Do you really hate all black people Sup Forums?

Do you really hate all black people Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

empireherald.com/man-arrested-after-police-find-19-white-female-bodies-in-freezers-with-black-lives-matter-carved-into-skin/
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah we're all just humans trying to survive

Basically this. We have to recognize the dangers in our society.

/pol loves blacks. We hate jews that want to interbreed us.

>she makes a peace sign as she also whispered into her father's ear, "Stupid nigger could have sold this and stopped being so poor right daddy?"
>dad laughs ass off

theres white trash and black trash, more black trash in citys, more white trash in rural areas

No, educated and older black guys are pretty cool. It's the ghetto blacks from 15-30 you need to worry about.

empireherald.com/man-arrested-after-police-find-19-white-female-bodies-in-freezers-with-black-lives-matter-carved-into-skin/

they give us reason

WTF is this...looks fun AF

Clearly a false flag to make blm look bad

black people arent niggers.

niggers are nigger.s

he'll get to watch and learn the art of being a bull tonight

found it. on kikebook. shoulda checked first. sorry mates

All of them? No. But I did grow up in a majority black area so I really don't want to be around them.

No, in the end they are the unfortunate victims of the democratic party

>nogwarts

I want blacks to succeed, but liberals and their own victim mentality hold them back

the first step to solving a problem is acknowledging the problem, but doing so is "racist".

redpilled blacks are good

Shit no, nigger, just uppity bitches and loafer dindus

Honestly this is ok

no, just hate degenerate blacks that join gangs, sell drugs, mug/rob, etc.

>never shooting roman candles at your friends

damn murrica really is getting cucked out

I see a turkroach filmed this.

That was a sick catch lol good for that kid. You can tell he's not a little thug.

I think the word nigger needs to be more widely used on all races towards people who are aggressively stupid and have a disdain for intellect

No of course not, we just hate degenerate niggers, not black people. I have a black friend who works part-time and is in med school, there are intelligent ones out there.

his dad being there is a big enough indication he's probably a good kid

No just the shit ones, same with any race.

I would still not rather live with a large population of them in the same society.

Nigger is not skin.
Nigger is color of soul.
Don't be a nigger.

we do use it like that
and by overusing it we take its power away for meaning just black people, i think

trips of truth

Yup. Dad raising his son to be a decent human being, why aren't more blacks like this?

Look, they're having a fucking great time at a baseball game together. It's awesome.

I definitely hate those particular black people because they're oakland fans. Enjoy mediocrity A's niggers. Rangers gonna win the division again

in america if you have a father around you get less welfare per kid, its similar here too

welfare is essentially a trap, you become dependent on it and then if you try to escape it gets cut down massively when you still need it

Yes. They really do not belong in the west. America and Britain really screwed the world over in this regard.

That hair pulling take down was a pretty shitty thing to do desu

Sad.

Human Trash

you can see exactly when he realizes he really fucked up

not all just the majority of em

this guy gets it

#prayforeuropa

Nah, that kid is pretty based.

This guy is based and makes me want to visit a Six Flags.

Holy shit spaceweed

>Do you really hate all black people Sup Forums?
No but I don't relax around them.

stfu faggot

There's a difference between individuals and groups. There can be individual black guys who are decent people, but as a group, they're destructive to any society they become a part of, due to their low average intelligence, and their propensity for violence.

The other problem is the fact that you'll have cultural differences and baseless accusations of racism when different races live in the same society, which creates conflict and divides the country. If you simply don't have black people, or any other brown minority group in your country, this is a problem that simply disappears, regardless of your political beliefs.

>filename not Mace Dindu
ONE JOB

I hate the niggers
Actual black people that managed to make a fucking living and not take "MUH WELFARE" and steal shit are the ones i'm alright with

>A black kid giving balls to a wife while the husband applauds

I don't and I ignore Sup Forums on this.
I do have a negative opinion about american blacks because they have affirmative action and recieve preferential treatment from liberals but if you hear them talk it is as if they were still picking cotton 150 years ago

But I do not have a negative view of nigros in general.

Blacks =\ Niggers

Honestly though, I don't hate all black people. I think America's problem could be instantly solved if we just deport anyone ever commits a felony to some remote island like Australia or something regardless of race.

Herman Cain is pretty awesome in my book. He should have won the 2012 election.

you've probably commited felonies without even realizing it

Nice catch user!
Can't even keep it's antennae out of the picture.
Fucking turks.

You must make the law simple again for that to work. In a Norwegian kids show, wich sweden politicians condemns as outright right wing racism there is a saying that says that you can do whatever you want to as long as you don't harm anyone else.

>black kid is nice
>he has a father

blacks arn't ruined by anything but the welfare state and a culture that doesnt value family enough.

I don't know, Hispanics are European, right? But they have pretty high criminal rates too, most of them committed by poor people. Of course I'm not dismissing the theory that blacks might be genetically like that, just that there are others as well. I do hate them, but I'm not certain if their fault is being black, or just poor and fooled by black pop culture, since all humans are pretty easy to control in general.

No. Spics are a mix of south Europeans and native South Americans.

the racist part of my brain is like "dat nigga just thinking about getting the white bitch"

but i know he is too young for thinking that shit

maybe there is hope for the little niglet :) well done m8

i whole heartedly agree, friendo

spaniards are of noble decent.

spics are mogrels mixed with the aztecs and niggers..they are vermin

white hispanics are ok also except the argies

It really just boils down to IQ.

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

everyone of these alt-right fags saying no should go back to rebbit.

I hate niggers
Not respectable people who happen to be black

Do you really think that IQ scores are genetical? I mean come on, Africa a third world country, compared to America a first world country. You should understand that education is crucial to IQ.

that was cute

Notice how the father is still in the picture here.

