I have to agree with this user
>I smoke weed and cigarettes and vape
>I'm tatted up
>I pierced my nips or clit
so far, so dumb
>I love country music and the miltary
I mean, a new kind of dumb
She's retarded in contradictory ways
Then again, if you want to wet your willie, tell her you're looking at enlisting but you're not ready to quit weed and then quote a Jason Aldean song, yeehaw.

too active
I'm tired just reading her profile

Sorry your fat

Message her. Now. Don't wait. Do it now

Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

works 99.787333% of the time. Trust me I study PUA

Does this rag smell like chloroform?

That's how I met my wife.

Sorry you're illiterate

" 'sup girl? Up for a netflix and chill? i have some weed, a good sofa and a big flatscreen, i just need you and pizzas."

What did you write to her? Post convo here. I'll give advice.

Idk what to write her ahhhh

No u

Start with something simple. Post results. Let us watch. Ask her out to eat.

if you want to break the ice roll that heifer out on to it.

She is into bears anyway. It might work in your favor.

All these faggot virgins saying shes fat haven't seen a pussy since they were born. Ignore them... Just say something like "hey katy, got some bud, got some drink, lets munchie eat and netflix?" I dunno bro, im not that good... Im better talking yo girls in person and just being me..

Is any one lurking? I know this girl in real life. This thread might get funny soon.

Prove it faggot

Damn i suck... ://

What would I gain from proving it and how would any proof I provide be judged, and by who?

she's def. chubby

>'let's munchie eat and Netflix'
You're fucking garbage. Pretty obvious you've never talked to a girl.

Just make idle conversation man, that's the best way, ask questions and keep the conversation positive, don't be creepy or sexual and don't reply with like 5 texts to her one.

Stop attentionfaging then

If you talk like you type, I can imagine the last pussy you saw was quite a while ago.

Just make fun of her, but don't go overboard. Light teasing and nonsexual. Girls like being judged but not for sexual things. Getting sexual right away is a good way to put her on the defensive and shut down any conversation.

Message her "Williamson?" And see if she replies with an invitation to the club at her college. MSU has a rainbow party club and the only way to ask politely is to use the code word: Williamson
In a message. Do it faggot. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain if you're in.

Rainbow? Like rainbow girls?

I'm not though user. I personally know this female.

rainbow like lgbtbbqroflmao

Ok. I thought you were demolay or something.

As in a group of women each put on a different color of lipstick and take turns sucking your dick until you cum and the girl with the most color on your cock wins. No joke MSU is known for having an active group there and they actively search on dating apps for men to blow. You could be losing out.

How can it be proven

From Mankato eh? Me too. Small ass town. LET'S GO TO NEW BOHEMIA AND EAT WURST

Oh shit nigga im game

Losing out on herpes, maybe. I'm married, way past college age, and don't want random sluts giving me a present to bring home to my wife.

cringe the whole way though

gl dating trash

>date
Thats not what this is about faggot

Hi Kaytlin. How do u feel about bareback creampies? Post results

maybe you are just a faggot