Gore/rekt thread

gore/rekt thread

Story?

have no idea

Looks like his head got cut off.

"Hey, watch this"

Her. Someone's grandma.

The 60-year-old grandmother, found dead headless in front of her own home. The position of the death of a grandmother named Diamond is sitting on a plastic chair with no head

Some residents suspect Intan's grandmother death is done by his own grandchild who initials RS (20). Because the grandmother only lives with her grandchildren and when found the corpse's grandmother's grandmother's grandson RS is not seen at all

I just noticed the tits. How do you know she's a grandma?

The Tits

Looks like it was some kind of nerve gas maybe?

nice shoes

> inb4 shit storm of butt hurt faggots

Suicide attempt

That's one of the worst ways to kill the animal. Have you ever noticed how in most execution videos the executioner slices from the front? That's because that is the most painless way to decapitate a person.

If you simply cut off the animal's head in one swing, the head will remain conscious for sometime and the animal would experence the pain. And it's better to jave someone hold down the goat or else it's body will spurt blood everywhere and it's not very oleasing to see that. Hold ot down until it stops moving and all the blood is drained from the body. If you don't do this it'll be harder to clean the insides.

Not only this but if you slice the neck and move upwards (if done at a quick pace) the animal loses consciousness due to sudden drop in bloodpressure. Also, you shouldn't cut the head clean oft as that requires cutting the nerves and that will cause the animal to kick and jump about even after becoming unconscious.

Coconut fell on her

Fuck this animal shit i wanna see some human rekt vids faggots

lmao, that doggo knows how to be a fashion icon

you have to be extremely autistic to torture animals

Ah, XXI century - people butthurt over fucking animals and not over other human beings. What a time to be alive

Jesus fucking christ why would you do that

People are butt hurt over both last time i checked

people can be butthurt on whatever the fuck they want u peice of amphibian animal shit

>Implying hurting organisms weaker than yourself makes you some sort of edge master.

Whats the story behind this one? Fuck that's brutal

My roomates are chinese, im always afraid they are this retarded.

he slipped on a banana peel

They found the guy who was posting bananas

The faggot getting fucked was a member of a drug cartel somewhere in Mexico or Brazil. He either snitched or changed sides to a different cartel. Basically betrayed his own cartel. They decided to tale revenge.

Gangs, I suppose. Dealing with the wrong people

glad the fbi is tracking you sick fucks now

Thanks

Feels bad man for that doggo

FBI can't do shit in my third world shit hole.

Check mate.

If you torture animals or think it is funny, I would like to see you rekt. Fucking disgusting goons. Wish you were never born

Why? You're probably just jealous of his Yeezys

DIY Halloween costume

Ooooo edgy!

That is what I call a united family.

They seem a bit too into it.

I kinda am. I can't use white shoes. They get dirty quick

lmao that ronaldinho is pretty gay

HUH!

/bros, I need the video of the african circumcision ritual where they peel their bananas with a fucking machete, please

start up a younow account
live stream on the site
give us link with user name
fucking kill yourself

México and Brazil

i don't mind having a scratch in public when no one is looking

absolutely fucking disgusting

zippity dodah zippity eh my oh my what a wonderful day...

Exactly.

Damn I thought I was a tough sob but these dog ones fucking collapse my heart. Fuck

Can't we just leave domestic animals out of it? Dogs and cats have earned our respect haven't they?

Faggit

Sooo, what the fuck are these people doing?

Can any one xray this?

those are doctors harvesting organs

Anymore like this? I have an odd fascination with ribcages and exposed skeleton/tendons.

So that's how they get shaken baby syndrome.

Lost it at his laid out face

Oh god, what the fuck is that?

no aftermath?

Trips !!!

Here ya go

Smoke weed everyday

N W F G G S

what the fuck did this ape excpect look at the height. fucking slav chimps

Brazil cartels burn snitches on tires.
>pic from Troop Elite if anyone's wondering

Shit. Do I win a free beheading?

>complaints about quick beheading of goat
>posts narco video of man without hands and face being cut off while being alive

You are either retarded with huge double standards or the regular sociopath on Sup Forums.
>no you are not a psychopath, you are the shittier version

has to be movie stunt with fire proof suit.

if not. wat

Probably drugs for some inmate.

thats not even real. the guy on the right is a canadian who was beheaded by a chinaman and parts eaten on a greyhound. the left side is from a movie. ive been in a few greyhounds and none of them have floors like that

Pretty awesome movie btw

>looking at fucked up shit is the same as doing it

What the fuck? Are you really this retarded?

Oh, I know it's drugs. I mean what are they pulling the drugs out of?

Name of movie?

T.Virgin