Do you want a black gf?

Do you want a black gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

dogbehaviorscience.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/100-years-of-breed-improvement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not one that looks like that.
Bitch looks like she a trap taking hormones.

Fuck a black girl? Sure.
Date a black girl? Hell no.

rude

Exactly.

nope, already got one.

I hate negros

i want just preg them and go away in the fog

Just asked mine out yesturday. My opinion better that usual white girls. Love that chocolate boody.

What the actual fuck is that ass. That is not attractive; that is nightmare fuel!

Low T faggot. Real men like the BOOTY.

Can confirm. I have had about 12 sexual partners in my twenty-odd something years, and I always aim for the big ole booties. Nothing like making that big old thing bounce against you, or even hold onto at night.

Not against black women, but her body shape in particular is a no for me

no

this

I did for a while

got one. Been together almost 2 years. We are both creative types and constantly pitch ideas back and forth off of eachother. She watches anime with me, plays vidya with me, and even knows her shit. (been gaming since childhood; her favorite games are resident evil 1 + 2) Not to mention she's fucking gorgeous. I hate to brag but fuck, i hit the jackpot

I'm not into bestiality

Obviously not creatve enough to get a fucking razor and shave her armpits.

And how was it ?

i like the hair. it's my thing. why should a woman shave for you, if you won't do the same for her?

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

She's got hairy armpits.

Gross.

I'm sure she's also a liberal.

I guess that makes sense. Like if you have a fantasy of banging a legit orc warrior princess - you’re done!

one that looks like pic related, the op one is shit

COLONIZED

>why cant she grow a beard when you have a beard?

more like banging prime breeding material for the most healthy offspring with attractive genes. (Have you seen mixed people? they're fucking gorgeous. Where will racism be when the whole world eventually becomes mixed?)

No, am not into beastiality.

yes because its been proven time after time that pure white people isnt the optimal race..

you know what happens to purebread dogs? they develop health problems and their genes start to worsen. It's called inbreeding. not into that.

that's all for now. you racist fucks don't serve to see more.

Thing is tho im not a dog like you.
Also no they dont.

What is actually the reason people get upset with racist?
What is wrong with being racist?

dogbehaviorscience.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/100-years-of-breed-improvement/

do some fucking research. read a book.

not with a fake ass

hope you have fun with your cousin.

Fuck you, you nigger lover. Show us more fuck puppets.

because my cousin is the only choice of a non nigger girl.

if you had to choose between a black girl and your cousin. you'd fuck your cousin.

Plzz more

maybe.

i've had a black gf. proud of it as it was an experience, but once i went black, i went back. black and white simply don't mix. it fun to fuck, but but not enough for a serious relationship (with exceptions, not all black chicks are hoodrats)

No

Ive only dated one black girl and she was chubbier than your girl, but her curves made me go crazy running my hands over them

also she was the biggest sweetheart, got a long with my family so good

man I fucked that shit up

live in aus now, black girls here all from africa, only 1/10 is sorta thicc, most of them jsut as skinny as your average white bitch

fuck

we're playing cuphead right now, so i'm out yall

I'd buy that for a dollar!

no one wants a black girl, it is obvious

Please just kill yourself already

wut. she looks like my ex. is her name tabitha?

Yeah some of them are beautiful, a lot of them look like patchy-haired mongols tho tbh

nope, sorry

>this

that was seriously uncanny. the memories...

sounds like you shoulda stuck with it.

Ok go hang out with the troll

mine can look like that.

fuck no. i sometimes miss the fucking, but that's about it. the drama she caused, and that hair thing all black chicks have can drive a man insane

Obviously not same girl as mine lol. She doesn't have drama, or any problems with her hair. She doesn't mind me touching it.

alreagy had one. shit happen we broke up but i would love to be with her again. she wasnt hood trash but a southern lady with respect. loved it also the ass was fat