What makes black men are stronger than white guys?

What makes black men are stronger than white guys?

More testosterone?
Ghetto life?

They're not stronger, they have a higher pain threshold. They were created for hard labor and minimal thought.

Literally bred to work the fields.

Stronger??? Higher threshold? HAHAHAHA not even close. White dudes stronger/smarter/healthier/tougher Try faster, they are a little faster. That is it.

he thinks its a real picture.

You're just scared of them. If you weren't scared to fight one they're actually pretty weak. They fight in short bursts and can't fight for long.

this
i kek'd

Every time I see a nigger losing a fight 12 of his goons jump in to save him. don't see any white people pulling that shit

Ha, im a 6'7 heavy fucker with a lil bit of martial arts knowledge and a good understanding of fist fights.

I'll put anyone in the fucking ground in a fair fist fight, no matter black, white, or anything else

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Of course not professional boxers or people who regularly train martial arts, but I can beat any normal fucker on the streets

That's because white guys don't have friends, you know that

Cool story, bro

Lol they're not

Not an American cop therefore this thread is invalid

In 2017. You need physical strength to be stronger, you need intellect.

Use a bomb or gun.

Several generations of hard labor whilst we were sipping whiskey and cracking wips.

ghetto life and more testosterone are probably the answer

thats why its a very common meme that "niga stole my girl" "nigas dick is big"

testosterone correlates dick size

im a nig and i can definitely vouch for dick size and alpha status

White people actually dominate in strong man competitions. Blacks only really excel at explosive quick mvements, such as in boxing or sprinting.

Penis size and testosterone levels are completely unrelated. You're a retarded nigger

>Retard strength

Seriously...

Kinda missing the whole issues here. If a cop fights back against a nigger he will be labeled a racist that's why most cops don't fight back. Trust me when it's even fighting grounds they don't fight

selective breeding by slaveholders

Africans evolved to deal with a much more hostile climate and environment (than Eurasians) and have for thousands of years of being the prey of predatory animals. That's why they are fast, and have high strength and so on.

Working four jobs at once to pay child support.

Have you lived in -20f weather without heat and being chased by wolf's? I would rather be chased by monkeys

They don't feel pain like humans do.

Niggers don't pay child support.

PCP

niggers also dont work, let alone 4

Whites are just betas. Our at least that's what my wife tells me

Well, they DO work, but not at any actual legit jobs. They work at not working. Scamming welfare, dealing drugs, stealing, fencing, etc. Mostly for money to buy expensive sneakers.