Are you a soccer mom?

Merzbow, obviously.

Waka Flocka Flame unironically

This

>gmo's will allow the rise of inorganic life

sounds good to me

Life is overrated

brb gonna buy a shitload of gmo

Vegan bands?...You mean those sxe guys with tatoos,musles and celtic crosses?

wtf I like GMOs now!

youtube.com/watch?v=q_kCNfXRGFo Carcass is very pro-meat distribution band!

Nature is overrated. Singularity when?

/thread

cant wait to be consumed by nanomachines as they turn me into grey goo

Cattle Decapitation

Day of Suffering

This is the patrician existence. You may not like it, but this is what peak efficiency looks like.

seconding

Mother fucker there are bacteria living in rocks five miles underground, feeding on the radio active decay of rocks and intercepting cosmic rays. Life will not go extinct until the entire fucking planet ceases to exist and our petty actions are nowhere near as destructive as any number of natural processes that continue to shape the planet.

How many levels of fucking retarded do you have to be in order to oppose GMOs?

You are just an unpaid mouthpiece for big business which only cares about making a profit and not our health and welfare.

Right egg is overcooked.

Go GMOs then

I killed the prom queen xD

I've cooked a batch of eggs and had both results. Explain.

I found this: snopes.com/photos/food/gmoeggs.asp

Not sure if snopes is trustworthy though.

Fugazi
They're also the only good SxE band

good chunk of grind/crust bands

Pale yellow is also the more common and natural colour for egg yolks when cooked. Bright orange like the left one usually have colourant added to the feed.

I actually thought I was on /r9k/ for a bit. That is the current state of Sup Forums

right one is simply when you overcook

plebs

This

The GMO vs non GMO argument is funny

As humans evolved we have inadvertently caused so much genetic modification already, we were all essentially born into a world of it. What people consider Non-gmo have actually been modified to fuck for generations. Now we've just gotten smarter with it.

>inb4 gmo done in a lab is worse than done outside
Kek
>inb4 muh gmo pesticides vs organic pesticides
stanford study invalidates the differences

If you are on the side of non gmo, your argument is essentially "it's not the way our lord and savior intended"

Also Youth Code is vegan AF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdl2adctIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhtPan889Zw

>If you are on the side of non gmo, your argument is essentially "it's not the way our lord and savior intended"
honestly if anti-GMO fucks used this as their argument, I would probably have more respect for them than I currently do with the whole "le gives u cancer and destroys the environment by le big ebil corpoerationsss"

There's a world of difference between selective breeding and injecting genetic material directly in to cells

Oh really??? Please go on...

Protip: you can't

Yes, no real interested in explaining it to you.

Protip: you probably think you are winning the argument against an anti-GMO hippie with your brilliant riposte, you're not.

I'm fully aware people that are perpetually ignorant to science will remain ignorant

Right one is just overcooked.
Source: I eat organic.

Wow it's almost as if you aren't explaining it because you'll realize your argument is fucking retarded

gmos are actually fine. i say this as a neurotic health nut. id be more worried about pesticides getting in produce.

Hello Fantano, thanks for visiting.