Atheists claim to respect evidence, and yet, when religious people present evidence for the existence of God...

Atheists claim to respect evidence, and yet, when religious people present evidence for the existence of God, the Atheist simply rejects the evidence and claims the evidence doesnt count.

Why are Atheists so hypocritical?

Gimme dat evidence then

the fine tuning of the universe allows for life to exists.

Keep posting this shit, you retarded cunt. You're going to die one day. Is this how you want to spend your life, religious shitposting in Sup Forums?
I'll let you in on a juicy insider tip:
>there is no God, nor an afterlife
>you are wasting the only time you will ever have
2/10 for making me reply, I hope you get Osteosarcoma

This!

>>there is no God, nor an afterlife

do you have proof for that atheist fag?

>>you are wasting the only time you will ever have

you dont know that. and i dont know that.

Eh, throw enough shit at the wall and something is bound to stick, no fine tuning required with something that is infinite.

Give me your address. I can give you concrete evidence that there is no God or afterlife

>Eh, throw enough shit at the wall and something is bound to stick, no fine tuning required with something that is infinite.

why do you reject the evidence? thats exactly what i am talking about. nothing is evidence for you people.

Atheists are confused and misguided

Not an argument

they dont know that.

That's right, nothing at all, so you can never prove anything! Mwahaha!

This fucking faggot makes this thread at least 4 times a day. Fuck off nigger piece of shit

lol

What's the evidence for God?

There is no evidence. And the burden of evidence is your's. We have accepted the scientific explanation, you have to disprove that with actual evidence, not some bedtime story.

>your's

no wonder you are an atheist.

There is no evidence for any god. Fairy tales believed by those who know they're a waste of human DNA based on the futile hope that someone somewhere gives a shit about them.

Hahahaha because an image of Jesus in a piece of toast isn't evidence you dumb cunt.

If god exists, why does trump, furries, aids, botflies, cancer, weebs, rapists exist?

And why couldn't he create dicks without foreskin if that's the way he wanted them instead of some jew sucking the blood from baby dicks?

prove it.

oh yeah... you cant.

"evidence of proof is in your court". hurr durr.

>when religious people present evidence
Hur dur I know that the bible is true because it says so in the bible. Checkmate atheists.

Because english is my second language? Fuckface...

>OP makes a claim
>anons ask for evidence
>uhhh actually it's up to YOU to provide evidence even though I'm the one making the claim
typical christard

Obviously a bored troll but then again you are actually taking time to post this over and over again, so something must be bothering you. OP, the fact that we are all going to die and that it's lights out once we do is a fairly terrifying thought, hence every religion ever known to man trying to provide a glimmer of hope that death might not be the end. It is. Stop being terrified and chill the fuck out, stop posting these fucking threads and start enjoying your life, because it's short, and it's the only one you'll ever get.

Pretty nice. Religion evolves, just like any other social construct like language, music, etc

>start enjoying your life, because it's short, and it's the only one you'll ever get.

do you have proof for this?

We all know OP is pretty much always a faggot, but this time he won the fucking barbie award.

If your God was real then you'd want to hurry up and die to live in his heaven. But when faced with death you shit your pants like everyone else. Deep down you know it's a lie, but you want everyone else to pretend with you so you don't feel so retarded.

Keked grandly...

>If your God was real then you'd want to hurry up and die to live in his heaven.

how would you even know this? do you claim to kjnow the mind of God?

if so... how do you do this?

Cause tbe evidence is stupid and fake like god

No God, no mind. It's just fairy tales to soothe the idiots that can't cope with mortality.

Evidence...????

i hope he does exist, and that he's black and gay. The keks would be infinite

nah, he did better. he won the "fuck my ass daddy" award. only awarded to the highest of faggots

Bible/Torah/Quran Do not qualify as evidence. They are mere books with no citations of other works or actual historical events.

thats an ad hominid. i thought you guys were smarter than to just start throwing insults at people. you retard.

I say we fucking impeach god

You're a homo-nid

You do realise there's a little-known commandment that states "thou shalt not act like an ignorant cunt on Sup Forums" don't you? So if there is an afterlife you're on the highway to hell, OP.

if God doesnt exist, why do atheist hate God so much?

lol. stupid fucking atheists.

>Deep down you know it's a lie, but you want everyone else to pretend with you so you don't feel so retarded.
aka "culture"

>implying god has a mind
abrahamism is a mental illness

Omnipotent/omniscient issue. God can be one of the following:
1) Omniscient and omnipotent, in which case he actually decided that prople must suffer when there was no need
2) Omnipotent, in which case he is a school bully but with a huge stick
3) Omniscient, in which case I pity him because knowing every bad thing that happens without the ability to change the outcome has to be shit
4) None, in which case his name is Pete and he works as a bouncer down the street

One of these must be true, none of which make me predisposed to love him or whatever. For me it's not an issue of believing, it's an issue on the fact that should he exist I wouldn't care about him.

Truth here. God is either a loser or a complete bastard. Not worth wasting time on whether you believe or not.