Black people scare me

Black people scare me

Me too bro. I tell them my hotel is full when they try to reserve a room sometimes

are we talking about black people or Niggers here? black people are fine but wew lad, Niggers need to hang from trees.

It's like... they could attack you at any time... and they have nothing to lose

>black
>people
lel

That's why you're here.

I get all nostalgic when a bright eyed young man still tries to make this distinction.

>dirty looking black guy caring a bunch of shopping bags of garbage knocks on front door asking to borrow my phone
Kowai...

sick pepe

topkek

Fuck that. WHITE people scare me.
And I'm white.

I see a brotha, some hispanic dude and they're angry, chances are I can at least understand it.

I can wrap my head around their hangups.

Fuckin' white people, man? They get handed the top rung of the ladder in life, every damn oportunity and What? What are they pissed about?

Who the fuck knows. They're fucking insane, goin' around mass shootin', being fuckin' serial killers and acting like the world's taking a shit on THEM.

White people are the crazy fucks on this planet.

Jews aren't white

They should. They commit more crimes than any other race and there's a high chance the wrong committed against you will be covered up because the police will have to shoot him and obviously he dindu nuffin.

gr8 b8

Social justice warriors scare me more

That's funny, I can't seem to see the top of the world and all my opportunities from this ghetto apartment. Where should I be looking?

You could start by not taking such shitty bait

Are you frustrated? :^)