If I kill Richard Spencer will one of you anons promise to bomb the funeral? #maga

If I kill Richard Spencer will one of you anons promise to bomb the funeral? #maga

No. Fuck off, anti-white.

White people are the devil

You’re stupid. White genocide can’t happen quickly enough.

I wouldn’t do it, but I hope someone else does.

*Genocide can't happen quickly enough

The workd kinda needs a white genocide . For years its been latinos arabs blacks last white genocide was in armenia . So brace your self white people you sat idkely was You invaded an inocent nation and dropped carpet bombs on inocent children

Who says anything about BLM?

Are all leftists closet terrorists?
BLM is a leftist terrorists organization

I'm happy people like you exist. Every day you cause more and more whites to wake up to the reality around them. We will win the war that you started.

I don’t care about that shit. I’m fine with whites being bred out of existence

No you won’t. You’ll just sit in your basement eating tendies and fapping to traps. No one takes you fat ugly shits seriously.

I'd gladly start breeding the white out of my line with the black one. Asian one has no tits, and Asian girls look retarded.

The same could be said about you. You can't deny the growing nationalist movements in Europe and America. People like might sit in their basements and eat tendies but at least he lets his voice be heard at the polls. Extreme left wing nuts like these got trump elected

Meanwhile at OP's house.

Tell that to this guy, colored bitch. White power.

Nice modern example. Very relevant.

Thank god the white birth rate is so low.

bait

I don't waste my time at protests. People who know me actually think I like Spencer. They like him. Thanks to them I will have an opportunity to be in a room with him. Those people are setting the venue and have asked me to help. I get to meet "Mr. Spencer". I get to be there days ahead of time to. If I kill him will one of you bomb the funeral? No exit plan. Spencer is not enough. Can't bomb funeral from grave or prison.

Everyone takes whites dead serious. Look at the reaction to an estimated 600 people showing up at a rally filled with white identitarians. Widespread moral panic and signalling from all the mainstream media outlets and left leaning intelligentsia. A handful of white grouping together cause this much of a reaction. Maybe they remember the last couple time whites chimped out and started the two largest wars seen on earth or created the atom bomb just to nuke another country to prove a point

More idle threats from a buttblasted faggot. Thankfully, whites like you will definitely never breed.

There won’t be a race war and you personally aren’t going to do shit, other than whine about “muh Race” on an anime picture forum.

No.... But I would fuck his wife ine the ass

There doesn't need to be a war anyway. If whites just stopped handing subhumans everything for free they'll soon enough start dying off from no food stamps or welfare.

If you were to do that you'd only make him into a martyr and you leftist faggots will lose the civil war that would ensue. Great thinking pal.

Time will tell what plays out in this world. One thing is for sure though. There are many white people being jolted into awareness of the current situation and many taking action to change the future direction of western country's. People are putting their minds and hearts into this fight in mass and there will be changes brought about. If the anti white narrative is pushed enough the rebound reaction could very well show them what actual white systemic oppression is all about. So keep up the good work and escalation, it's about time after 60 years of the current system we have for son dramatic change

It's not worth it. Don't make him a martyr for his cause.

The left sucks at meme's

Witnessed.

QUADS OF TRUTH
GET REKT ANTIFA

This.

Caucasians are a sleeping dragon that is simply doing too well to be bothered by some uppity chimps, but if there was ever a time where they felt their families were actually threatened, it's the end of the line for the opposition. As it is, all we have to do is move out of the nigger over-run cities, and let them destroy themselves. That's it. Any real anti-white opposition, and I mean REAL, not this voicebox wannabe rebellion shit, it would be met with a will and a force alien to niggers.

This. I don't understand the great tohu-bohu just because children in the future might have a darker skin tone.......

It goes beyond skin tone you putz.

I dont get it. Is Anita the girl in the picture? If she is dedicated to stopping racist why was she punched?

The skin color is irrelevant. This has nothing to do with skin color. Skin color is simply a genetic marker. The fact is, that this is about evolution. Blacks are all but literally subhuman. A real taxonomical classification would have them categorized as a subspecies. The real issue is with mental development and emotional impulsiveness, both of which are dramatically underdeveloped among negroids when compared to any other race. They are simply evolved and bred for different environments, and have not spend thousands of years in society and civilization like every other race on the planet, they instead live in barbarism, and always have.

If you think it's all about skin color, you've been lied to, like most people, or have misunderstood the reality of the situation.

go after the fed then we can all celebrate once those jews are taken out.

Only if you believe in genes as the one and only matter of "becoming oneself" (can't think of a better term, hope you know what I mean), completely undermining outer influences like parents, social environment, wealth, IQ, and stuff like that.

