Wanna here stories of my cuckold loving ex gf Sup Forums ? answer only if u like that butt

wanna here stories of my cuckold loving ex gf Sup Forums ? answer only if u like that butt

whatever, cont

I do, please tell

>she was in bali on holiday in a surfcamp
>she told me to have party tonight, but not the whole truth
>was able to read her facebook msg with that bali guy, who was a surf instructor
>i know she will be slutty and she knowed that i would love to see her sucking another mans cock
>she called me that night (drunken) in the flat of this guy
>she sucked his bbc while he was rubbing her thight nipples
>she was relly aroused because of sucking such a big cock for the first time
>her pussy starts to dripping
>could not belive what i was watching there
>she continued....no matter what :0

the pic she send him the night before...i saw it on facebook :O became rally horny and excited but not telling her

she was lying on the trampoline in the garden to be seen by the neighbors

Keep going, please

she told me first time that she loves to suck such a big cock and she still can't await it to get it in her pussy
>she was moaning so hard and he wasn't even inside of her
>she told me that he taaught her to surf and now he teaches her how to cum like a queen
>she nearly cums while telling me this and sucking that hard cock

>he starts to pull down her hot pants and showing me her hot lingerie, especially the hot tanga she only wears because of him
>her ass was so thight and i asked myself if the black man knows that she is an ass queen

OP, is English not your native language? because this shit is hard to read

no it's not sry, i can just stop here if it's too hard for you!

no sorry, I was just asking

>she quit sucking and wanted to get filled up now
>but he just grabbed her ass, slapped it hard(she moaned) and gave her a rim job
>i swear to you, she came immediately and after it she still wanted to ride that big dick
>she told me that i am not able to imagen this feeling
>it was a little hard but super hot to see her get pleased by this guy far away and enjoying it like never before

would definitely leave dat slut
white grill + bbc = race traitor
shes a unworthy creature, like dat niggr

That's hot but wouldn't you like it more if you were there? Maybe even helping out a bit?

i love it when she gets pleased by another big man...that's what she really needs some times but never really knows about it

yeah i would like it more, for sure. i would like to hold her head while she is struggling with this bbc inside of her
but she never wanted to do so when she was was me, only teased me a little bit when outside at disco

No beta male i dont. And that ass is flat. Get fucked mate

ITT

a drunk faggot pretends to be a cuck to trick straight white kids into jerking off to pictures of his butt

this butt isn't as flat as u think

He's saying there's no way of knowing if she's a girl or a man.

enough evidence?

lol wtf

a few minutes later there was a banana in her pussy

Enough.
Really? That's hot

yeah for real, and she first moved back to kitchen to cahnge it, because she said that she should have taken the bigger one

Any pics of her tits?

her tits

Nice. Fapping to her now. Got more?

enjoy it user, she would love it
imagine this cute mouth is sucking ya huge cock

her body

was there supposed to be a pic attached to that post?

I'd tie her down and fuck her all night

no, just watch that cute mouth
where do u want to fuck her?

I'd cuff her to the banisters on my stairs. I'd put a huge vibrator up her ass and leave on the highest setting. I'd come back an hour later and fuck and cum inside her pussy, then leave her tied there with the cum and toy still inside her until I'm ready to use her again

that's quite hot user! she likes to get big things in her ass

I bet she does. By the time I'm done there would be a huge pool of cum running down her legs

anyone saved that pics for further pleasure?

I did, shame they weren't so many

Yes. Gonna use them all later. I have to go soon, but if you wanna hear more ways I'd use her and have more pics to share, add me on kik

namesAreAllTaken3

a present for your fap folder...her pussy swallowing the biggest banana in the house

Nice present, will definitely put it to good use