Can you tell me why you hate Islam so much? And if any one disagrees, can you also put in your opinion...

Can you tell me why you hate Islam so much? And if any one disagrees, can you also put in your opinion? Let's be constructive about a potential problem and talk about rationally. Also, is western civilization treating Islam to kindly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1463924857447.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because Islam is incompatible with western culture because it wants to be a political system of rule under Sharia law, which promotes atrocities

FOURTEEN
HUNDRED
CHILDREN

/thread

Because instead of exploring space and having fucking flying cars like we all thought we would have by now, humanity has been focused on these goat fucking sons of bitches for over a decade. Now they want to postpone progress and peace indefinitely with their bullshit religion by ruining Europe. Fuck them.

>2005
Why no-one listened?

pretty much this
islam is against all american values of FREEDOM

You just posted the reason why.

Like any fundamentalist religion, judaism inlcuded, it seeks to destroy everyone and everything that is compatible with it, in the name of "God" and that doing so is the only way followers can get "god" to like them and give them redemption.

This sort of mentality is incompatible with the modern world and will lead only to destruction and another 10 thousand year dark age if it is allowed to fester.

Sooner or later you fucking euro cucks are going to realize exactly how badly you have fucked up on this when the reality that fucking Shariah is not compatible with "muh feminist gender rights" comes slamming home on you with the force of ten thousand freight trains impacting the sun.

And the rest of us will just take a shot of bourbon and laugh. Or we will already be dead.

Because of the radical majority of Muslims that want my head cut off.

because it's an expansionist political ideology which aims at replacing my culture with theirs.
> is western civilization treating Islam to kindly?
definitely

*that is not compatible with it.

there we go.

Anyway there is your obligatory fucking serious post I know you are just trolling or fishing for replies anyway OP.

Fuck off with your "political systems" written by a fucking pedo 2 thousand years ago.

Wasn't that a somewhat positive thing? Maybe one of them grows up to be the new Vlad Impaler.

Islam is politicized migration, and the current posterchild for people who are unwilling to conform to the host culture, instead attempt to subvert the society for their will.

Islam itself is disgusting, but it has its place in the desert nations and it can survive and thrive there for all we care about. What brings us to oppose it is its injection into western cultures, and complete shielding it from its worst parts by the pc-culture.

Why i hate islam? It openly abuses western systems and forces our society to either become less devoted to privacy and invest more of our funds in secret police works, Or, forces the society to become paralyzed in pc culture for to never, ever ever in any way insult the inbred shits that are known to flip out and bomb supermalls for the slightest provocation.

I hate islam, like i would hate a swarm of bugs that ate my crops. It would either force me to poison my whole produce to save it, or just resign and let this years work be entirely undone.

Because Islam tortures dogs to piss off people who belong to Zoroastrianism.
>Another popular means to distress Zoroastrians was to maltreat dogs, as these animals are sacred in Zoroastrianism. Such baiting, which was to continue down the centuries, was indulged in by all; not only by high officials, but by the general uneducated population as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

Dogs are beloved pets to us, and these dirty savage islamists seek refuge here, then kick, torture and spit at our pets. Those dog-hating islamists are sub-human scum who should be wiped off this planet.

Western values and Islam don't mix
Only 1 of these 2 will still exist in the future

I've taken to calling Islam an excuse as opposed to a religion. The average modern muslim may be an ok guy, but the hardcore muslims are all faglords who use 'muh religion' as an excuse to do whatever they want.

Like...the guys that like being muslim so much, they made their own country. Aka, the islamic state.

>cover women with trash bags
>honor killings
>muh sunni vs shia
>terrorist attacks in general, are overwhelmingly muslim
>shitty to doggos
>sharia
>any of their promo videos

The list goes on.

Being a non-Islam in an Islam country with full Sharia law and maximum cultural enrichment, it's not too bad actually. Sharia law doesn't affect me one bit (they only apply to Muslims).
Just some things you all need to adjust to and you'll be fine:
1. Make sure you wall up your house and lock your doors, always
2. Enjoy the SJW butthurt when something weird happens under Sharia law (always to women and politicians), and nobody can do anything about it
3. Free speech will be dead

Sounds like an awesome environment to bring up a child.