>Only if

No, dude, let me resist the urge to berate your stupid comment long enough to give you an answer.

In life there two major influences: Genetic and environmental. Genes represent your MAXIMUM possible potential, while your environment determines your ACTUAL potential.

You will never be more than what your genes allow, regardless of your environment.

Take for example a person with down's syndrome, a genetic defect that causes retardation among other things. This extreme example is easy to note, they (like all living things on the planet) are limited in what they can achieve, in what they can learn, in what they are capable of, by their genes.

If you want a little analogy, it's like your hardware and software. Your genes are hardware and your environment and experiences are education are software. You can't run top of the line software on shitty hardware

Weird how there's no mud hut tribes left for white people and there hasn't been for over hundreds of years, but there are still literal sub human black, Asian and brown tribes who don't know how to create fire or make a wheel. Shit white people knew how to do since the start, or they would have died in the cold climates they lived in.

Blacks from wealthy households score below he poorest whites on SAT's. They literally have a lower IQ, its not crime, culture or poverty, its evolutionary.

[spoiler][/spoiler]hhhhhhhhh

>Blacks from wealthy households score below he poorest whites on SAT's.

[citation needed]

lol

steve bannon detected

Yet there are more white and black folks who never had killed anyone... Not even mentioning that those graphs a doomed to fail since by comparing two kinds of people one of them is always (let's rather say often) different from the other. But if there were a graph comparing people from California with people from Texas and it would come to the conclusion that people from Texas were more violently aggressive that the ones from California you wouldn't declare people from Texas genetically more violent, would you?
Or let's say there would be a graph comparing the probability of white vs. blacks folks starting a genocide - would that change any of your thinking?

Even when accounting for socioeconomic status, blacks underachieve every other race on the planet by a significant margin.

So the whole "Whitey keeping us down" nonsense is literal absurdity. Even wealthy blacks from rich families dramatically under-perform their counterparts. In fact, the poorest and least privileged whites still perform at or better than the best and most privileged blacks.

Why do you think cities with majority black populations are crime infested shitholes? They only know barbarism by instinct.

There are reams of data from countless vectors and multiple countries throughout history, that show specifically what you are trying to deny. It's an objective scientific fact that intelligence and emotional stability are heritable traits, and this is an observable, provable, fact, not a supposition or opinion.

I love when liberals or otherwise unaware people ask for citations or statistics on race related things. A glance at just about any measurement will show clearly that one race is doing much better than others.

The race intelligence stuff is kinda stupid, though. It only compares the avarage, meaning there are blacks smarter than whites which doesn't appear in the end calculation. And if you declare intelligence as a condition to live there's a little chance you get killed and smarter black people live. Happily our society has developed basic human rights so that won't happen.

Yeah, they've been taught lies in their hugboxes, and the truth has been hidden from view for so long to keep from upsetting blacks, that some people just have no idea what the truth is, but the data is there and has been for literally centuries. We can observe it live, today.

It's not just inteligence, it's a whole range of defects, the most glaring of which is not intelligence but emotional stability. Blacks are dramatically more impulsive than any other race, and are therefore severely limited in their ability to form the kind of real family relationships that other races enjoy, in addition to being more prone to violent crime by a tremendous margin.

And dude, you don't know real blacks anymore, the vast majority in America and Europe are so heavily mixed, they are hardly really black, but mixed. Seriously. And even these caramel blacks are violent, impulsive, and resistant to domestication and education and real culture.

>The race intelligence stuff is kinda stupid

>I don't like the conclusions you draw from objective scientific observations of our material reality, so I'm going to call it stupid.

Yeah, boy, that's about right.

Yet there are studies that a child can train and better its IQ until it's in adolecence. But I think I just start a little gedankenexperiment with your facts: if whites are doomed to have higher IQ, more manners etc pp than blacks, wouldn't it be absolutely necessary for us to start a great race mixing? We could teach those children everything we know and since they're half white there should be a 50% propability they should be able to use and advance this knowledge. Also it would bring an end to this seemingly endles race debate. Or is intelligence a recessive gene?
Also: how does the evoluionary fact that we all descended from (now) Africa and were all black for a period of time fit into the "blacks are lesser than whites" fact?

You're an idiot, dude. That's not how genetics work. To give you an analogy simple enough for you to understand: you're saying, mix clean water with dirty water to make more clean water.

And your personal experiences are the same? Or do you leave the thinking to others? Because the black people I met didn't seem less intelligent than the white people. I mean: I met some stupid blacks - but fewer than I met stupid whites (which of course has to do with the fact that I'm from a mostly white country)

>Piss in your rations so you have more food

No, it doesn't work that way, son. And intelligence isn't a gene, the genes control everything from nerve development to neuronal density. There's a lot more to it than what you think.

