How will Sup Forums recover?

How will Sup Forums recover?

Laughable shit that has been debunked a million times

It's incredible that someone would spend so much time making that and not have a single thought while do so.

>over 2500000 empty homes

and you with a job cant have one

lol 0 in saudie arabia
and we still have to pay erogan billions

Oh shit no one can disagree with the wisdom of the utility pole

I'm a /cruz/missile now

They risk the journey first in safe europe while their women get beheaded at home by isis

so the journey is more danger than staying home?

lol they just knocked their whole house of cards down

really makes you think

>leaving women and children unprotected in a warzone is safer than taking them with you

Thats the think dutch-bro. They are thinking. This is the result of 50 years of Radical Racial Egalitarianism and Cultural Marxism.

These people don't think like us...that these invaders are criminals and unlikely to assimilate or produce economic value.

If all peoples are the same and culture is the root cause of all differences, then what is the harm in bringing over a few million 3rd worlders to help bring up the negative birth rate?

I just pray I see the day of the rope in my life

>250k empty homes
Why don't you offer them to poor students or the homeless first?

>our own
Maybe because they're skilled and can work

>fleeing persecution
Then why are women and children separated from men in camps? They're bringing the persecution here.

>can't they go somewhere else? They do
>no mention of Saudi Arabia, weird :^)

>They'd fly with forged papers
>risking getting caught with forged papers instead of claiming to not have any and being let in with absolutely no scrutiny

We can't, looks like it's over guys, were shutting down this board and voting for Bernie now. #hilloncapitalhill#neverdrumpf#cruzmissile#feelthebern

They're fucking bachelors asking the government for rape condoms

Even if all of that were true, it would still be WAY better for them and everyone else to stay in a neighboring Muslim country. That's what the EU law says after all.

Imagine being teleported into Qatar as an American. You will never integrate into their culture.

Also Qatar's rapefugee count: 0.

people making the decisions live in gated communities

you're all the same to them outside the gates

>i don't want shitskin in my country

forgot to debunk that one

They don't debunk the fact that they're sub-human.

It's the programming of regurgitation.
Nothing to see here, anyone that questions it is antisemitic.
You're a nazi if you don't agree and I'll tell your mother you were smoking.

Such is the world today.

>back to /pole/>

China owns all those empty homes for sale

go post that there

>Ireland
I'm not a fucking mick.

The forged papers thing has a point, but they forget that the darkest place in the world is under the lamppost.

>Nothing suspicious in refugees getting first class air travel while other refugees use a dinghy

Do these people think they make any sense?

>empty homes
they must be empty for no reason, 0 people living on the streets I tell ya

I'd hate to live next to that person. Also... Why is it always in English. We don't want to be associated with such cuckery

Let's debunk the facts about rape and terrorism. If they try really hard they can turn Ireland into a mini-Sweden.