This chick has decided to ignore my messages for no reason at all...

This chick has decided to ignore my messages for no reason at all. I got her a job and helped her learn to drive and now she's blanked me. What do?

Ew though tbh. Just ew.

Run while you can
If you where doing all that work before, imagine what kind of lazy fuck she’d be in bed

You think?

Have some standards man. She looks like friend material, not bang material.

Be happy she's gone and shes not preggers and it's not yours. Women are trash who use men to get what they want, neva forget that either

Become gay find some cute guy and never have a problem with asshole women ever again

they are all hoes in the end. all of em

those were your choices and now as a reward you got a valuable life lesson.

Kidnap her and rape her while in your control.

Let her go after she is completely obedient.

post tits

Just move on man. No point in going after some girl that doesn't care for you anyway.

Ignore her too, the more and more desperate you act the less likely this will end how you want. Let her come to you, it may take months or years but it’s the best approach.

Kinda yeah. I'm sorry she ghosted you though, that's a bitch thing to do. But she looks like a feminist and probably could be one. You aren't missing out on much. Most women seem to be emotionally manipulative for their own gain so it's easy to fall prey and be used.

Get her fired from said job

Make her pussy wet then punch her on the face

Move on with your life. For fucks sake what's wrong with you?

She have a kik?

best thing to do is get the same thing over again forget her and eventually you will loose her and reapeat the cycle, dude you have shit in the bag. how long you thing you can keep it up, sounds like a perfect life

she has chosen that you were of no use anymore so she decided to cut you off as the irrelevant thing you now are

If I could I probably would. I understand and get along with guys a lot better

this

nah, not even snapchat anymore

a girl test you, this is the test to ensure you will deal with life and take care of her child. the test is shit talking, you will take her shit, if she changes you she has won, she is no longer attracted to you because you did not stick to your balls and thus she leaves, you have to in essence care abought only yourself and she will be attractive to that

I'm pissed off cos she led me on for months

Oh yeah, judging from the shit she shares on facebook she is a definite feminist. And she was always ranting about her last bf who almost got her pregnant and gave her and STD

no she was the man, you have no balls at this momment

>Her

I bet she regrets sending this now . . .

and this . . .

Well, first off, that's a man.

dude thats just breaking the law. how abought you get over it and smoke some weed try to get new pussy

mastercuck

grow up and get over it

def a mastercuck, maybe u should kill yourself or go gay

I thought this was a MTF tranny for second

Seriously this chick is nothing to write about, move on nigga.