Would you fuck my ugly friend? I turned her down last year, and now I'm regretting it

Would you fuck my ugly friend? I turned her down last year, and now I'm regretting it.

Sometimes she's not bad

Other times...

She's not that bad man. Pussy's pussy.

Not bad, I'd cum inside her pussy

I'd of fucked that sideways vagina in the first month after I met her.

Yeah I think I got too distracted by her friends and gave up an easy chance

Some cum on her face would improve it.

I would hit it and rub them nice titties sensually until she had a nipple orgasm and if she sucked me off I would be sure to eat alot of pineapple beforehand

You might not find her attractive because she's not your type.
But she's not ugly at all.
There's a big difference between those 2 things.

>ugly

She's not ugly, the question is:

Are you asian or white?

Sounds to me like you're a virgin. Good luck, bud.

Don't get me wrong. Her body is good. Just her face

In every hole

Especially compared to her friends

She's cute even with little to no makeup.

OP you are a fag or something. She's faaaar from ugly plus she's asian which is automatically a bonus.

you don't consider her ugly?

I'd like to have a girl like yours, I like asians

Maybe she has a nice pussy, who knows, put a bag on her head

She's squinting, friend's not. Friend has about 4 layers of makeup more than her and a more attractive dress.

I don't think OP knows what makeup is. This girl wears very little (especially for an asian). She's average, if not above slightly average, if most girls didn't coat it on. She will age well.

She's wearing next to no makeup. Take any girl out there, remove the makeup, and that's how they look. Completely average.

I guess I like girls with make up then

She's not ugly but she isn't a top shelf pick. I'd rate her at a 6.5 out of 10 because she does have some cute features and her body isn't bad. Hell, if her personality isn't terrible and if she's fun to be around, I'd bump her up to a 7.

Try again if you still have a chance. She'd probably make decent girlfriend material until you find something better.

Yeah she ugly, don't regret your choice lol

She's got a beautiful smile thou

even with makeup though..

Hence why most girls coat it on. If she did the same, she'd be hot.

Personally, i've taken home way too many "hot" girls, only to see them in the morning without makeup and realize they are ugly. 5/10 girls can go to 10/10 if they are good at it.

THICC too

Her friends are basically 10s and definitely above average, so she looks bad by comparison. She needs to stop squinting in every photo and she'd look fine IMO.

7-8 there if she wasn't squinting, but I like asians and they are very rare around here.

Gotta nut in those pussies tho. Regardless. Asian pussy was made to enjoy rawdog. Mmmmmmm

uh why would I want to get diseases. Asians are the dirtiest

I've never seen a 5/10 go to a 10/10. Maybe to an 8/10 but that's about the limit. 10/10s stand-out with or without make-up/prep work. Body and facial symmetry have to be on point and no amount of make-up can fix that shit. Unless you're just randomly throwing out 10s to any broad who can get your dick up.

>rawdogging
Abstinence-only sex ed victim detected

ok here she is with professional makeup. Still not hot

Those guys who aren't calling her ugly are virgins or super far into yellow fever. She is not a looker

would you not fuck her here?

Yes I would. She’s not ugly. I’d wife her if she wasn’t a prude.

She is ugly, but you still should have fucked her.

Do you even really tried to fuck some of her friends, faggot?

Yeah I went after her friends and got rejected. Hence my regret now turning down my chance

Her tits make up for it. Good job staying at virgin OP

You might as well go gay user

I prefer women and feminine pussy too much. Not to say I haven't been tempted to smoke a pole every few years.

OP is ugly but would threesome any of these combos

She would look completely different with an inflatable buttplug jammed in her ass, while you give her a hard fingerblast resulting in a sloppy squirt, while you facefuck her, nuts included. Then when that purple cunt is all flapped out, a long hard fuck with pleasure balls stuffed up her twat.

And then?

Puss is puss op. Aslong as it aint stinky its good.

Dildo party, facial cumshot, suck it hard again, repeat. A good asian whore ruv you rong time. Be the boss. Plastic tarp, bottle of oil. You know the drill.

Are you 12? What kind of autismo says shit like this

And make sure it ain't crazy. You don't stick it in crazy

the 4ch type of course

It's better with an interesting person attached to it. Otherwise you're just using a woman to masturbate with, which is almost as sad and lonely as masturbating alone.

immediately I would push my dick in her unprotected pussy
and in her friends too