bit off of radiohead

Anything by Michael Jackson

My dad

>implying the ouroboros hasn't already been realized

this is pretty spot on and I'm surprised I don't see U2-Radiohead comparisons more often considering 90% of Radiohead's career was based off U2. Then Radiohead fans complain about Coldplay/Muse etc. without realizing the incredible irony

I like it, and a lot of people think it's a great album.

The acclaim comes from a very real place; its not Radiohead's best imo but it remains to be a very solid album.

Can understand the Coldplay comparison, but why Muse? Haven't heard of it

lots of people also like Despacito
>The acclaim comes from a very real place
how could one actually believe this?
they've been an industry plant band from the beginning

What a fucking comparison. Hats off.

Nope

Easy

good job Sup Forums. Finally, a thread with actual non-shit responses

This guy - this is not my kind of guy

fuck off

This and everything else Corgan ever released.

unironically yes

People who unironically listen to scaruffi are unironically mentally challenged and desperately trying to be contrarian, just like scaruffi himself.

How can you call an album that opens with 15 Step a snoozefest?

Definitely agree. I sat there waiting for something interesting to play. Such a transition from superunknown

this so much

Kid A

Everything Radiohead released after OK Computer is a snoozefest.

this

This

quads of truth

>not understanding the difference between radiohead and coldplay.

Why do people like you even bother listening to music

This gets my vote, mostly because it's really bad and yet it somehow ranks alongside or above White Album and Revolver as their best.

All overrated. In Rainbows is the most overrated Radiohead album by far.

These albums are actually fantastic. Pet Sounds continues to be the quintessential pleb filter album.

>Pet Sounds
>pleb filter
jesus christ

If you don't like Pet Sounds, you have legitimately bad taste in music and are musically uneducated.

My man! Literally came here to post this

absolutely this

Siamese Dream is not fantastic. "Sweet Sweet", "Luna", and "Today" are good, "Geek USA", "Cherub Rock" and "Mayonaise" are OK, the rest is mediocre. and the whole thing is overproduced--and overrated

>Albums that you hate, that everyone else loves

Certainly not overrated on this board.

wrong you fucking retard faggot

12 hours and still no has been able to name one.