Age of consent should be lowered to 13

Age of consent should be lowered to 13.

Post fully clothed non sexually suggestive attractive teen girl pics if you agree feminists are gay.

Go go go!

What

STALE LOW-QUALITY BAITPASTA

go away, FBI

pedophiles should be castrated

OP is sexually attracted to lumber, likes flat things.

o hai

it's 16 in my state heh

Gross

Nice try G-man

No it shouldn't you fucking piece of shit child rapist

That assumes they'd consent. You honestly think any woman, let alone a 13 year old, would fuck you?

Yes

the age of consent should be raised to 35

You think I made this thread for my benefit?
Honestly, I just want to point out the obvious.
I remember when I was in high school and how we were with sexuality; 13 and up really aren't that innocent.

Kik me Bluethedolphin

Uhhh...if anything, it should be raised.

yeah, but they aren't that innocent with other teenagers. if the age of consent was lowered to 13, it would be legal for a 50 year old man to fuck and date a 13 year old girl if she said yes.

you are stupid.

My sides -> orbit

So what? That's not gonna happen unless they got some weird fetish.

now that i see his picture i feel like doing a sketch where Saudi Arabians are trying to clean their country from gays and imitate the show how to catch a predator and instead of pedophiles it is gays and lesbians.

knew plenty of girls that made stupid decisions with teens their own age and got all traumatized from that alone

that being said, anyone over forty should be killed anyway

Oh wah. All ages make stupid decisions.

>anyone over forty should be killed anyway
So, you want to kill people because of their age?

no pics then?

No doubt.

yeah thats the point, people make shitty sexual decisions they regret and are fucked up by well after they're of age and so do underage teens-- don't know if i agree with thirteen, but hey, maybe if we lived in a society that promoted consent and killed proven rapists then everyone could bang all the time once they were able to and itd be rad

and yeah fuck old people kill em all

Op is a pedo.

>this fucking thread

Your solution is to kill people. Nice.
How old are you?
Aren't you too young to be on Sup Forums?

" W-what? you think I made this thread because I want to fuck kids? No, thats uh um that's not why I did that you're the crazy one"

Why is there another thread with the same damn premise? This is weird, mods take it down.

Old enough to bleed,
old enough to breed.
Old enough to pee,
old enough for me.

Ok. Let me try and pull your peanut head out of your ass.
There are many people out there who are productive contributors to society who have gotten in trouble for being with young women.

Instead of being productive now, our tax dollars are going into paying for their time in prison and all the policing of them.

I just think they were acting on a completely natural thing.

>women
>13
No.

that's a man's leg. fuck you

>women
>13
Yes

Either an idot, a pedo, or a troll. And the possibility it's all 3 is not an outside one.

stop fucking making threads that are basically lowkey asking for someone to be brave enough to post CP, you're ruining Sup Forums.

agree, in my country consent IS 13 but things dont change so much as still is something normies are (or pretend to be) disgusted with

>you can ruin shit

Fag normies who use the word 'lowkey' are ruining Sup Forums you hood nigger. Learn real english.

Pedos have always been on chans. You cant find one without them. Not that its a good thing but its better than the rest of the degeneracy also here.

>pedophiles are better than the rest of the degeneracy also here

assuming there's something on here posted that's worse than sex with children

Shemales
Celebrity worship
Blacked threads
Andy sixx scat threads
Gore
Rekt

Just a few things off the top of my head that are more mentally ill than wanting to fuck teenagers

>normies
>real english

that shows what kind of person you are, adults who choose to be shemales and consenting adults of different races having sex are somehow equal to fucking kids. what a fucking moron