Taj Mahal turning green as insect excrement stains monument's white marble

India's most popular tourist attraction, the Taj Mahal, appears to be turning green in places, triggering alarm as the famed white marble of the monument to love comes under attack from insect poo.

A report has found that the creeping green stains are insect excrement, with environmentalist Brij Khandelwal saying it is because the adjoining river is dying.

"The preliminary survey report says that the polluted Yamuna river at the back of the monument is contributing to this problem," he said.

The Taj backs onto the Yamuna, for years soiled by human and industrial waste, and now shrunken by drought.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-24/taj-mahal-turning-green-insect-excrement-stains-monument-marble/7439816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-24/taj-mahal-turning-green-insect-excrement-stains-monument-marble/7439816

POO IN MONUMENT

DESIGNATED

Good guy insect

The turks were just trying to take up their culture

>yfw the taj mahal was built by a Persian Aryan

SHITTING

DESIGNATED

STREET

Fucking POO posters are at it again

I think you mean Mongoloid Turk, descended from Genghis Khan.

you couldnt make this shit up if you tried

u mad rajeev

Why don't Indians simply dig holes in the ground and shit into that?

You could probably make that shit if you had a billion people shitting

i... i don't understand... did a cow use it?

DESIGNATED SHITTING MAUSOLEUMS

How JUST can one country be??

>poop palace

Theyre celebrating. Having a toilet installed is a big deal for them financially troubled pajeets.

He wasn't a Turk or even necessarily Mongoloid, not saying that other guy was right, you're both wrong. The Mughals came from Afghanistan, were Central Asian mixed with Persian.

that's nice

Mughals is paki for Mongol

It looks pretty cool