Was the 80's culture basically anti-cuck?

Was the 80's culture basically anti-cuck?

>pro-war
>not cuck tier

wow this really is a containment board

Pretty much.

>war is cuck
war is anti cuck
men fighting is as primal as sex

More like a perversion of homosexuality and port war propaganda.

Bet your dick gets hard when you remember all those oiled up shirtless movie heroes killing the enemies of Americans you cumguzzling faggot

Sex isnt any more primal that taking a dump you autist

>thinks these are pro war

you really haven't seen these movies faggot?

Rocky 4 was anti-war. If I can change, and if you can change, people can change, we can all change! or something like that

hur dur
>I said war and sex in same sentence, I win.

you've never even fought in a war faggot

lol being cuck is just as primal as war and sex

Commando threw saw blades like ninja stars.

The 80s and the 50s were the best decades, maybe the 20s too. But the eighties was the last white centric decade. After that the population of non white young people exploded. Cultural degeneracy ensued, with 90s depressing grunge music as the prelude

All those movies were anti war. Especially the Rambo movies.

>that flag

Not at all surprising

No, it wasn't. It was anti-left. The whole movie made a huge point out of how insanely naive those leftist doctors were, and they were constantly ridiculed for their refusal to kill, even when they were threatened by people who planned to rape and murder them.. Everything is solved by a huge bloodbath at the end, and one of the doctors end up bashing some guy's skull in.

Goddamn it. Ignore this. I thought you said Rambo 4.

Did you ever even kill anyone with saw blades?

is sylvester stallone white?

I read that entire post thinking you were giving a metaphor for Rocky and you actually wasn't wrong. I laughed the entire time.

Kek I was wondering what movie you saw.

You did miss the most important part. His war was finally over. It ended as the first began. Going home.

something like that

Honestly, this isn't a bad base to argue Rocky 4 being anti-left. The ending is overly idealistic and ridiculous. It shows how preposterous a no-sacrifice victory looks like.

We'll see. I heard they're making Rambo 5.

>you will never be buff as fuck
>don't wanna take roids and ruin your body and nutsack
it's a hard life m8s

It's strange how both of Stallone's main franchises go from being genuine good and somewhat grounded in reality, to becoming ridiculous action movies, then back to their gritty origins with Rocky 6 and Rambo 4.

Yes

Fuck, I remember when that guy showed up in an episode of The A-Team.

The 80s were masculine as fuck, but also with a coating of gay all over everything. Arnold and Stallone were cool, sure, but there was always a weird homoerotic thing going on with their oiled up hairless bodies. The same could be said of the exploding popularity of Hulkamania and the WWF. This was also the period of glam rock, and neon pink fashions inspired by Miami Vice.

War is what makes men men.
If you are anti war you might as well kill yourself for being a nu-male cuck.

R U Hitler? If u r I'm telling.

War, killing and death are the natural driving forces of humanity.
If a man doesn't suffer, he doesn't evolve. If a man doesn't fear, he doesn't overcome.

I guess being a libtard means being uneducated by default, but at least read some actual philosophers and historians before shitposting your edgy uneducated opinions here.

Hey germoney I hear you have beef with your old enemy again you should war them

What was their name again? Didn't you have a special move against them? Some say it you never used it though, what was it called?

So UR Hitler?

Because we had a strong Republican in the white house.

I wish these pro-war faggots would just join the army and die already.

Problem is that neckbeards like that wouldn't even make past the first week of basic training.

Serious question: if war is what seperates the men from the boys, why aren't you in Syria right now instead of funposting on a korean flipbook?

You're not a liberal nu-male cuck are you?

Worry not, you will soon face war in your home, inshallah. Although it will be more like slaughter, because you feminized yourself to the point of not being able to defend your lives.

It's funny, because I came from there.

Of course you did Hans.

Are you excited for the new CoD or are you more of a Battlefield guy?

very decent usage of quads, bong

80's were great, most of your faggots were born yet.

“A guest comes with his bounties and becomes a means for the sins of the hosts to be forgiven before he leaves.” (Ajluni, 1/88, 2/36).

>Hans
You wish, kuffar.

What does this have to do with anything?

Is there really such a thing as pro-war or anti-war, when ahmed kicks into your door and you can't see a glimpse of humanity in that being what the hell would you do

The Prophet said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Day of Judgment should entertain, his guests!” (Bukhari, Adab, 85; Muslim, Faith, 74)

What does being a good host have to do with anything?

Well I see you've learned how to use Google image search and Photoshop to crop a pic. Good for you Hans.

Why I would unsheathe my katana, teleport behind him, tip my fedora, and slice him into a thousand pieces of course.

What would you do?

