What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

20% isn't that much.

>correlation = causation
Fuck outta here

1.20*0=0

um, yeah it is. It's relative. If i said i was going to chop off 20% of your dick you wouldn't be like, "oh, that's no big deal."

20% is a large number in this case, imo.

Said no statistician ever.

My hypothesis? Girls who smoke pot are not worried about the possible consequences of smoking pot so they are also less worried about the possible consequences of casual sex. Less anxious, more free

Nobody said anything about it being a cause, the article only states a correlation.

That's because stoners spend all their time sitting around their house - the place where most people have sex. The more time you spend somewhere, the more often you're going to do something.

Cant get my dick up high. So I say this is a bullshit stat.

Also having a job you probably get 50% increase in sex. Because you can bring your date back to your house/ apartment. Not your mums basement.

makes sense: the kind of girls who smoke weed will usually be from shitty garbage-tier families and thus be rank sloots
there's probably a link between weed and stds too... and, sure enough, a quick google search says there is.

"Adolescent pregnancy, early marijuana use, mental health problems, and African-American race were significant risk factors for STIs."
They all go together so perfectly.

Low standerds = more sex? .... Shocker

>can't get my dick up high
Feel bad for you if you're not joking. Fapping and fucking high is a pretty okay time. You might want to talk to your doctor about that.

I'm too busy doing statics

Back when me and my gf was potheads we never doinked.
We just smoked until we passed out.

It was when we quit we started to fuck again as we needed something else to satisfy the need for pleasure.

i dunno, if i started smoking weed, i'd get 20% more sex, right?

what's 120% of zero?

>Durururruah 420 bluhaze it.
>do you not smoke broh?
>we weed culture now.
>weed cures everrryythtthhhinnngg
>leh miricaul drug amiright redbrohs

godhasleft.png

Your joke doesn't work. The findings are relegated to a mass of people, not the individual.

>entirely psychological
the world is too bad 4 muh dick to wanna reproduce

Pot make me less horny.
LSD and/or mdma tough will make you fuck like bunneys no matter how unatractive you find each other sober.

>More sex with stoners
Great... More make out sessions with ash trays and more sex with people who sleep to 3 in the afternoon.... neat

>I don't like smoke in my lungs
&&
>I don't like being touched.

damn, i'm the opposite. weed make me super horny and i never want to fuck on psychedelics

I'm stoned 24/7 and still a virgin

You should try it man
You literally melt together and experiance eschothers orgasms.

as corny as it is, it's beautiful.

I have a company car (i.e. I don't own a car so I don't have to pay for gas, insurance, etc.). If I am in any accident I have to go piss. It doesn't matter that I live in a state where it is legal. If some asian woman backs into my car in the parking lot at a grocery store I have to go piss. I would love to be able to smoke weed again but my company is based out of the midwest and they still test for it.

I did my share of all kinds of drugs and drinking during my 20's.
Best sex is still sober sex.

I smoke an eighth a day and I get pussy about once every 3 months. Not because I can't 5 times a day. But women are annoying a fuck and I hate this gay earth for constantly tryin to ruin my buzz. I think I'm going to get into gaming. I might hop into my 2016 Toyota Camry and head to the game stop and pick up a 2018 play station 4 pro vr station. I don't know much about gaming systems but I really like the vr aspect of this setup. The first thing ill do is grab a mashed potato bowl from kfc and probably two chicken littles. I like a snack before I purchase things because I get anxious with the sales staff being so pushy and obnoxious. So after I have my KFC snack ill probably keep one chicken little in my pocket so I can eat it at the store while asking questions but ill need to blaze half a blunt after my snack but before the store leaving me with one chicken little and hopefully half of my medium dr pepper. I'd imagine that when I go to the check out to purchase my goods they'll try to upsell me an extended warranty but I'm going to stonewall them and not buy it. No way am I falling for it. I'm no sucker. Then ill stop at the egg roll king on my way home and get two of those extra large egg rolls and some egg drop soup. If I have the hankering I may get some of their fried wontons. Hopefully when I get back home I still have enough gas to go out again because if I need an hdmi cable I don't want to leave the comfort of my warm Toyota Camry with heated seats. Frankly if I could just get a full time driver to do all this for me it'd really make my life easier so I can just focus on pot and work and maybe my new playstation 4 pro vr.

bool story cro

It's a good ice breaker with chicks, plus havnig a stoner girl to blaze with is key

so the finding are completely meaningless then?

Yep. Especially since their "sample" of young stoners is somehow representative of an entire world population.

Weed is for niggers

explains why blacks are taking out women

Not being a promiscuous drug user

1) degenerate
2) even if I wanted to, I have a government security clearance to maintain which forbids it
3) weed is only useful for getting with drug-addled turbo thots anyway

It´s not meaningless, its valid in its on way, but that doesn´t mean its useful for you