Charges have officially m been filed in the Russian collusion case...

Charges have officially m been filed in the Russian collusion case. The media is withholding who the charges are against. Can Sup Forums find it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/washington-free-beacon-fusion-gps/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media isn't withholding it, niggerdick. Its sealed by the courts right now, probably to give time for other search warrants to be executed and stuff like that.

You’re gonna be disappointed user...

FAKE NEWS.

spoiler alert... either flynn or manafort. The two we have known were guilty for months.

Hillary took paid Russia for dirt on Trump and failed to disclose it. Since you liberals thought it was treason when Trump did it, do you still think its treason now?

Rip republicans

my fucking sides, either one of them is going to roll over so fucking fast to avoid a stay in pound me in the ass federal prison.

The funny thing about anybody in the Trump admin is the vast majority of inmates will not be ardent supporters of their existence.

[citation needed]

My money is on Manafort

No the DNC and the Clinton campaign were paying investigators to see if the Trump campaign was up to no good, they found so much shit that Obama had to meet with Trump before the election to have the FBI give him a presentation of how much shit was going on.

Yup. Its the law of nature. Pick a weak one and hit 'em hard. He will be singing like Janis Joplin in five minutes. Then, the hits just keep on coming.

im going to start calling bullshit like this TRAP news instead of fake news. It's not entirely fake but it's gay and the people who buy into it definitely suck little dicks.

gr8 b8 m8

cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/washington-free-beacon-fusion-gps/index.html