>EX-Girlfriend beats me up
>Can't fight back because i'm twice her size
>I call the cops
>I get arrested

I'm so fucking pissed, what do I do Sup Forums

Move to the Middle East where they kill bitches like that

>Can't fight back because i'm twice her size
That means you can beat her up twice as hard you retard

I heard Dubai accepts college degree american's pretty easily, my only worry is pissing off a local by accident and getting sent to jail.

Same exact fucking thing happened to me..
My girl was beating my ass. Punches to the face and everything. I try to push her away and my nail scratched her neck. Police show up and I explain she smashed my computer and a bunch of other shit and then attacked me. She didn't leave any marks on me and she had the little scratch so I went down for felony assault.

You fucking idiot I would get sent to prison then
Even one bruise on her I would of been fucked even more than I am now

I know you guys aren't supposed to have any communication but are you guys still talking on te down low? When it happened to me I convinced my gf to write letters to the District Attorney saying how she was so mad she wasn't thinking straight and that I never attacked her. Get a good attorney, get her to write the letter, and they should drop the case. I got my case completely thrown out after a few months. My girl was prego at the time too.

just use your white privelage to get out of it

Why did she beat you up user?
I had an ex who was a junkie who would punch me and shut and I could never do anything about it

Yeah man shed probably be totally down for that considering she just beat the shit out of him

hidden camera that shit. Boom problem solved.

Shit I might now, but does the two-party consent law allow to record people while in my home?

No it doesn't. Both parties need to consent if it's domestic

Checked

What the fuck even is the law? You need your abusers consent to record them abusing you so you can prove they were abusing you to get them arrested? Anarchy NOW!

What's keeping you from leaving her?

>ex-girlfriend

first time it happened user

Keep a written record of the abuse over time, you'll need proof.

that shit don't work in arib countries

My bad, I'm retarded.
I guess what I mean is, why is she still in your life?

Videotape.
Expose on the news if unjustified.
Simple stuff man.

>You need your abusers consent to record them abusing you
I don't think that's true, privacy laws don't really apply to abusive domestics.

she's not
two party consent state, do you really think the news cares about a white male getting abused by his girlfriend

> pro tip
This is why you punch bitches in the top, side or back of the head. Cant see the lumps and bruising

nope. you're just a giant pussy.

It's all about *how* you hit her. You don't have to go Tyson on her. One smack, she's out. If she tries to accuse you, you smack her harder, tell her you won't be so nice next time, and ask if she values her life enough to move on with what happened. No anger, no shouting, no drama. One smack. If she tries to hit you back, allow her; she shouldn't be able to hurt you seriously after a good smack, and getting a couple of nasty kitty scratches and bruises works wonders when getting a medical exam on account of damage done to both parties.

Not if there is crime.
That's in your countries law books.

They'll do.
Now, yes

So it's a one time thing, that your ex whom is no longer in your life, beat you up and you have no proof. I'm sorry, you sound SOL.

>I called the cops

There's where you fucked up buddy.
The only reason you should call the cops is if you're dying you fucking retard.

You're watching too much diehard movies

my girl was

(You)
Too many* I guess

Men are more likely to be arrested when calling the police for help. So no, user was right in this case.

I don't get it.
Maybe because I'm a eurofag(?) No idea

What if your watching a bank robbery?
Or a murder?
Or sexual assault? Kek scrub that one.
What if you're not black?

Then its ok to call the cops?

That explains that. Yeah, the states have laws that favor women in disputes.

lol, twice her size and you called in the state to deal with your bitch? no wonder they arrested the real bitch.

This user is 100% correct. In the society we live in today your life better be on the line if you call the cops. Because they will come and shove a foot up everybodys ass. Plus that makes OP a punk ass bitch for snitching too. He deserved her.

Even if you say
"There's a woman assaulting me, come help, my name is user"?

