I am a neet on disability...

I am a neet on disability, I walk with a cane and slur my speech when I talk so it's pretty tough for me to get a real job. Is there anything I can do from home to make money?

Inb4 lazy

Other urls found in this thread:

twineer.com/83iq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of the time if you get a job you lose your disability.

you could contact an occupational and vocational rehabilitation center if you want to get a real job. My psychiatrist thinks i should do that. What's your disability, stroke victim?

You can code Javascript, Html5 and C#. Build a library of functions, Deliver custom webpages and such. Amount of different jobs is endless. Then you do a paypal account, Look up hobby tax fees and such. There are ways around it.

I thought you were excellent on Breaking Bad, by the way.

fucking kek

please stick around just to be my 'life could be worse' comparison

I saw a dude with straight up half an arm working at Target. He'd attach the scanner thing to his one nub, and with the other 'good hand' half arm he'd hold the stylus and drive the scooter.
Friendly and knowledgeable about lighter fluid locations as could be.
What's your excuse faggot

write

OP here, to help me deal with the pain, i poopsmoke medicinal butthash and it gets me too much high as shit nigger to function

Brain aneurysms

I don't do drugs

I tried learning python but my brain is messed up.

do surveys, freelance design work or kill yourself

Shit dude you've come to pretty much the worst possible place to get help about this. If you're in a developed country, there are tax dollars earmarked to try and get people like you off the dole and back into the workforce. Ask your aneurysm doctor about it next time you see him.

are you walking with a cane and slurring cause you're ridiculously overweight?

Haha thanks

Will do man. I'm 29 and I've had 2 aneurysms

Honestly you can try adf.ly link reshortening. I mean it wont make you a heck of a lot of money, but it can make you some decent coin if your smart about it. Join a few forums, do some uploading post a adf.ly link to your upload and bam. Like i said it wont make crazy money but its extra money. You will also profit from your own downloads from the filehosts.

Take a look at my earnings the last two months on adf.ly twineer.com/83iq

Mind you I operate a website so I force a banner display and some parts of my site require an adf.ly add before proceeding to the content.

Be an uber driver?

No I'm 29 yo male that weighs 130. My balance is bad because the aneurysm was is my cerebellum.

You can still drive I'm assuming? If yes, consider a courier type or another sort of delivery/driving job.

That's all I got. I've never worked from home so can't help ya there

Thanks, greatly appreciated

Nope :/

Thanks for the advice

You could sell stuff on Ebay. I know someone living a great life and that's all he does.

Thanks, I'll have to look into it