OP from CRUSHgate here

Ended up getting quite drunk so I didn't keep up with the thread for long, not sure what I missed. Did however meet the man himself and have a decent 20 min chat

do you remember what you talked about? did you slip any good ones into the conversation?

Did you blow him?

General small talk about what we do etc. Came across as a pretty normal alright guy. Although did tell me he's an mma fighter but can't get work cause everyone's too scared to fight him. Blew my cover pretty quick by asking if it was cause they're all too afraid of being crushed. He said that was funny because his nickname is crusher and showed me his instagram. Was quite surreal having to pretend I had no idea who he was. Sorry trying to summarise a lot and writing like a bit of a sperg

He also said kkb have already made new material and that it's a 'totally new direction' for anyone that's actually interested

>Blew my cover pretty quick by asking if it was cause they're all too afraid of being crushed.

I don't know whether to be terrified or excited considering the possible context

he seems like a pretty cool goofy guy. A proper chad in all the right ways

kkb but with crusher as frontman

now that i'd actually like to see

>Was quite surreal having to pretend I had no idea who he was.
oh god, I can just imagine it.

>Blew my cover pretty quick by asking if it was cause they're all too afraid of being crushed.
A+ user

kek

Sarah did seem kind of confused when we insisted the crusher be in the picture though. Really hope she doesn't know about this meme/board, seem like nice people

why are you throwing up that faggot alt right hand sign?

what about that hand sign is alt-right?

you are a fucking legend

Dude youre the hero mu needed

concidering all the viraling they have been doing here, someone in the band has to know

based OP

>can't get work cause everyone's too scared to fight him
surreal

holy fuck

It should be obvious

I love you OP

jesus how do shitty american politics manage to ruin everything. Pretty sure no one here in the UK would make that connection