Really makes you understand how much a difference a strong male role model can make on a person's life, yet our judicial system is set to give the women full custody despite the fact that it's been proven time and time again that women don't know shit about actually raising kids, much less boys.

You just know...

>Do you really hate all black people Sup Forums?
no, we hate niggers. now fuck off

>Why isn't this my hugbox :(

He fucked her hard later on, you can see on her face right there how wet her pussy became.

I've met some really cool black folk, but 98% of them would rape your dead mother's body for some Jordans

Environment is a product of IQ, not the other way around.

Yes, IQ is biological. It tests innate intelligence, not learned knowledge. Education and proper nutrition can have an impact, but it's rarely more than a few points.

China is a prime example. The worst, poverty-stricken, rural shitholes in China still have IQs that are above 100.
Racial differences in IQ also don't disappear when the environmental factors have been ruled out. Upper class blacks still score lower on IQ tests and the SATs than poor whites.

Those 2 sets of legs in the background at the end get me going

roody poos are the worst.

Chris Rock explained it best

I don't hate them all, but they should be segregated even if just to empirically prove my hypothesis .

if they succeed it proves they don't need affirmative action, just a way to only compete against other weaker intellects. if they fail, it just validates my distaste for the culture they celebrate. I would be happy to allow them to do well so long as it isn't around me

>I don't hate them all, but they should be segregated even if just to empirically prove my hypothesis .

They tried this. It's called Detroit.

What about the uneducated trailer trash white guys? They sound like your average nigger. It is proven that you can increase IQ by learning new things, do you think that spending your time learning, solving equations and understanding things is less beneficial than thinking about how to get food and not starve to death? China is pretty rich actually, that's why their garbage is everywhere in the world, they probably didn't take the IQ tests in the rural shitholes, which are not as much as they make them to be, IQ statistics can't really be pointed out for everyone.

>Upper class blacks still score lower on IQ tests and the SATs than poor whites.
Proof?

So...... Black people

>tfw no hot chairwoman milf gf

>Aukland Acrobats
FUCK

>What about the uneducated trailer trash white guys?

Are you actually retarded? Whites have an average IQ of 100. Since IQ follows a bell curve, that means you have an equal amount of people with IQs above and below 100, so naturally there are going to be a lot of stupid whites as well.

>It is proven that you can increase IQ by learning new things, do you think that spending your time learning, solving equations and understanding things is less beneficial than thinking about how to get food and not starve to death?

First of all, Africa isn't a desolate wasteland where everyone is starving to death. Second, it doesn't matter how good they have it. They're just as fucking stupid.
Universities tend to have people with above-average intelligence. I think the average is about 115 in the western world. In Africa, the average IQ in universities is 90. That's astonishingly low.

>China is pretty rich actually
Not really. You seem to forget that there are 1.3 billion Chinese people, so their GDP per capita is pretty low. There are hundreds of million of Chinese farmers who live a rural lifestyle where they work all day and live in poverty, but it's had virtually no impact on their IQ.
And yes, they do take IQ tests, as these are given in school, and even poor Chinese farmers send their kids to school.

Happy Independence Day.

I love all A's fans

I don't hate blacks.
I just don't want to have to live around them.
They are people with their own lives.

sauce

Nah, I personally know black people that are cool. There are definitely a lot of degenerate niggers that need to be sent the fuck back to Africa but Ben Carson/Herman Cain/Pastor Manning/Marvin Gaye tier black people are cool, and they can stay as far as I'm concerned.

black people are niggers. just because your mom was a coal burning slut and you have a tiny amount of human genes that allow you to see how ugly your monkey skin is doesnt mean you arent a nignog

>It really just boils down to IQ.
IQ's matter, but genetics are bigger than IQ.
And environment also has a large effect.
>that IQ scores are genetical?
Yes, they are definitely effected by genes.
But nutrition and early childhood care are also important.

laurence fishburne is pretty cool. but other than that its slim pickens... grasping at straws really.

It's different in America. I know it's somewhat controversial of a controversial opinion here, but I think blacks have a claim to the US. Most of them have been here longer than many white people. They've been here throughout our entire history and have made an impact on our music (not talking about bix nood, but country, rock, jazz, bluegrass etc.) and culture. I think eugenics would help the black community as well as defeating the Democrats who hook ghetto niggers on gibsmedat in exchange for votes, knowing that their situation has declined drastically since the beginning of mass gibs programs.

Do you actually think that an IQ test has been taken for every person? Most people haven't had those, and if you count the online IQ ones then you're pretty deluded. The IQ tests people do for kids in school are only while they're young and not everywhere, you can ask a lot of adults if they've taken those tests while they were in high school. It's not that common. Average IQ is very rough, It's just an estimation, really. My point is that the stupid whites are the ones put in poor families, just as how blacks started and are very much like that today.

Some African countries might not be that, but if you've checked the actual statistics, the countries where people's IQ is below 70 for example are in very, very bad shape. And again, are you really trying to compare Western Universities to African ones?

Please, IQ tests aren't that popular, professional ones to be exact. Professional IQ tests spend a lot of time to do, and they don't have enough time to do one for every children in every class. That means that they must spend a lot of time, and resources for an IQ test. Professional IQ tests are done nowhere in Bulgaria for example, so why do you think that they are in Africa or even China with a 1.4b population?

They cherry pick where they want to do those tests I'd say. Also, that racial gap isn't as big as IQ test statistics show, as I said at the start education isn't the only thing doing that, but also black pop culture which is designed by the ghetto blacks which were the majority.

>And environment also has a large effect.
Not really, unless you're literally starving to death.

The famous adoption study showed that the IQ differences between the races were exactly the same as the ones we see in society in general, even if the adopted kids all grew up in white middle-class homes.