You call for an ambulance if your dying. Not a cop

perks of living in a 3rd world country

> couple of years ago my then GF tried the same shit on me.
> I smashed her teeth in
> Neighbours call the cops
> I calmly pack my shit (the important things at least, my computer, some clothes, documents and money)
> It takes at least a couple of hours
> Nocopsarrived.jpg
> GTFO to my brother's house
> no sign of cops for at least 2 weeks
> get summoned to court after at least a month.
>In the meantime I already packed all of my shit and I'm living with my brother full time
> only a preliminary hearing. Court date settled for 8 fucking months after.
> GF's lawyer contacts mine and we decide to settle out of court
>Walk way literally scot free

"Hello 911 what your emergency"
"could you just send an ambulance and not any cops"
lol good luck

Yes. I haven't seen any sort of official law or anything but some cops have said that in a domestic abuse situation, they're supposed to take the male away regardless of who started what. I can't even find where I read this either, so take it with a grain of salt

Huh(?)
You on drugs right now ay?

Ok, sounds logically subjective for now.
I'll search for these later on out of curiosity

>Even if you say
>"There's a woman assaulting me, come help, my name is user"?
Let's say there's a couple, a large man and a tiny woman. They get into a fight, it escalates, the woman starts throwing shit, breaking things, and assaulting the man. If a man calls the police the woman can say he started it or it was his fault. Now he's injured and cut, most police expect a large man to be able to defend himself or take care of the situation himself. After all the tiny woman can barely do any damage. (bullshit)
A crazed woman attacking you in the street will probably get arrested. A spouse will probably get everything in a divorce or ruin your name.

yeah, feel free to do that. I just always figured it was true because of how every story I've read of female on male domestic abuse always had the male taken away by the police.

But, you don't care if you're big.
It's just about the law, that's why you're calling anyway.
I'm pretty sure, that saying "there's a woman assaulting me, I can defend me myself but won't since I'm afraid of the law, wanna press charges" is quite sufficient and quite long for calling the police

Same happend to me but at a gas station

Actually, there only needs to be one consenting party. For the purposes of abuse it's more than warranted.

This is quite the shitshow as I understand.
Matriarchal system used full-power

Do you have that specific laws name and/or a link to it, thanks.

>It's just about the law, that's why you're calling anyway.
>I'm pretty sure, that saying "there's a woman assaulting me, I can defend me myself but won't since I'm afraid of the law, wanna press charges" is quite sufficient and quite long for calling the police
I think you're giving too much credit to american police. Do you know how much paper work that would be?

>Actually, there only needs to be one consenting party.
Yeah the party that is recording the other. Or is that backwards?

OP, life is unfair. And the sad reality is that double standards likely will always exist. In your position though, always leave. That's the best thing you can do. Just leave and go away and cut her off completely. Once you start to notice signs that you're in an abusive relationship, don't tell your partner anything. Just leave and cut them out of your life for good. You should even file a restraining order once you're gone to assure she won't come back.

The law is retarded, and for some reason they love being the cucked out white knights that they are only because they know that women always win in the court system. It's bullshit. You may not be able to win with your physical strength, but you can win with your mental strengths by being smart enough to know when it's time to cut a crazy bitch out of your life for good.

youre not from america I take it

No, but at the firm I work for my co workers were trying to fuck me over. Having that suspicion, I hid my phone to record my office while I was out to lunch. When I got back, the attorney pulled me aside and told me that it was a federal offense to record people unless there was at least one consenting party, which can be the person recording.

Haha your life is fucked now. You're in the system and they will keep you in it now. Most likely you'll get no time but you will get probation. Maybe 5 years and with many conditions. You do the smallest thing wrong in those 5 years and they will reset it for another 5 years. The money it will all cost you will help to keep you trapped in their gears. If they do give you some time in prison then say good bye to your old self. You will be a shell of a human who spent endless hours staring at a wall.

Maybe next time you will think twice before calling the pigs.

You were already arrested. Make it worth it

Truth is I made this whole thread up, I just wanted to see your guys reaction, it was pretty good.

Stab her in the neck while she sleeps.

Well, that's a kick to the balls for real male victims, but good b8 I guess.

Shitty cops honestly. Or you were being aggressive when the cops arrived. Most likely a mix of both. Cops have taken my side in similar situations. Got the cops called on my by a female roommate I kicked out do to her drug problem and she called the cops cause "she was scared of me" they ended up threatening to arrest her. Another time I was getting beat up by a gf and when the cops got there they also believed me... But in both instances I had multiple women back me up... So maybe you should have female friends?

