Comfy thread <(O)>

Comfy thread

bumparoo

>Comfy thread
Yes.

indoor rock is a favorite of mine.

Not getting warmer than 60 F anymore, thank gods

can't wait for snowstorms

that rock surface looks dope - is it real or some sort of mixed material painted?

Wouldn't be surprised if its just glued on for show. In the house I grew up in we had a huge room and the fireplace wall was all large rocks mortared together. Very comfy with a fire going.

I feel ya user. Just started to snow up here. Melts right away, but oh boy is it nice and comfy

>checked

>Melts right away
I'm fine with that. Only takes a few days before everything starts looking like literal shit thanks to the vehicles. Out in the country area it would stay nice and white though.

My favorite part is when its falling anyways. And if it falls often enough to hide the car shit, even better.

Are you an animal, or do you shit in a bucket?

Nice, I never saw the bottom part of the pic of the other side of the room. Yeah, the setup is kinda pretentious, but it looks comfy and fun.

I'm on a campus with a single road going through it and up in the middle of nowhere. Roads still get shitty with all the salt and sand but it's still pretty with the view I have from my dorm room.

Should clarify, building I'm in is nearly a hundred years old, brick and mortar, and I look out onto the campus's 'courtyard' if you could even call it that. Just like a small grove of old as hell trees with sidewalks sewn between their roots

get some pics when it snows and throw them in a comfy thread. Something extra special about snow and college. Maybe its that I was always walking around enjoying it and didn't need to worry about driving. Plus old campuses look beautiful in general and get better under snow.

>your mom's dildo is ready

love this style

Hell yeah. If these are edited I NEED to know how to do stuff like this.

Don't want to end up dozing myself since it narrows the region down a bit, but I'm up in the UP. Have a festival when winter hits thats been a tradition for about a century now (started in the 1920s) and it's snow sculptures, games, sauna's and so forth. I really want to get a good camera to do that though. Nothing more calming then the white wakes of snow with trees and amber streetlights studded in there too.

Hmm, in photoshop adjust the color such that blue and red are max while yellow is min?

>tfw its always hot and humid and it never drops below 23 degrees (Celsius)

i fucking hate living in north Queensland

That table would be a very annoying spot with the dresser right there.

Oh you guys get tons of snow. I'm southern michigan and always was jealous of the amount of storms youd get. Can only imagine how calm and quiet it is in the woods during a snowstorm, or watching a snow squal come off the lake.

bogan shite

>tfw you miss your trash

I would slit my wrists if i had to look at the side of a bunch of fucking buildings everyday

fuck yeah

Here there is barely any snow anymore, climate change is a bitch

does it ever flood there?

You from the 'sville?

My place after i spent an entire day polishing it

yea

No, atleast not until the sea rises

the audio shelf and equipment looks awesome. Also like the idea of a bowl to dump stuff that isn't needed now but easy to find whenever needed like keys and such.

What's not comfy, but with an edge of comfort?

thanks man :)

>23
>Degress
>HOT

Fucking spastic

What do you mean?

The idea of sitting down on the subway after walking all day. Subway seats are gross and you are surrounded by random people, but sitting improves the mood.

tryhard / 10
kind of like the lighting scheme I guess, but that wallpaper on his battlestation makes me want to punch the guy.

ideal girl would be one that wants to hang out in some of these comfy rooms reading

Yeah, the superfluous gaming gear and annoying try-hard stuff is at odds with the rest of the ambience.

bookworms like those kinds of places

>would hang out there for years

why do they have two landline phones?

Nice fucking room

if power goes out and they need to make calls? My parents still have an old rotary phone for just in case. Seems like a waste of money paying for landline service for such a specific minimal reason.

Having said that, those rotary phones are kinda fun.

CELSIUS

If you are into american football, this stadium seems like it would be the comfiest to watch a game in. such a view

good choice, forgot about comfy futuristic spaceships

often my wallpaper

I love downtown a2, would visit more if there were places to lounge besides cafes.

On nice days hanging out in the diag is pretty fun.

where did you get that kickass gif? holy shit i like these type of gifs

view from my window a few years back

grow up there? I'd have loved to grow up with a foresty back yard.