It means you let other men fuck your wife

Funny that you claim to be pro war, but ran away to Europe instead of defending your homeland.

Not your wives, but your slave girls.
It means sharing a white slut is ok.

I was on the attacking side, kind of.

Found the buttblasted Burrito.

>Be Burrito.
>Forever mad at America.
>Family for years never forgot American soldiers BLEACHING them.
>Now he's part white, yet still a shit skin.
>Can't ignore the fact U.S military can and would tear apart his country again.
>Calls American's faggots.
>Beautiful irony.

Keep on working Burrito, I want those cherries picked and packaged for my cheap grocery shopping.

My friend served in the army and said it was extremely dull and mindless. Officers have to invent tasks to occupy soldiers so they don't go crazy with boredom.

Come on Arnold, get your ass back into shape.

You have a lot of shitskin muslims to kill over there. You want to be a man don't you? Go on, join a new Right Wing party you cuck.

superb comment hans

I only saw the first Rambo and it was less anti-war and more anti-anti-war. I thought it was about how badly the vietnam vets were treated and how they weren't able to fit back into society properly because they were rejected by it.

Actually its the proto-cuck

>create hyper-masculine characters
>men want to be like them but its unattainable
>men start feeling bad about themselves and turn into cucks

The real men were the ones that a real guy could become, a man who didnt take shit and protected what was his. not run around akimbo machine guns with his shirt off

see the little faggot with the earring and the make up

yeah buddy, that's his own hair

that little faggot has his own jet airplane

that little faggot, he's a millionaire

Wahid actually, not Arnold.

Look, we don't have to kill anyone here. We have the common enemy - the jew. We are fighting the same degeneracy you do.

Your church has betrayed you. Your "democratic" values have betrayed you. Even your women have betrayed you.
You just have to see the light and convert to Islam. Together we can shape the new world.

You're an 85 IQ sandnigger, you can't fight the Jew physically or mentally, you are worthless to European society, but if you were serious in your previous post, please do it....with each passing event, it wakes up more people against your mudslime filth

>Wahid.

Psst, hey buddy.

You know what will get you 9001 virgin wives that aren't used whores and hookers?

Suicide bombing.

Oh yeah trust me it works!

Just go to your local synagogue, or any place that sounds remotely Hebrew, and go boom!

It's a great plan to be honest. And your culture is so good at sacrificing itself for total bull-great causes I mean.

Go on, be An Hero.

Oh dude...Come on.

Youre the jews of the 1930...You should run but youre to stupid

You got to run on heavy heavy fuel

> you can't fight the Jew physically or mentally

Really? The Jews are in your governments, banks and media.
How many Jews there are in the arabic countries? 0.

looks like you're the dumb goy here.

Sahih International: You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

>Watching anything past First Blood

They're going to fucking destroy you...Why do you pretend its going to be different here then it was there. You can't help yourself, talk shit millions die.

SO YOU TALK SHIT MORE

Wahid! Saleel al Sawarim brother!

Fine day to kill the kuffar and the jehud no? Al hamdulilah!

Say, how's the Jihad going by the way? I mean, I'm down with it and everything but it doesn't really seem like it's accomplished anything except killing muslims and destroying muslims countries.

I'm sure you guys will accomplish something noteworthy one day :^)

The 80s for some reason make me cry for some reason. I don't know why, and I grew up during them. Maybe it was just too good to be true.

I just want to go back in time and re-live the early 2000's again

It was just normal, the culture simply hadn't been cucked yet. Western culture didn't go full cuck untill approximately the late 00's. Today Western culture has gone beyond being cucked, the West no longer has any culture at all. The Globalists have won.

Being somewhat pro-war made sense at the time.
There was always the possibility of a NATO-USSR conflict.

>Badmouthing the perpetuation of the species, the primary method of tribal conflict resolution, and digestive processes necessary to survival at the same time.
You you are just the noggest nigger I've come across in a long time.

>the German poster is literally a shitskin Muslim

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

godammit Germany, stop it already. You keep losing wars just fucking stop. Become France or something, holy shit. ENOUGH.

>american movie
>soviets portrayed as whites

>Was the 80's culture basically anti-cuck?
Yes, a back fire against them god damn fucking cock sucking hippies? Perhaps this will happen again?

Found the cuck

im such a scrawny faggot I couldn't carry a girl like that even if I tried my hardest

Well, yours would be a few lbs less without a head

>burn Israel
>against nazi's
what

YEAH BRO DYING FOR RICH INDUSTRIALISTS THAT HAVE MORE MONEY IN THEIR VACATION PROPERTIES THAN YOUR ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY WILL HAVE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS IS SO ALPHA

IT IS TOTALLY NOT KEK TO DIE FOR A MORE POWERFUL MAN YOU DON'T KNOW