Delusional millennials thread

Other urls found in this thread:

openpetition.eu/at/petition/online/neuwahlen-sofort-oesterreich-braucht-eine-neue-regierung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HACK THE PLANET

My parents are going to raise me correctly.

I never get tired of reading this

wow, that uh... really makes you think..?

we watch dogs now

What the fuck

No one believes that poorly thought out fairytale.

I'm sure this happened

Found the sexist from the gym!

Fuck I hate these threads.

>Ever doubting how dumb people can be

wow! thanks for damaging my equipment and injuring my customers, have a free 12 month subscription!

I refuse to believe someone sat down and write this unironically

this, people are dumb.
why do you think niggers still exist, if people were smart we would eliminate filth long time ago.

>he doesnt hack treadmills with his phone

its like you dont want free 12 month subscriptions, kiwi

well if someone could HACK A TREADMILL from a phone id certainly give that person 12 months subscription

is it true that Spanish peeps have naps at mid day?

Cool im interested.

Can I see the proof of concept? We will pay you well to share this knowledge at the next Defcon.

They didn't.
This was the faces of atheism on reddit.
The ones for Nazi's or Commies are all fake.

We watchdogs now

Mostly in the south.

Its not like it matters to our productivity anyways since we dont have jobs.

>used my phone to hack it
>50 mph

>Can't run 50 mph
Do you even cardio?

Do they even make Treadmills that run that fast? What the fuck would be the point? Nobody can run even close to 50mph.

Better to have and not need...

What's more amazing to me is that treadmills seem to have bluetooth or WLAN nowadays.
Literally anybody with a phone could hijack the very treadmill you're using!

People in wheelchairs

i mean
>current year

they also have cup holders for my 34OZ polar pop

>running on a fucking treadmill

I seriously LITERALLY fucking hope you retards dont do this. The best part of running is going out, mapping out your path of 1/2/3 miles, and getting sun and fresh air. Moving fast in a building on a conveyor belt while chad takes selfies on instagram and the air is full of sweat

I have bad lungs, and cannot run outside, it's too cold. Part of the reason I started working out was because I needed cardio to begin recovering from this. I prefer bicycle machines, though.

you fucking pussy. Im in california and can do 3 miles without stopping in 80-90 degree days. you have bad lungs because youre running on a conveyor belt in a trapped box.

It's not unfeasible.

come on sign it and help the austria brus

openpetition.eu/at/petition/online/neuwahlen-sofort-oesterreich-braucht-eine-neue-regierung

Can you run outside in -30c/-22f thought?
With snow everywhere?

Most gyms put the treadmills and other faggy cardio shit far away from the weights. Even then, some places will even have a separate females area.

Wow,you go girl!
You must have mad skills,are you the hacker they call Sup Forums?

I hate running in the heat. I sweat a lot.

Holy shit- it's just like the soccermom threads from /k/

i dont know, ive never been in that weather. and only a loser would stay in an area with weather like that lol. i have occasionally gone up to some mountainous areas like big bear during winter, lots of snow. 30-40s. and it was great. the coldness neutralizes the heat you may build up while running. ive been a runner ever since 2010 and it was the best decision Ive ever made.

nigga it comes without saying. gotta learn to love your own sweat.