Black women are America's most educated group?

What the fuck is this bullshit being spread around? And the racist anti-white garbage in the comment section is just pure cancer. Jesus fucking Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
nytimes.com/2015/05/17/opinion/sunday/the-case-for-black-doctors.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/1991/05/30/opinion/race-norming-necessary-for-now.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unlike white women they cant just get ahead in life by being attractive so of course they have to try to get educated.

Affirmative action

Here's the link in case you want to BTFO some niggers and cucks in the comments - or watch the shitty video: kikebook.com/ATTNVideo/videos/1555955044709451/

Replace kike with face

Six percent of the population

>Implying "diversity studies" counts as educated

Nigger sows have the most diplomas.
I think they keep them in a bowl by the door at planned parenthood; the sign says "Take one", but you know how niggers are.

Here's a fine example of "educated" nigger sows.

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

Good point. Now go and check your privilege.

By the way I realized checking your privilege means to withhold winning arguments out of deference to the other person's disabilities.

they pass classes biased on their race they get free tuition biased on their race so ya

There are a ton of scholarships for women only, and there are a ton of scholarships for blacks only. Add hyper easy liberal arts courses to that mix and you could say that sheboons are the "most educated group."

They don't have husbands, and they buy into "muh edjukashun" meme.

They're all nurse's aides, paralegals, or various titles that they think convey prestige by association.

This is all when the welfare money isn't enough.

WE

WUZ

EDUMACATED

Not trying to rustle everyone's jimmies but most nigger woman I know from college are getting social work degrees. Now they may not be math and science but from talking to them it kind of changed my mind. They all were getting free degrees so they could move back into their ghetto communities after graduating and work with poor as fuck little nigglets. They use these social work degrees to help kids with crack head parents get there life on track. So basically black women are going to college to learn how to become black fathers. They might not be getting STEM degrees but they have good intentions.

N

SHEIT

I'm gonna say affirmative action but we'd actually need to run some numbers. (Would they have gotten it without it? What's their degree?)

No they wouldn't have. The percentage of Black med students was 2.2% in the late 1960s, reached its high in the 1990s at 8%, and now sits at 5%. Because affirmative action was rolled back. A Black doctor explains it here.

>nytimes.com/2015/05/17/opinion/sunday/the-case-for-black-doctors.html?_r=0

Can niggers even fail exams without you going to jail for racism ?

>replace kike with smoke

Not jail, but you will be sued. Blacks have lower IQs so if you use an IQ test in hiring you will be sued for discrimination. They say the tests are culturally biased, but that's bullshit. In order to get around this tests are race normed, which means they add points to Black and Hispanic test scores to make them equal to the White average.
>nytimes.com/1991/05/30/opinion/race-norming-necessary-for-now.html

So are they privileged now?

Black women are far better at being motherly than white women in the first place. Knowing how to be a social worker AND being integrated into the projects or ghetto gives them a really good chance of changing their problem from the inside out. Sup Forums should be celebrating their education, outside of the "blame whitey" shit some of them learn in the more liberal campuses. This means better blacks. Am I fucking crazy or is it just myself and this guy seeing the benefits?

No. You still are... racist.

CANT WAKE UP

We'll have to see the results. If they are really social workers then it's a net positive. If they have a Black studies degree and work as BLM coordinators then everything will just get worse.

SWEDEN WITH THE BANTZ

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

How do they rationalize this?

>So basically black women are going to college to learn how to become black fathers.

holy shit