>average modern muslim may be an ok guy
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

In the same way your average catholic may be an ok guy. Bc they are a shitty catholic. Same goes for the muzzies, if they are average then they don't really practice/care.

But catholicism does not have an end goal of being a political system of rule

Taqiyya

Look it up.

Shit religion, shitty people. You will not convince me that there is some justification in shooting someone because they drew your goat fucking, pedophile prophet.
I don't respect your religion, your prophet, or your imams, and you supposed "moderates" had best get to work on purging wahhabism and deranged notions like shariah law from your mosques. Islam will not control this country in my life time. I will see to that personally, and virtually every other American male feels the same way.

I don't hate them, they just don't belong here. Their culture is very different to ours and inferior in many ways. But it's not about which culture is the best it's about how both deserve to exist, especially my own.

If they just stayed in their own countries they could have their honour killings and thousands of hours devoted to praying every year and I can have my own culture. As it stands we'll be out bred in our own country by frankly a more primitive culture just because of suicidal immigration policies and high birth rates. Eventually we'll have to do something about it if we want our kids to have their own country, not just be born into a country of alien culture. By which point it wouldn't be an alien culture to them, and they forget what made the country successful as they start going to the mosque like all their friends

Actually let me amend that, I do hate them and they don't belong here

Because they force their way into incompatible societies and then use those societies own laws for tolerance and equality to dismantle and destroy them. With the ultimate goal of overthrowing them and installing a shari'a caliphate. They don't want peace or equality, but they do want to abuse the property billions of Westerners worked their entire lives to provide to their children, or died trying to protect it. Until Islam can show that it can integrate it has no business in the West.

To be clear, all religion is cancer. However most can operate and all is well. Islam being the exception, ofc.

I honestly don't know what should be done.

You'd think Europe would be fully aware of how important it is to separate state and church.

Because you faggots just elected a Muslim mayor and they will NEVER allow that in their own lands. They flood into the West demanding tolerance, handouts, and to be treated better than natives. At the same time they refuse to assimilate and demand the West adapt to their backwards ass bullshit. They get upset at people drinking in public and wearing exposing clothes. They actually publicly demand that everyone say nice things about them, or risk "radicalizing" more of them. They are literally saying "You better call us the religion of peace or we will blow you up."

And to top all of that off, ALL of these things they demand from the West, they will NEVER give in their own lands. It's so fucking brazen that I cannot believe more people can't see it happening. Muslims only want equality and tolerance for themselves in the homeland of white Christians. They refuse to reciprocate and give the same in return in their own home lands. You think Saudi Arabia is going to allow a Christian to take political power in Rihyadh? Ever? How about Quatar? Exactly.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1463924857447.png
They only want equality when they are seizing power and welfare in other people's homes. They don't want it it in their own. And they ever ejkknnemenq

>to kindly?
too* you stupid paki.

>At the same time they refuse to assimilate and demand the West adapt to their backwards ass bullshit.

In Sweden a relatively large group of refugees made a public complain about the immigrant center workers who are Islamists and outright Jihadists actively trying to do the exact opposite of what they were employed for which is to assist refugees to integrate and assimilate to the Swedish society.

Immigration services will not even discuss this complaint and after internal investigation these islamists were warned but not fired..

Sweden YES.

You actually have a Muslim president..

How can you insult anyone for electing anyone when "the most powerful man in the world" is a Muslim that you helped put into power?

Seriously, shut the hell up or put a proxy on and pretend to be Germany or Sweden, I can stomach bullshit from them, but not a 50% white population nigger infested shithole like the USA.

You stupid cunt weed.

isn't banning islam against the american values of FREEDOOM

Obama is a christian you retard.

inshallah brother, i see you will be on the right side of history

Yeah, next you'll tell me the first lady doesn't have a dong.

was actually meant for
but you can keep the picture.

What's not to like?

Worse yet he's an apostate. His father was a muslim so according to Islamic law Obama should be a muslim as well but he's not which should make him an apostate.

According to Quoran he should be executed.

Which aspect of Islam would you like to discuss?
>pic related

Looking at this, it seems that Europe only fired to christianity as a rebel phase, and allowing Islam in an outrage. That religion only has two followers: those who go allahu akbar, and those who are nominally muslims, refusing to read the book.

Royal guard
Using M4A1
Not
L85