Told my 3yr gf to stop talking to her ex or I would dump her

told my 3yr gf to stop talking to her ex or I would dump her
>she chose her ex
"we're such good friends"

fuck all of them
can't believe I wasted so much of my money on her
she clearly doesn't give a fuck about me and I keep trying to hide it from everyone

should I just fucking kill myself? I don't even have friends. The only reason I stay alive is for my parents...

I feel like the only one who is truly self-aware. I know I shouldn't even care about her. I'm just tired of not being able to related with anyone..

Youre the fucking dumbass who made the ultimatum.

Be a fucking adult and ignore it. If shes not actually cheating on you then forbidding them to talk is middle school bullshit

why are you dating a 3 year old you fucking freak

maybe if you spent less time saving anime pics on your pc and more time paying attention to your gf you wouldnt be in this problem

nah you did the right thing, better to find out now, than later when hes fucking her in your bed.

Just buy a bottle of bourbon and wait it out. It gets better ya faggot.

This kind of thing happened to me and my wife, she choose everyone over me and now I'm better for it.

I realized she wasn't any good in the first place and my judgement was clouded by sex and my desire to help her. She didn't deserve my help. If sheyou wasn't cheating on me physically it was probably emotionally so good riddance. Three cheers for op

ilu man... I relate 100% fuck her

>ultimatums
>surprised by negative consequences

Wew lad

how is it negative lol fuck herrrrrr

3 year old gf, damn dude she is smart for her age.
Nah, but for real, girls can be absolutely heartless, but I promise you there are literally millions of females in the world you have a shot with.
Plus, happiness comes from yourself, not others. Don't kill yourself over a bitch.

The relationship must have been tenuous In the first place if she's talking to her ex. Instead of talking it out and working through it like adults, you created an ultimatum over some childish bullshit. It also shows how shitty you are when she picks an ex over you. Either that or she's just a gullible dumb bitch who only needs soft words to spread her legs. But the amount of edge you poured into your post makes me believe that it's not her, it's you. Learn from this mistake, grow up, and move the fuck on.

I tried lol she's retarded

He wouldn’t be whining on Sup Forums if he saw it that way

If you made an ultimatum, you werent speaking like an adult

Well congrats on dumping the whore, that's if what you're saying is true. If it is, well why did you stay with her for 3 years in the first place? What are you? Retarded?

this

answer the question OP

/thread

she's my first gf and I loved her to death
deep down I always knew she didnt love me

I think this is bait, but...

It sounds like youre a jealous little faggot trying to control who she hangs out with. If youre truly in a healthy and trusting relationship, it shouldnt matter. Making someone choose between two people is manipulative and controlling.

But guess what? Now she is probably fucking him because youre an insecure child. Good job cocknoggin.

Kek, the insecurity.

Yeah, you're retarded. Misguided at bare minimum. Don't let love cloud your vision when it comes to someone who does not love you back. All it does is waste your time and break your heart. If she's stayed with you for 3 years and she actually didn't love you, she was using you this whole time. You two were probably a rebound relationship right?

>she's my first gf and I loved her to death
>deep down I always knew she didnt love me
>she's my first gf
>I always knew she didnt love me
>first girlfriend
>didn't love me
Clearly this superior and almighty, self-aware, and omnipotent being know what love should be like even though it was his first relationship.

fucking DO IT. an hero the shit out of yourself please