Nope, that would be the case if whites always have an IQ of 130+ and blacks one of 50-. I thought we were talking about a lesser intellect not a nonexisting one...

My personal experience, having lived in a majority black area, I see what they do, they destroy, they steal, they are void of culture, void of values, and the very best of them, are, at best, benign.

Then explain it to me. You were the one telling me blacks have a genetically lesser intellect than whites...

Your understanding of genetics and heredity is on the level of a child, dude. Honestly.

Black areas as in mostly black countries or are you referring to ghettos?

No but it would be nice if you killed that commie jew faggot operative

Their brains are different, dude, what do you think your genes do? Every living thing on the planet has a unique set of genes that they inherited directly from their parents. It accounts for all development in the body including the brain, which is the seat of emotion and intelligence.

>t. Master race

Tell me how a black person is a metaphorically glass of dirty water, then

I seen his speeches, I've seen interviews. He just acknowledges that humans are different and ethno states offer greater stability than those with diversity.

You going on about how we are the devil, how genociding is is somehow okay, how we aren't allowed to live as a culture and a people in our own countries...fuck, I can't even be southern without my property at risk of being damaged in the south.

I've tried to argue against this ethno state shit for so long, but if that is how we are to be treated, then fuck you. Pack up your shit and leave white countries if we're so evil and devilish to where we had a black man as the head of state and you think there is an undying hatred of your race? I don't hate people for their race, but I despise you for wanting to go out and commit murder...

Go back to Africa

They have inferior genes. Why the fuck would you want to breed a subpar animal when there are only limited resources in the world and you can instead breed better animals?

This as all basic animal husbandry that has been known to mankind (white civilization) for literally millennia, and has been part of upper education for at least 200 years.

And what's the result of a black father and a white mother (or vice versa)? How would the child turn out then?

The same way a pitbull is a dirty glass of water compared to almost any other dog race on the planet.

You sound super intelligent. I'm crazy jealous of your genes dog.

Just like any other sexually reproducing organism, the offspring shares roughly 50% of its genetic material with each parent. Which 50% is largely random.

The point is that there is no reason to roll that dice. It is AGAINST the best interest of a white person to breed with a black person because of the inferior nature of the negorid genes. On the other hand, blacks have a strong interest in breeding with whites because whites have superior genes.

>Why the fuck would you want to breed a subpar animal when there are only limited resources in the world and you can instead breed better animals?
There seem to be a lot of whote women that only wants to date / fuck black people. How is this evolutionary explainable thinking of that we should be naturally 'programmed' to go for the best genes?

There won't be a race war. Because after the fascist revolution, you will be killed solely on your skin color. You want to kill us based on our skin color, so we'll do the same.

There are people rolling those dice, though. Do you have an explanation for this?

First of all, your statement blurs reality. As a percentage, most people prefer to date within their race.

So, this minority that seek out other races, have their own issues, and you would be better suited asking them. It's usually a combination of ignorance and sociocultural influences.

?

People kill themselves every day. People destroy their lives daily. Evolution doesn't work by trying to fix the broken, it works by recycling the broken's resources and using it to fuel the best.

I started writing an explanation of how wrong you are, but realized it's easier to call you a fucking idiot. Your reasoning is flawed as fuck. Get educated son.

I am educated and I know I'm right and the data backs it all up, and you are simply upset and afraid by the truth and so you recoil and become aggressive, but you can't hide from reality.

But who was camera???

wtf is Aragorn doing?

>left wants statistics
>can't handle results
>laughinggerardbutler.jpeg

I bet you have a real big dick too.

Every-time.

It's like they never actually looked into it and their entire world revolves around ignorance. What's funny is the same people will say the same shit tomorrow after being proved wrong, because they can't accept reality. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

come on, son

You're going to have a bloodied face when your local fascist militia absolutely pulverizes it with a spiked club. Antifuck, you want violence so bad? Here, we'll give it to you. The Right has already started stealing your little "black bloc" tactics. Except unlike you pussies, we'll kill.

Lol rich black only slightly better than white trash.

It is sad. It also is pretty much fucking up everything. They continue this ignorant, victim role playing, crying "nazi" "misogynist" and basically anything else. I can't wait till this shit comes to an end.

lol, it's plenty big enough, but it looks like this "debate" has gone the route it usually goes with blacks, and lost track and left to a dickwaving shouting match and posturing, so good luck with that. I'll be over here, not just sane and educated, but prepared.

"bbb..bbutt dooon't you wannna punch nazis user?"