really makes you think

>tfw eating sopa de conchas

>burger eat literally anything

> he doesnt send everyone to their mothers shell

this FIFA ordeal sure is a mess(i)

What the fuck happened?

I read he yell at a ref. Is that true?

RIP Messi

fuera de joda, Messi debe tener un psicólogo super bueno para no haberse convertido en heroe a estas alturas, yo no lo culpo por el mal momento pero toda esa presión de la gente...

>mejico es chaozu

Probablemente se le olvida cuando se regresa a su mansion en Barcelona a contar sus millones de euros.

DEP en paz

lol

look it up, but first he yelled at him "la concha de tu madre"

Then when the game was over, he came to face the linesman again and bumped him very very lighting with his shoulder and kept saying shit to him

Then at the very end. He went on to shake the hand of the other two refs but didn't shake hands with the linesman

>legendario ario argentino

Probablemente se le olvida cuando ve el culo de Antonella vistiendo solo un delantal.

"La Concha de tu Madre" always reminds me of based Marxelinho and young Mascherano

youtube.com/watch?v=QKYWltv8vJI

>filename

absolute lel

LOL

7/10

Mild kek

>
This is not even a year old. Fucking newfags, hope you enjoy being a loser virgin, and the painful seven years you'll pass here until you are 22 and get tired of this live ruining place

>This is not even a year old. Fucking newfags, hope you enjoy being a loser virgin, and the painful seven years you'll pass here until you are 22 and get tired of this live ruining place

10/10 saved

>A Higuain ni lo menciono

KEK

You got me, dude.

you guys are really weird