Name a better feeling than being high on painkillers

Name a better feeling than being high on painkillers.
>Protip you can't

Shooting dope

what does it feel like? how does it compare to ecstasy or LSD?

Idiot

Not being a degenerate amerinigger.

Ecstacy is better but I love opiates too

You sound like a faggot pothead noob who just tried oxy for the first time, move to real drugs like fentanyl you little cock sucker

There's a huge rush of warmth then a orgasmic wave that runs through your body once you release the belt

Smoking crack

mania or clinical psychosis feels like every dream
you've ever had comes true at once and there is nothing else in the world to do

some people prefer meth or molly. depends on if you wanna be cranked to 11 or blissful

checkd

-not being on wellfare and fighting addiction the rest your short life.-

Molly

Stealthing anonymous black girls.
But painkillers is a close second.

Being high as shit nigger poopsmoking butthash is way more superior in every way

Removing your socks after a long day of work.

Heroin is better

Having a job and a family.

Kicking the addiction, and staying away from opiods forever, plus reconciling with everybody you fucked over while addicted, and getting your life back together.

That's 1000x better than being high on painkillers.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: YOU LITERALLY CAN'T!

Providing legaly to support ur family. The feeling of accomplishment knowing that ur success has provided your kids with everything you lacked in your youth. Waking up to your wifes soft blue eyes staring back at u.

not sure if bait.. fent has ZERO euphoria and is a shit opiate all around

Fuck of drumpfkin

checked

bars give free drinks for AA coins.

Shoot me in the headioli

kill yourself, dave. your life has been lived countless times already

Acid is the best fucking thing ever. Very different to painkillers though so it isn't fair to compare the two.

Im a hispafag, i dont even like trump, but this country provides so many opputunities, im trully blessed to have been born here, u should really try to get ur shit together, if a spic from the barrio did so can u

Painkillers are like being under all the blankets on a snowy day.

Don't do them, though. Way too addictive. Really not worth the cost.

If you think overdosing and dying eventually feels good then I'd say go for it.

Nothing.

Unfortunately today, I'm on hour 27 of my detox. Shouldn't be bad though, I only relapsed for two days after being off for 6. I love taking them, but miss my money and hate the withdrawals.

Not being on them?

I seriously preferred being in pain than feeling like being wrapped in cotton all of the time.

I don't know what being high on painkillers feels like, but jumping off a cliff on a hang glider was a complete rush.

Doggo is gayo

Also, to everyone assuming you must be dirt poor and on welfare to be addicted to opiates, that's not true. I admit, I do miss all the thousands I blow on it, big time since I know I'm throwing money out the window, I'm not broke. My wife and I both make roughly 80k a year each and live in a cheap ass area in Texas. Druggies aren't just dirty, poor and walking the streets and stuff.