What are the best methods to get away with cheating?

What are the best methods to get away with cheating?

I'm a guy and I've been in a relationship with a beautiful woman for two years now. I love her and she loves me, but she doesn't satisfy me sexually anymore. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think we have sex about once every other month. It's certainly not for lack of me trying, she's just never in the mood.

So I'm considering looking elsewhere, purely for an occasional physical fling, since I don't want to jeopardize my relationship if I can help it. I figure there are probably some successful cheaters out there who might have some advice.

Just talk to her about your problems. Communication is key. If she still isnt in the mood dump her ass. If youre both young and you rarely fuck imgine when youre old and youre too ugly to score women. Youll walk around with blue balls until you die.

I've spoken with her about our lack of a sex life before, and her response was really just "I don't really know why, I just haven't been in the mood lately." For the record, I'm early 30s and she's mid 20s.

The rest of our relationship is great, it's just the sex that's a problem.

then say you want an open relationship and have a side chick you could even bring into the bedroom with her

bump, also interested

Maybe she's cheating on you OP? She doesn't want to fuck you but maybe she let other guy do it.. My advice is go fuck every bitch you can find or else you'll regret it later

rent a hooker

LOL there is no such thing as a mid twenty's woman only fucking once every other month. shes getting dick, just not yours. The fact that you haven't dumped her boring ass is hilarious to me. You are doomed as a clueless faggot for life, sorry OP.

Imbalance of chemicals could be a factor
My fiancee has both anxiety and depression and almost never instigates sex (and is usually 50/50 whenever I make the offer), but she started taking multivitamins about a week ago and we've done it significantly more than usual, twice just starting with blowjobs out of the blue

I use an app called textnow to get a seperate number for texting girls on the side. I meet other girls at concerts or craigslists for some side actions. Great way to live out your fantasies

Second cell phone.

This isn't even negotiable in this day and age. Your phone is always with you and there's no chance that she'll never see it. Keep a secondary one around for this kind of thing and leave the other one as you normally would. She'll never suspect anything if you're not being secretive.

The rest is self explanatory, as most guys are caught due to the phones these days. Don't come back smelling like pussy, don't try and squeeze in a visit to some other girl before seeing her, don't have any girls over at all if you live together.

Most importantly, don't change. People get suspicious when you're suddenly nicer, more secretive, or start acting in a different manner. A lot of guys start being overly nice as they feel guilty and there's the inevitable talk about why you've changed and what's up.

Good luck

i'm currently fucking a slut with ptsd depression and anxiety, stuck it in her ass last night while she said "fuck my little asshole"

Work out of town.

t. cheating husband

This.

Oldfag here. Trust me your girl is getting it elsewhere. Girls in their 20s are hornier than men. She feels the same as you-wants you for the emotional aspect but wants another man for good dick. You must suck in bed

Knows his stuff.

double dubbies, sorry OP, but its true now

nice

Well if thats true fuck her up the ass take pictures post them everywhere. Destroy her life and reputation.

Man the fuck up and talk to her about it. If she sees you as an actual man she'll probably fuck you right after you mention. If you guys are living together than lack of sex is normal. Even still you man the fuck your and make her give you sex more

lol you're a faggot in your parents basement. Shut the fuck up

She's already fucking around so fire up that Snapchat and do you bro