This thread lets Anons know people can get fucked by the system easily, and it was pretty funny.

mfw this is actually not op

Eh, no one cares if you made it up or not. This does happen on a daily basis, so I'm sure what everyone said in this thread still stands as good advice and/or social commentary.

what race are u
Sue her!

>This thread lets Anons know people can get fucked by the system easily,
I think anyone in the system already knows that. But if you can't laugh at yourself then you might as well be dead, godspeed user

How fucking bored are you? Jesus christ get a life kid.

The only difference between goofing off and science is writing it down, seems to apply to that

Thats why you learn to damage them invisibly. A concussion isnt visible ;)

Neither is a gutpunch o a massive titty twister

Regardless, i wouldnt let a woman hit me, regardless of how small she is.

>How fucking bored are you? Jesus christ get a life kid.
both of us are on Sup Forums
The first amendment and public arrest records do not really mix well.
But hopefully this can at least help one user in this situation to not get sucked up into it.

>Regardless, i wouldnt let a woman hit me, regardless of how small she is.
I let them hit me because they'll feel bad for being overly emotional and I can get sucked off later

>Regardless, i wouldnt let a woman hit me, regardless of how small she is.
Sometimes you have to. If you go through life with that mentality you will get yourself in trouble.

>both of us are on Sup Forums
Big difference is that I'm not starting threads making up elaborate lies. You got issues.

>>How fucking bored are you? Jesus christ get a life kid.
>both of us are on Sup Forums
kek

Shit is this bait, fuck it here's your (you)

Thats bullshit.

No one should attack me regardless of the situation. If you can deal punches you can expect punches.

How insecure with your own masculinity do you have to be to become you?

Wow your mom hits you and then sucks you off ? Damn.

This doesn't sound legit. If there is any evidence of violence then police have to arrest her.

I guess I would get a lawyer

>Wow your mom hits you and then sucks you off ? Damn.
Grandma too, faggot

Wow really? This has nothing to do with masculinity, if a woman is undescent enough to throw a punch they can simply expect the same situation.

Treat others how you want to be treated. I would never ever hit a woman, unless she hit me first.

Dude you're the lamest type of guy lol... You're either so afraid of getting hit that you'd rush into a fight you'd win too easily or you're so afraid of people questioning your penis size that you'd win an easy fight to prove that you totally are comfortable with the size of your dick

I used to live by that too, but when you get older you realize life isn't fair. Woman have complete unequivocal protection in this society.

>Undescent

We fighting spulunkers or some shit?

Women are expected to be overly emotional, you need to be smarter and not stoop to that level of thinking.

Something like 140% more hormones than a man. That's not during menstruation either. Women are surprisingly not crazy considering. You would think they would be fucking anything that moves and killing everybody.

I don't get how other dudes think this. Like I said before the cops have always believed me cause my female friends helped with the truth. Make friends with more women you weirdos and you won't be accused of being a woman hating bastard lol

Explain yourself the best you can lawyer up if you need to, go home fix everything with your girl take a day off and get all your shit out the house and leave her. duh...

If you're going to get arrested anyway, just knock the bitch the fuck out. Record it too, so you can present evidence that you were acting in self defense... Also so we can see it.

(Men are actually the overly emotional ones)

So in your imaginary world the cops show up and you just so happen to have female friends there who can convince the cops. What are you 12?

>Never knowing girlfriend mentality.
>Feels sorrys for you man.

>Something like 140% more hormones than a man. That's not during menstruation either.
Women have a little bit of testosterone and it rises during menstruation, it's why they become angry and emotional.

>the cops have always believed me cause my female friends helped with the truth.
It's true, it's like you need another female to vouch for you

>If you're going to get arrested anyway, just knock the bitch the fuck out.
This. If you know for fact its over and she called the police on you then go out with a bang. I would make sure she never did that to the next guy.

i feel like it must be true that if you become a devout muslim, and then follow all their practices, learn arabic fluently etc. just make a real effort to assimilate while in arab country, and are say sunni in saudi arabia for example, then your chances of getting off easy on a crime against a woman are probably pretty high right?

I think both genders have shit ways of dealing with their emotions.