Trump announces Christoper Columbus day

>Trump announces Christoper Columbus day
>Leftist cucks lose their shit
>This image gets circulated to a chorus of YAAAAAS
>None of you leftist cucks plan to sell any land to give back to Indians
>None of you leftist cucks plan to do anything to help Indians
When will leftists just admit that they don't see brown people as people either and that they're just stepping stones for their agenda?

Bad news OP, there already was a Columbus day long before Trump came into office.

>>Trump

>Not reading "When will leftists just admit that they don't see brown people as people either and that they're just stepping stones for their agenda?"

Natives would not survive without the white mans money. #Truth #NativesAreFaggots #FuckCSKT

Bet it took them a while to find a native that isn't completely dog shit ugly

The white man wouldn't survive without the native land. Think about it. They'd literally be in the middle of the ocean if the continent ceased to exist.

That logic is infallible.

Natives are disgusting money hungry bitches, not to mention cowards, real men don't give up like these pussies did. They deserve to be on reservations, The rest of the world does not need to see their faggotry.

welp. can't argue with that

"Give up"?

You need to watch some Ken Burn's, son.

The only reason I ever lift my middle finger is because you get so bad at what you do that the only option is to flip that shit for what it is and not what you think it is, you may think it's a rude gesture, its really more like a very tolerant one.

>ITT: Stormfags getting butthurt about OP making fun of hippies

It's almost like you faggots have terrible reading comprehension or something

>Legitimate criticism about how the left doesn't care about their pet dindus but act like they do
>lol u mad
Found the democrat

>white man builds artificial land from the corpses of non-whites
>white man builds bio-terraformers to reconstruct land using the corpses
>white man colonizes the stars because no more non-whites and no mo' problemz

FUCK white people and FUCK Blompf!

Mueller is dropping indictments any day now. Fuck you Trump. Enjoy prison.

Which is why the superior culture sailed the seas and took the savages land. They are lucky we did not slaughter them all like the spanish tbh. Natives are almost all fucking retarded and the main reason i became redpilled on race.

This. Its a miracle shes not a landwhale or a skinny crackhead

lmao he's currently investigating the DNC and Killton for funding the fake Russkie dossier AND the uranium deal she made with said russkies. Sucks to suck don't it.

Ya i saw the buzzfeed article drumpf is fucking finished this time. Cheeto nazis btfo no place for ur hate bigots #fuckwhiteppl im literally showering in drumpflstiltskin tears rn hillary is probably gona be pres now ha btw how do i upvote here?

>Not landwhale
>Obviously pushing 250+
lol no

Fuck you bigot and racist

>None of you leftist cucks plan to sell any land to give back to Indians
> Indians
> Indians

Fucking uneducated imbeciles of eurofags - they're called NATIVE AMERICANS you dumb fuck!

>Fuck you Trump. Enjoy prison.

NO TOUCHING!

Vikings were here first you immigrant cunt, gb2 what is currently Alaska

That's one fat, ugly Mexican.

cry harder sneuflaik

Actually they are Siberian immigrants, humans didn't evolve in the new eorld.

No theyre not you literal fucking racist. This isnt the 1980s you fucking grandpa. Theyre called aboriginal and indeginous peoples. Oh and when referring to the shitskin monkeys up north call the inuits mkay you fucking worthless racist white trash?

>Missing the point entirely
I bet you'll get your panties in a twist to virtue signal how much you love your pet Indians but wouldn't ever dream of inconvenience yourself to give them their land back that you're living on.

You don't really care user, you just want people to think you're a good person. This is why no one takes leftfags seriously, at the least the right is honest about their stance on brownies.

cunt