Is Russia solely responsible for the election of Donald Trump?

Is Russia solely responsible for the election of Donald Trump?

no

OK, Kremlin shill

If that's true then the problem isnt trump.hes just an easy person to blame

No we aren't you fucking faggot

something like an election cant just be won by one thing but what do I know I'm Canadian

Found a pic of op

No. But they are responsible for bribing Clinton and Podesta to sell uranium and for selling a faked dossier to Clinton.

>le Clinton sold uranium to Russia meme

Get out, Russian shill

If it makes you feel better, yes.

idk, but Russia sucks. It would have been the fucking crowning achievement for the history books if Putin had in fact pulled out all the stops to get Trump elected, and then met with him, and as in this photo, and then in front of all the cameras in the world and god, grabbed his hand, looked him in the eye, and said "I made you, and now..." and pulls trumps hand in hard, yanking him off balance, while his left hand reaches forward and lunges a fucking 12" blade through his chest, then in a single move, pulled trump to the ground, stood up with a foot on his chest, and yelled "AND NOW I BREAK YOU".

And that, motherfuckers, is how you go down in history. I mean come on Putin, who's writing your shit? Pump up the drama a bit.

We gon find out user.
What, you can wait 10 months, but you can't wait a couple more days? Gotta ask the psychics of /b?

This would have been even more spectacular than the daily shitshow of Trump bulldozing the US under.

>a couple more days

Mueller is just getting started. It's going to be a long, long time before we see charges brought against the President. His lackeys will go down first. The case against Trump needs to be air-tight. Watergate took 2 years, and this is MUCH bigger than Watergate. Some experts are saying it may take 8 years or more to figure out exactly how Trump colluded with Russia and all the details

No that sin lays at the feet of the US voters. Russia can be balmed for putting their finger on the perverbial scale to tip the balance in trumps favour but thats it. At the end of the day America voted for him, America needs to accept their own blame in this whole sortid mess

Russians can't vote OP

Nope. Hillary is.

No, but they helped.

Enjoy the destruction of America as a leader and middle classes.

If you're fucking retarded, yes.

They leveraged social media to assist in his victory. Perhaps they went farther with vote rigging but so far that hasn't been discussed publicly.

how stupid are you leftist cuck?

Better than creating yet another Al-Qaeda or ISIS in the middle east while starting another cold war with the Russians and transferring American's wealth to Mexicans in exchange for votes.

All the democrats care about is the welfare class, that's why they lost.

No. They undeniably played a part however (how major is up for debate) and they will benefit in some manner. At very least they avoided Clinton who would have be far tougher on them.

>russian shilling
>saying stuff that hurts Russia
Fucking genius

Would one of you Russian guys send this idea off to your bosses for consideration?

Is breddy gud

>Better than creating yet another Al-Qaeda or ISIS in the middle east while starting another cold war with the Russians and transferring American's wealth to Mexicans in exchange for votes.

>blames democrats for things that have taken place across multiple presidencies including republican

Ummm wut

>solely responsible
no
>assisted
sure

Obviously he was pointing out the plans Hilary directly stated she wanted to do.
He forgot to mention the banning of private media and replacing it with government sponsored propaganda networks.

Not solely responsable

but it certainly helps that everybody here is a braindead fucking retard.

sage. You're retarded.

You are making even less sense than the last retard. Which has me thinking this is troll bait and if thats the case...good play user

this but not even. voter turnout was like 52%. Lots of americans were smart enough to not bother, given the choices.

>hurr durr russia drumpf
The media was definitely responsible for running an obvious pro hillary propaganda campaign though.

Psy ops are very easy to execute in the age of social media, and the U.S. population has been conditioned for susceptibility to bullshit.

No that would be the dnc shafting bernie in favor of a corrupt neoliberal named killary