Flying home today and my wife wants me to wear her panties. What are the odds of being searched at security...

Flying home today and my wife wants me to wear her panties. What are the odds of being searched at security? Will they notice? How else would u guys ruin and humiliate me??

And no I don't have my cage on thank god!

You're a disgrace to the white race. On behalf of all white men who aren't faggots, please please please kill yourself. The survival of the white race depends on it. Please.

Stop being dramatic. If it weren't like guys like me there wouldn't be guys like u to fuck my wife

I don't want to fuck your wife. I want you to kill yourself so that the white race and white males will stop being the laughing stock of the planet.

No one else??

So u don't like women?

Thought I would get some more replies

Fuck off back to /pol. In case you haven't realized, white men still are at the top of the food chain and it's not even close.

Letting other races be equal isn't pulling you down though you sound like you don't have two neurons to rub together to create a coherent thought.

Yeah u tell him

Someone please help. Or comment

I like my wife. What I don't like is white men doing faggot shit like this and making us all look bad. You're the nigger of the white race, but at least thug niggers are viewed with respect.

You're destroying the white race every time you prance around like an insecure faggot.

Im very secure. I can let other men fuck her and know she still only has love for me

>refugees welcome

For the sake of civilized society and white people everywhere, please kill yourself.

Wow. That's harsh

Whats cum taste like? Faggot

I don't know asshole

no cage = no security problems I guess
I heard from a few guys who flight with a plastic cage on and didn't got problems, but you'll be pulled out with a metal one for sure, and you probably have to show it to the security then.
If you only wear panties nothing happens for sure.

Thanks. Yeah I'm glad i don't have it on for this trip. Just didnt know how much they searched if needed

Wear a butt plug too

Bump

just make sure your 'whale tail' isnt sticking out if u gotta raise your shirt...

Don't have one or I'm sure she would make me wear that too

Damn. Maybe she'll leave the key with the customs officer

That would be reallly bad..

Noted. I'll tuck that in

>What are the odds of being searched at security?

Are you white? If so, low.

I am white lol