LMAO

THE ULTIMATE CŪCKENING

>Chelsea nonces think they could afford his wages

LMAO

>thinking they cant

he isn't worth 250k that's ridiculous

>130k/week
I thought he would be making much more, not surprised he wants out, he's not young anymore

>Chelski already have the best players in the league and will be adding an opposing rivals best player
>Sup Forums will defend this because it's full of Chelski bandwagoners

what is there to "defend"? this is a fantastic strategy, buyern do it all the time

He's shit anyway.

theres way more ABCs than chelsea fans on this board, also every single team that has failed to significantly upgrade their squad after winning the league has had a shit following year, united after 2013, city after 2014, chelsea after 2015, etc

not a big deal, arselel is not a title challenger

All the bandwagoners of the top clubs in England accuse each other of buying titles while defending their own club for doing the same thing

>Chelsea confirmed for having mid-00s Man.Utd.-like run of the Premier League in the decade to come

I would finally be able to stop pretending that I like Arsenal and show my support for the blue lion openly

Hazard and Costa are leaving this summer. Sanchez would be a good replacement.

that explains the eternal chelsea thread right

>there's way more ABCs than bandwagoners
soddin leaf

>Chelsea confirmed for having mid-00s Man.Utd.-like run of the Premier League in the decade to come
>mid-00s Man.Utd.-like run of the Premier League
>American education

United went 3 years without the title during the mid 00s and only won 1 league title between 2001-2006.

Hazard is not leaving
He has said multiple times he is not leaving
He has a good relationship with Conte and Real are linked to pretty much every big star
Stop eating March shit

He's going to Juventus la

>Manchester United[258]
Premier League (13): 1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2012–13

>Chels buy Sanchez, cuck Arse
>Real buy Hazard, cuck Chels