Literally perfect

Literally perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZrvKYiprQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also really enjoy this album, however this is against the Sup Forums hivemind so I think we should both reassess.

great album

to you, for everyone else, no

to you, for Anthony Fantano, no

Sup Forums in a nutshell

So Sup Forums in a nutshell is different people with different opinions? Thanks for this revelation, who'd have thought that?

>derr our YouTube meme critic doesn't like it
Wow great opinion

I don't get it

The track before the final balad should be more cathartic but apart from that I agree.

It's my favorite record from him. One of the warmest and most detail oriented releases of this style of music, easily the most complex yet beautiful thing Aphex has ever done.

After Drukqs this just felt milquetoast
If you're new to AP I can see why you may think it's a revelation

extremely impressive considering it was all done hardware only

Drukqs has far less detail/intricacy to it. It uses a far smaller palette of sounds meanwhile the non-interlude tracks all follow the exact same drill-esque approach. Drukqs is for kids too ADHD to pay attention to detail.

>comparing albums with a 13 year gap between them
go away

One of the stupidest counter arguments I've seen on this shithole

I agree :D

decent if you didn't grow up w/ his earlier material

seriously tho, I know people are all like "where's the innovation" but this was a huge step forward for his sound. all of his shit had that "straight out of the box" sound, and so him taking that tuss level intricate programming but giving it a lighter touch, and then having it all played back and re-recorded in various rooms to take the sound out of the box and give it the openness that these compositions needed... it's not the sort of huge game changing innovation that everyone wishes he would bring, sure, but it is still a very significant thing in relation to his entire body of work, and I think it led to his greatest overall work.

yeah yeah
aphex twin is the only good electronic musician.
this board is a fucking joke i swear

lets use this as a jumping off point to talk about the great artists on aphex's label rephlex. bogdan raczynski is great, for instance youtu.be/oZrvKYiprQw

Wow ur a fag

don't be so reactionary.
of course aphex twin isn't the only good electronic musician, he's just the best. only natural he's the most-discussed. start your own "other good electronic musician" thread if you're so pissy

aphex twin is bargain venetian snares

if the bargain is better music, then yes. also, he's like a decade after Aphex, he learned a lot from the master but the grasshopper does not easily surpass its teacher. RDJ still king