twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does her neck support her head?

Haven't even clicked on the link and I already think it's roblox gameplay

She's a real-life Mr. Mackey

drugs are bad, mkay

Thumbs up hope it helps

hey there smooth skin

Why make me feel these feels?

Shit, I subbed days weeks ago. She is a sweetheart.

I actually worry every time I see a thread about her on Sup Forums.
Call me a sentimental faggot but I don't want to send hate her way, she doesn't deserve that.

Same

Anyone know what her disability is? She looks like she got burned

leprosy

I love when Sup Forums does stuff like this.

Some edgy lose will inevitably make some nasty comment we just have to drown out the hate

Let's hope we can user.

You goofed OP. You should have just left her to her happy world but NOOOOO you want to start some gay ass support group. Poor girl, she don't deserve it but now she's gonna get it from the local autists

Sup Forums Sure has changed. You moralfags ruined a great thing. But tbh this poor girl has already been dealt a pretty shitty hand in life. Fuck you niggers for making me care about another human's well being. Fuck all you niggers.

I would bet that random youtubers will be worse to her than Sup Forums. Sup Forums has a soft spot for unfortunate people that aren't being idiots, especially little girls. A couple clicks from a group of people could make her day

I don't think shit like this belongs on /b for multiple reasons. OP is and always will be a gay retard

>Sup Forums has a soft spot for unfortunate people that aren't being idiots, especially little girls.
Did you forget about those 2 veggie girls, the Harley or Hartley twins? They became quality may may material. I'm ashamed for not having some handy tbh

Those are arguably not even people user.

besides, those memes are mocking the delusional parents, not the kids themselves

she's going to see how awful the internet can be.

>I would bet that random youtubers will be worse to her than Sup Forums. Sup Forums has a soft spot for unfortunate people that aren't being idiots, especially little girls. A couple clicks from a group of people could make her day
Agree. Sup Forums is arguably the armpit of the internet but we don't fuck with people that don't deserve it. Usually, anyway. This kid is someone that obviously doesn't deserve it.

Man I wish I had leprosy to help my channel

Went in and disliked every video made My day. Am i a good person or what

>Went in and disliked every video made My day. Am i a good person or what
Fucking edgy, made your day and everything. Fuck yeah.

>I don't think shit like this belongs on /b for multiple reasons
but look at hhow happy she s she got 100 subscribers, maybe would never happen without Sup Forums

So do I

I can't fap to this.
I did try.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSRtalHKDE4

..dont we have the technology to fix that face?

I feel happy and I feel sad. What is this?

yes, we do

-Sub
-Nice comments only.
-Don't be a dick to /sweetgirl/
-DON'T BE A DICK user DON'T YOU FUKKEN DARE

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE, lads.

yes. being nice to a true innocent is the right thing to do here.

let's see where this goes.

agreed

girl needs a bucket of love

This

Sup Forums has two modes. It can attack - dump every bit of its wrath on those who deserve it... but it can redirect the lazor energy to a shield and do good things too.

Dear newfag edgelords crying "hurr moralfags back 2 reddit":

I understand that when you got off the boat from The_Donald last October, your impressions of Sup Forums was some "lol funnay edge memez XD" website. While it's true that we have engaged in many cruel campaigns that have ruined peoples lives, many of our other executed plans have not received the same publicity. While we seek fun in acting juvenile and reckless at the expense of others, there are other times where our hearts grow bigger than our heads, especially in regards to the downtrodden who deserve no hate. By being a dick in the comments, you're not showing off how much of an oldfag you are, but instead are doing the opposite and showing how new you are and how little you actually understand about imageboard culture. My request for you is to either lurk moar or go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPRUGX_evLc

lost my marbles kekekekekekk

DELPHI U FAGGOT WHERE ARE YOU

Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

This guy gets it.

Leave her alone, you son of whore

So, if I have been here forever, I can not, simply, be a cunt? I beg to differ.
Also, both of you came here for the fappening. Just admit it.

That's different. She actually looks like an alien so it's funny. Mean, but funny. What are you gonna do with ThugBunny? Leave comments saying, "HURR U SO UGLY LMAO XD" There's literally no other material you could possibly have to troll her with, so why bother being edgy? It's a greater reward to be nice in this case.

>a bucket of love
i can only offer tube of love

You can be a cunt, but we can also call you a newfag for it.

Your trips drop the truth

I didn't think Eugenia could get any thinner. Guess I was wrong... Nice braces though.

thank you guys for doing this for, shit melts my heart

That is true. You can call me whatever you want. Does not change the fact that someone with nothing better to do can be at both ends of whatever rainbow you are painting.

sandwich

Doesn't change the fact that you're a newfag.

>mfw

Abominations exploited by their parents. Should just be put down and parents should be jailed. Who cares about hating on the Hartley hooligans, not like they have functional brains to get upset by it.

I "thumbed up" that video, just for you. What now?

sincerely, thank you. You are a good man, you should feel proud, you have given her joy, a little extra brightness in her world

So, I am oldfag now?

you did a good thing which makes you a goodfag...for now.

I retracted my "thumb up". What now?

now your a naughtyboi edgemeister feg fugger

let's give her more subs b.

But I did not post anything on the video. I do not understand how to conform to this chans.

The moralfags have certainly taken over.
>saged

I like how this went from some faggot posting a link to her videos more than once over the week, hoping that people would mock her but instead she's getting a lot of positive comments.

Seeing her so happy brought a tear to my eye.

see:
and fuck off

Motherfucking son a of a fucking bitch! I am the most heartless, cold blooded motherfucker I know and this fucking melted me heart and made me tear up while I got a smile on my face I could not stop. Right in the fucking feels Sup Forums

>a tear to my eye
mine too ;)

336 subs

Check'd
She's gonna flip when she wakes up

It's so cute when she says "i don't know what any of that stuff is" in regards to "reddit, 9gag or Sup Forums". Innocence. All she knows is that she's excited because of the publicity and doesn't care if it's from the biggest assholes on the internet.

I'm tired but I kinda want to avoid sleeping because I'm excited to see her reaction.

Get thread

check'd

I deadass thought this video was taken through some sort of image warping filter because of the thumbnail, but no. That is actually what her face looks like... oof

Oh my god I want to fuck her in the worst way.

She's Roy Brisby

She's a very...busy...bee.

Agreed.

Lets ruin her life.

Fucking kek

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Way!

Epic get bread
Bunny chan is bringing us good fortune

No getz for you,
Is she here?

Just watched part of the video, honestly I usually laugh at horrible sheit on here. But this makes this user sad

any rule 34?

I was gonna post a bunch of stuff talking about how much I want to bang her. Then I realized the bitch is like 10 years old.

I hate diseases where you can't tell how old they are. I mean, not that I'd not fuck a 10 year old. But public declarations..

And again!

Done and done.

She's a cute kid.

LET US ALL PROTECT HER HONOUR WITH OUR TWIN KATANAS! MINE ARE NAMED NIGHTSHANK ND BLOODSTINK!