Is it weird that I want to get raped by Ivanka Trump?

Is it weird that I want to get raped by Ivanka Trump?

yes.

there is nothing special to her

she is healthy, not too old and not fat.

that's basically it. Donald German/Irish wtf it is gen-mix-desaster has fucked her up.

I mean, just look her legs. She as a person is not even anorexic but her legs are already bony and her knees are pointy.

she is that type of woman, I'd expect to have very small tits hidden under a wonder bra. tiny yet saggy and asymmetric.

would I fuck her? why not. she is not a monster.
would I put her above all other women? absolutely not.

Plastic surgery doesn't hide her repulsiveness.

See need have plastic surgery

Shut up. I'd hit that presidential pussy.

id let her buy me shit wouldnt try to mash her so it would fuck her head up and want me even worse

Donald? I can remember you said so.

But don't date your own daughter. It is weired as fuck to have you for president the messed up way it already is.

The real one or the fake one?

I don't discriminate when it comes to the best pussy, the most beautiful pussy, the YUUGEST pussy. Believe me.

Do you think anyone would fuck you though? Why do you think your opinion matters?

Not as weird as her actually getting raped by her dad

Wrong

It may not seem weird to you but most people don't have sex with their own kids

>Do you think anyone would fuck you though?
Yes because it already has happened I feel confident it will again.

> Why do you think your opinion matters?
Because, my dearest newfag, OP asked.

As I said, I could well live with the idea of putting my dick in between her warmth.

But I think, I will not miss it. And since it is not going to come any close to a situation like that, I may speak frankly: She is not the hottest woman in Texas.

>most people don't have sex with their own kids
Yes and Trump isn't most people

Hence the reason it's weird

Shes exactly who I picture when I think of Dagny Taggart

>Hence the reason it never happened

But it so obviously did

holy shit dude

prove it

Prove it didn't

level zero reading comprehension

>Is it weird that I want to get raped by Ivanka Trump?

She might rape you. Child victims of sexual assault at the hands of a parent, are 93% likely to commit sexual assault as adults. So she probably is an abuser.

Good luck, OP!

How is it rape if you want it? Maybe a rape fantasy but that's it. But anyways, yeah, she can do what she wants to with me.

All these libtards mad that Trump has an attractive, successful family.

Ironic how many people that are born into money have rich successful families

doesn't prove anything

Proves more than it disproves

didnt say shes the real world incarnation, fuck tard, shes just who i imagine. that being said, i probably understood 60% of that job of a book.

no one knows but them two. girls who are close to their father do things like that without pedo incest stuff going on. it's not always creepy to sit on your dads lap.
>coming from someone who doesn't even like trump

It disproves more than it proves.

she actually has fake tits. google it.

It makes it creepy when he starts grabbing her thighs and she starts stroking his face
Actually it proves quite a bit

Second tag was supposed to be for you

>It makes it creepy when he starts grabbing her thighs and she starts stroking his face
You wish

No need to get so mad dude I'm not calling you a pedophile just the guy you voted for.. I'm sure if you had kids you wouldn't take pics like that with them.. if you would I really hope you don't have kids lol

He's not even grabbing her thighs in the picture. At best she raped him.

So a man can't even have his daughter kiss him on the cheek in a show of paternal affection without someone accusing him of being a pedophile

Fuck you feminist

You're half right.. upon closer inspection he is grabbing more of her ass and hips.. thanks for pointing that out to me

>upon closer inspection he is grabbing more of her ass and hips
Wrong

not one bit

those were different times. people used to have pictures of their kids swimming naked because the kid wanted to be naked, then get them printed out at your local photo shop with out a single thought. people didn't used to have such dirty minds when it came to kids being kids and parents just taking photos with their kids but whatever you brain wants to think man, thats all you.

Correct

Is that what your uncle used to tell you?

i don't have a uncle but i see you can't give up

wrong

So your dad? Your teacher?... your swim coach?

Absolutely right

Absolutely not rape

It's still rape if you get her to say she likes it

Runs in the family, it's a realistic fetish

Talking to girls is rape

Is that why you don't?

Life its self is also rape

Is that why you have no life?

Being forced to have sex with someone you want sex with anyway is a common fantasy.

Deferent definition of the word. Femtard

... so we can agree that Trump raped his daughter correct?

Find her, rape her, and make her rape you.

No. Trump isn't harvey weinstein.

Lol no he is far worse.. Weinstein wasn't accused of raping his own daughter.. also he isn't president

Trump didn't rape anybody femtard.

But he so obviously did though

But he so obviously didn't though

he is creepy pedo. the evidence is in front of your face

No. She has daddy issues

a man can't even get a lap dance from his daughter with.....

C'mon dude you have to realize how wrong you are

>a man can't even have his daughter

a man can't even dry fuck his 9 year old daughter's ass crack without.....

Even this guy is like "dude isn't that your daughter"

She is doing it to the guy next to him. Trump is wearing black pants, but she is doing it to a guy with white pants.

I'm not wrong

Are we looking at the same pic? Cause I legit see a flower dress followed by white pants with an ivanka on them.. unless you're saying Trump was actually in the flower dress.. which I could believe.. and even if you were right how much less weird is it to give a lap dance to a dude sitting right next to your dad?

But you so obviously are

look at the belt line dude, Don is wearing white pants

lol no, the lady in the foreground is in black above that flower dress, maybe a hacer in her lap. Trump is wearing white pants because he dressed like a Miami vice douchebag haha but good job admitting she's "doing it" to the guy in white pants

IKR

Incorrect

>hacer
jacket...

Look close at the picture.

fpbp

I did

She seems to be handling it pretty well.. but a million dollar a week allowance will help you get over just about anything

Wrong The picture is like the color changing picture.

Actually it's more like this

No

I can't believe this has not been posted yet!

Yes

Ya know i never thought id say this but Ivanka would make a fine rapee

no

Si

unlike your mom, who has poor hygiene

Absolutely.. yes I'm still here.. I keep checking back to see if you're going to reply again

Is it even possible for a woman to rape a man? Is Ivanka a man?

I want to say fuck you, but I wouldn't fuck you.